Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream and Peony Beauty Bar

I love Dove products. How good does this smell?
I want to see how this one works I'm looking into trying this but now sure if I should get it. Please help me out :)
Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream and Peony Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, OH
Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream and Peony Beauty Bar uploaded by Nicole C.
HOLY WOW!!!! I just purchased this last night and I CAN NOT believe how wonderful it made me feel!!! The sweet and creamy smells made my shower seem warm., luxurious, rich and vivacious! I couldn't get enough on this wonderful soap! IT WAS ALMOST EDIBLE! It had the great soothing effects on my skin with incomparable cleansing. I am going back to stock up for the year! I can't wait to use it again! It was so soothing and NEW! YES DOVE! YES!!!!
Massachusetts
I love this product! The scent is so amazing, it smells like flowers. Con is that the bars don’t last that long, I would recommend the liquid ones. Pro is that is so affordable and cheap. I always tell people to buy dove body wash because they would get great results. When I started using dove body wash my skin became less dry. And more hydrated and glowing. I definitely recommend this product.
Marcellus, MI
Dove all the way for bar soap. Another switch I’ve made to be more green is consuming less plastic bottles, and the first thing to go was body wash. I had a hard time at first finding bar soap that didn’t make my skin itchy but this is my gold mine. Dove is a classic but I can’t recommend it enough for those of you who struggle with dry itchy skin.
Twin Falls, ID
I use both the bar and liquid soap in this scent and I absolutely love it! I can't explain how yummy it smells and it's incredibly hydrating which helps my skin during the winter months. I also love how dove soap last so much longer then other similar brands. I'll probably be a customer for life as long as they keep creating this particular one.
Fayetteville, NC
I only use dove soaps these days because of how sensitive my skin can get. Especially with the cold weather. The soap keeps my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Never feels tight or dry and that’s why I like to use this brand lol. I don’t like that tight feeling. Makes me feel like my skin is turning into a raisin lol
Shalimar, FL
This smells soooo good. It doesn’t irritate my extremely sensitive skin, which is rare with a fragrance. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I definitely recommend trying this product, but especially if you have sensitive skin and are looking for a fragrance that won’t irritate your skin.
Moore, OK
I LOVE dove soap. All of it!! I had eczema as a kid and nothing helped. I thought I had to use specialty soaps from my dermatologist. It wasn’t until I found the dove sensitive bar that my skin took a turn for the better. This particular bar is one of my favs
I love dove products. This soap smells great, and is very creamy. It lathers quite nicely in the shower and keeps my skin fresh, clean and moisturized. These bars are more expensive then some soap bars but I think it’s worth the extra buck or 2.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Lovely fragrance. Has great hydration and leaves skin smooth and clean. Love everything about dove and its care for skin. Very affordable and easily found. I would recommend greatly and the brand has a variety of bars for different skin types!
sarasota
Great product! One of my go to products for my skin. The weather is crazy in the south I always like to have some on hand after a hot day. This beauty bar smells amazing. Dove is such a reliable brand. Would highly recommend this product.