BY DOVE

• Gives A Shower Experience That Nourishes And Pampers
• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Mild Cleansing Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

Whether It’s A Half-hour Alone With A Cup Of Tea And A Good Book Or A Restorative Yoga Class, Taking Time For Ourselves Is One Of Life’s Simplest Pleasures. But Even When Resting On The Sofa Isn’t An Option, The Shower Is A Great Place To Take A Few Quiet Minutes Every Day. And The Right Body Wash – One That Leaves You With Soft Skin And Has A Fragrance You Love – Can Help You To Do That In The Shower Every Single Day. So Why Not Pamper Yourself With Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream With Peony Body Wash?
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
This Dove Body Wash Gives You A Rich Lather And Warm Sweet Cream With Peony Fragrance To Delight Your Senses. Meanwhile, The Mild Cleansers Help Your Skin To Maintain Its Natural Moisture, And Nutriummoisture™ Technology Helps To Replenish Your Skin’s Nutrients, Giving You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. Treat Yourself And Your Skin To New Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream With Peony Body Wash.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Paeonia Officinalis Flower Extract, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Blue 1 (Ci 42090).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...4 Answers
  • Does this smell fresh and clean or does it smell like I f...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Can you please tell me more about ...4 Answers
Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream With Peony Body Wash
  • "Love this body wash very nourishing. Great for dry skin very gentle on the skin. I use it every day in the shower. Smells amazing too😍" in 46 reviews
  • "I absolutely love dove period! I love all the dove line of body care products. I get dry skin easily and have sensitive skin but with dove I have no issues. My skin always feels smooth and soft when I use dove. It helps with my dry skin and of course has a nice soft scent to it. Nothing too perfumy or strong smelling. " in 25 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
I actually adore the scent of this product so much, and think the product feels silky and smooth. I'm a weirdo and I prefer higher end brands for body wash. I like to have the scent on my skin throughout the day, and while you can definitely smell it while you are using it, it doesn't last very long after.
Ashlie L.
Kalamazoo , MI
Dove is one of the best body washes out the with so many different scents to choose from! I absolutely love this sent, even after you wash your body you still can smell it and doesn’t go away like most body washes. Dove always makes my skin feel so smooth and fresh after getting out of the shower. 🌸
Janay G.
Bronx , NY
I love the smell of this soap and it lathers up Good I have nothing bad to say about it the price is good and it last me a while the soaps inside the bottle last longer than the bar soaps that’s my opinion but other than that I love this soap and this scent
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Im a huge fan of any Dove product. I love this scent fir body wash. Peony is a sweet floral scent. It also has a creamy finish to keep you moisturized. And ot smells great. It is perfect if you have dry skin and need extra moisture.
T. H.
Schertz, TX
Dove's Purely Pampering Body Wash is lovely, and it makes my skin feel this way. When I get out of the shower my skin is extremely soft and smooth. I actually didn't buy it, my best friend gave me a care package before I left for college. With my skin type, a con would be that I definitely have to put on lotion when I get out of the shower (because the ash is definitely real), but once I put on lotion it helps to lock in the moisture so ultimately my skin is as soft as can be. It's a great product. Although Dove can be a little pricey (for me), I would definitely buy the pampering body wash again and again!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
I just recently bought this and this is seriously the best smelling Dove(in my opinion) that there is. I only use Dove products and this just speaks to me. It’s affordable, smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft every time. You won’t be disappointed.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love this body wash.  It is super hydrating and nourishing, and it does not leave the skin feeling stripped whatsoever.  Another huge plus is that it is super affordable.  Dove makes my favorite bar soap/body washes at the drug store, and they do not feel like drug store quality they feel super luxurious.
Rochelle L.
I’ve been using this almost everyday for years. It smells amazing, leaves my skin soft and silky, and I usually buy this one (very inexpensive) and the Shea butter one. My mom always told me that dove has the best products, and her skin looks better than mine. Never disappointed.
Samantha I.
Oakfield , NY
I have tried a bunch of different Dove Body Washes and this is probably one of the most moisturizing Body Washes that they have to offer.  It moisturizes and lathers very well, but I think that next time I would buy a different scent as this is not the strongest scent that they have to offer and personally not my favorite.
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
Have you tried this yet Has anyone tried this? Is this your favourite scent if not which one is?
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
Does this leave a slippery film on your body?
Shelly B.
Does this smell fresh and clean or does it smell like I fell in a truck of fresh flowers?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Has anyone tried this bodywash?