BeautyHair ProductsDove
Quench Absolute Supreme Crème Serum

Dove Quench Absolute Supreme Crème Serum

Add shine, softness, and definition to your natural curls with Dove Quench Absolute Crème Serum.

• Moisturizes Curls To Quench Hair Dryness

• Provides On-the-go Nourishment To Instantly Soften Hair While Adding Shine

• Nourishes For More Manageable Curly Hair For Three Days

• Helps Give Natural Curls 4x More Definition When Using 3-step System

• Leaves Curls Touchably Soft And Amazingly Strong Against Breakage

• Perfect To Use Daily On Damp Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
We Love Our Naturally Curly Hair, But It’s True Those Curls Are Naturally ‘thirsty,’ And Can Become Dry And Frizzy – Which Means That They Need Special Nourishment To Be Soft And Defined. That’s Why We’ve Developed New Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Crème Serum, A Nourishing ‘on-the-go’ Leave-in Treatment With A Creamy Formula That Helps Give Curly Hair Softness, Shine And Manageability As Well As Natural Movement And Definition.

Infused With Nutrients, Protein And Omega-9-rich Buriti Oil, This Cream Serum For Frizzy Hair Gives You Smooth, Touchably Soft Curls Without Weighing Them Down. One Of Our Best Products For Curly Hair, This Cream Serum Nourishes To Help Prevent Frizz And Keep Curls Defined.

Use This Curly Hair Cream Serum On Wet Hair Before Styling Or Between Washes On Dry Hair For A Boost Of Nourishment. Dispense It Into Your Hand And Rub Your Palms Together Before Applying Evenly Though The Lengths Of The Hair. Style As Usual And Don’t Rinse It Out. Suitable For Daily Use.

*dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Shampoo, Conditioner And Serum – 80% Of Women Agree

Note: For Best Results, Use As Part Of Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute System

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Phenyl Trimethicone, , Fragrance (Parfum), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Peg-8 Methicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Lysine Hcl, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Dipropylene Glycol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Disodium Edta.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Does this product leave hair oily feeling?
Does this make your hair oily?
Where did the original serum go? I can never find it in stores anymore...
Start your review of Dove Quench Absolute Supreme Crème Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Kandase U.
Wilmington, DE
Dove Quench Absolute Supreme Crème Serum uploaded by Kandase U.
My mom gave me the sample that she received in a box, and I used it in my daughters hair and it was AMAZING! She usually squirms and cries when I brush her curly hair but when I put a little bit of the creme in her hair, it made it so much easier to brush. And it moisturized her hair so well, and made her curls absolutely beautiful! We love this stuff. Oh and it smells incredible. Most of the products we have used for curly hair reek of chemicals and yuckiness. Not this hair creme serum.
Aundrea H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Dove Quench Absolute Supreme Crème Serum uploaded by Aundrea H.
I love this product! It makes my curls moisturized and soft. No more frizz! It leaves a nice, subtle smell and leaves my curls defined and smooth. Yay!
Sabrina A.
Bastrop, TX
I Loved How Shinny And Weightless This Made My Hair Feel, Its Just A Bit Price(y) & Kind of Small But Totally Worth It For That Natural Look & Feel.
Colista D.
Hickory
Good product for missy part. Worked better on my daughter's straight hair than my thick extremely curl hair.
Morgan E.
Independence
I would for sure recommend this to anyone that is looking for a serum that will make their hair thrive! It was very effective in bringing my hair to its wonderful natural state. It has a lovely soothing scent that isn’t too much, and isn’t unpleasant.
Morgan R.
Arkadelphia, AR
I liked this serum pretty well. I have really curly hair so I have to make sure I moisturize a lot but it can't be too heavy of a moisturizer. I would say this is probably in the middle of the spectrum compared to other serums I've tried.
Maya C.
Dove Quench Absolute Supreme Crème Serum uploaded by Maya C.
This hair cream product leaves my naturally curly hair feels very soft. I apply it everyday after my shower and it keeps my hair very smooth, but it does not detangle. It spells ok but kind of strong
Michele C.
Melrose Park, IL
Smells great, does the job, super affordable, and nice packaging. Dove never disappoints I love all their products!
Hannah T.
Latrobe, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love love love love love this product and this line of products for myself. It smells SO GOOD!
Manisha K.
Avenel, NJ
Bought it recently. Makes my hair manageable and they look healthy. Love dove. Price is ok and the best is product is very reachable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...