Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Cream Bath 500ml

Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Cream Bath 500ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Cream Bath 500ml!
How would you rate this product?
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Cream Bath 500ml uploaded by Glenda D.
This is such an excellent product. The smell is amazing - it’s a combination of fresh, sweet and warm vanilla. A little product can do your entire body, this bottle lasted a few months it’s very soft, creamy and lathers great on the skin. I love the minimalist look of the packaging - simple but effective. I definitely love this product and I will try another one from their line to see how well the others work and smell. Definitely try it, this one is a bit difficult to find in the stores though.
Its hard to find a good quality rich and creamy bubbly bath soak. This product achieves all of these. The the fragrance is georgeous. It is not overly sweet which sometimes happens with vanilla scents. Overall it has very ‘clean’ smell not tol feminine or masculine which is great. It left my skin feeling moisturised and soft. Plus the price I purchased it for was good value for money.

Looking for your answer?