Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream and Peony Beauty Bar uploaded by Katherine F.Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream and Peony Beauty Bar uploaded by Tamehya H.Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream and Peony Beauty Bar uploaded by Amy G.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Warm, Feminine Fragrance Gives You A Moment Of Pampering

• Unlike Normal Soap, Dove Doesn’t Strip Skin Of Natural Moisture

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Retain Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Soft, Smooth And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

Wondering How To Get Smooth Skin? With The Right Products, Getting The Glowing, Radiant Skin That We All Want Can Start Right At The Beginning Of Your Routine, In The Shower – And You Can Treat Yourself A Little, Too. We’ve Created Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream And Peony Beauty Bar To Help You Keep Your Skin Soft And Add A Warm Fragrance To Your Morning.
This Dove Beauty Bar Combines Our Signature Gentle Cleansing And Nourishment With The Soft, Feminine Scent Of Sweet Cream And Peony To Delight Your Senses. Our Unique Formula, Enriched With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Replenishes Nutrients That Are Lost During Cleansing And Helps To Maintain Your Skin’s Natural Moisture. And The Warm Fragrance Of Sweet Cream And Peony Adds A Touch Of Indulgence To Your Cleansing Regimen, Leaving You And Your Skin Feeling Renewed.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Pampering And Cleansing Skin

Looking For A Cleanser With A Touch Of Pampering And Relaxation, Too? Our Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream And Peony Beauty Bar Delivers With Its Rich, Gourmand Fragrance That’s Both Feminine And Sophisticated

• Delicate Fragrance

The Warm, Enticing Fragrance Of Sweet Cream And Peony Delights Your Senses As It Washes Away The Day

• Nourishing Skin

This New Dove Beauty Bar Nourishes Your Skin, Leaving It Feeling Soft And Smooth. It’s A Part Of Your Beauty Routine You’ll Never Want To Miss

How To Use

For Deeply Nourished, Beautiful Skin, Hold Your Bar Under Running Water, Rolling It Between Your Hands To Create A Creamy Lather, Noticing The Rich, Gourmand Fragrance. Then Massage It Into Your Skin And Rinse Away.

Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream and Peony Beauty Bar
  • "This smells freaking amazing, it's my absolute favorite, it's adorable and can easily be found, it's a gentle soft bar of soap and it doesn't dry out my skin. I would definitely buy again and again, it smells so good" in 4 reviews
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
Dove soap has always been a go-to because it has never irritated my skin. This bar still makes your skin feel clean and doesn’t bother sensitive skin, but the scent is strong. I’m not super into the smell but it does feel hydrating on your skin, and after a while the scent isn’t too strong. Make sure you like flowers before buying this one.
Bre P.
Ahhhh the purple one is probably my fav. I love the smell. Currently I’m using a new one, the anti-stress novellas beauty bar and it smells heavenly. Dove gets it! Dove is like... STAPLE. Perfect enough ph levels and all. Can be used anywhere on the body. I sometimes use it on my face after makeup application because it’s so gentle. I also use it as a deodorizer. Yup, just skip that bar into a drawer orrr leave it in an open space and liters freshens the place lol. #bestkeptsecret
kristine. M.
staten island
I absolutely love Dove it is my go to body wash forever and always. They are just the best when it comes to quality I love the way these soaps feel and they smell like something out of a dream. I shower with this at night and I instantly feel like a baby. Dove just always smells good I love this one because I get the most compliments from it.
Zaynah K.
Corona, CA
I have never been a body wash person for some reason and like to use bar soaps. I actually really love how my skin feels when I use this- really really soft. However, hate the smell of this one, for this reason would give three stars.
Alysse V.
San Diego
This soap is THE BEST SMELLING SOAP ON THE MARKET!!!!!! The scent lingers for hours and the soup itself gets so sudsy on your skin... just like the commercials! I can’t say enough good things about this soup. It is moisturizing and leaves you clean all day!!
Dakota B.
Dundee
OK let me just say that this smells like heaven literally heaven It makes your skin so soft and it just leaves you feeling refreshed and clean it’s completely affordable and I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
This soap is creamy and nice the only thing I didn’t like was the smell of it is way too strong and I really didn’t like that is affordable and creamy but the smell is just too much for me but is a good soap
Christina W.
Port Royal, PA
I really do love dove because I feel like it actually gets my body clean. The smell is really light and refreshing and not too overpowering. These soap bars are affordable because they do last for awhile !
Michelle E.
Athens
Dove with Peony is tbe best smelling soap ever.  I Love Dove soaps anyways because they make your skin super soft.  Your skin feels hydrated and Moisturized.  Who doesn't like their skin to feel rejuvenated.  If you want to take a bath and use Dove with Peony you will love it too.  The smell can't be put into words, we will go with Awesome
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
This soap has the consistency of all other dove bars or soap which I love. Creamy and moisturizing it suds up well but I don’t really like the scent. It is pretty cheap but I feel like since it’s creamy it goes by a lot faster than other bars. I’d try it again maybe in another scent

Amazon