BY DOVE

• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

We All Know That Sometimes You Need To Take A Little Time For Yourself. The Shower Is A Great Place To Catch A Few Moments Of ‘me-time' – And With The Right Body Wash, It Can Be A Place To Nourish Your Skin As Well. That’s Why We’ve Brought You Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla. One Of Our Best Moisturizing Body Washes, It Indulges Your Senses And Cares For Your Skin.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
The Softening Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Are Well Known, Which Is Why We’ve Added It To Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla Body Wash.
This Pampering Dove Body Wash Wraps You In A Cloud Of Rich, Creamy Lather, Infused With The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter And Vanilla, For A Soothing Sensory Experience That Will Leave You Feeling Truly Relaxed. At The Same Time The Mild, Gentle Formula, Enriched With Nutriummoisture™, Delivers Skin-natural Nutrients And Helps Your Skin To Retain Its Natural Moisture.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33(Ci 17200), Yellow 5(Ci 19140)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a g...3 Answers
  • Is this product unscented?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or ...7 Answers
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash
  • "This is my "walk-on" must have, especially in the winter. I have turned so many of my friends on this product, after hearing them complain about dry skin. Everyone considers moisturizing after they get out of the shower, but no one ever thinks about moisturizing their skin in the shower too. Regarding the comment about the slight residue - when this product is used with a loofa or wash cloth, it definitely cuts down on any residue feeling. This is such a must have!!" in 90 reviews
  • "Awesome soap! My husband and I have very sensitive skin, we both love using this body wash. It helps keep our skin clean and healthy." in 59 reviews
  • "I really like to use this body wash during the winter time when your skin is more susceptible to being dry with little to no moisture. " in 2 reviews
  • "The shea butter keeps my skin soft and supple, while the soap doesn't dry out or leave residue on my skin!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it's affordable!" in 1 review
Shawna K.
Vernon, BC
Let me tell you something -- I could smell this stuff ALL day long. It's a true feast for the senses! The perfect blend of Shea & vanilla makes me want to bake and hit a tropical beach at the same time. My skin is truly pleased after each use - and as sensitive as it is, Dove has made this product so perfectly, it doesn't aggravate it at all. I love the value in the larger bottles (but truth be told, I buy it in any size just to make sure it's with reach)!!
أينما ي.
San Diego
I just purchased this body wash last night and it is by far one of my favorite body washes from dove. It not only smells just like shea butter and vanilla but it keeps your skin smelling fresh all day from it and that’s always a bonus! I purchased it from Walmart. The price is good and I definitely would recommend this product.
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
I love the texture, the smell, the way it leaves my skin silky smooth. This body wash never fails to make me feel my best!
Alexandre B.
Dove has always been the favorite soap brand of my mom, so she was always buying this soap brand when I was a kid. As a teenager, I requested her to buy me the same Dove body washes she used, so she bought them bulk.
Nowadays, I still use and love their body washes. It lathers really well with a small amount of it. I'm a guy, and personally, I prefer Dove Purely Pampering body washes than Men's line. They are more creamy, refreshing, and moisturizing on the skin. I also love the nice sweet and warm smell, which I really prefer instead of classic men's body washes scents. I always have 2 or 3 different big bottles in my shower. I recommend it to everyone. I love it!
Annie B.
Saint-Chrysostome
I love it. My body is more gentle as a baby skin. I recommand this product. This product is great, good scent also, gentle for your skin.
Rosa N.
2301 Auburn Ave. apt #302
I absolutely, completely LOVE this product. It's amazing for dry skin. And it smells SOOO good. And it is affordable. What more to you want in a body wash? This is it right here, get it! Also they have other scents witch are also pretty awesome. I'm in college right now so I share a community bathroom with 13 other girls and I always get compliments on the smell. It's pretty fricking amazing.
Elva J.
San Benito
Purchased at: Walmart
This body wash leaves my body feeling smooth and rich, I can use while shaving and works great. I love the scent and the packaging is easy to use. This product is really inexpensive and can last me a long time due to amount in bottle. I have no complaints it has been one of my favorites.
Doris B.
Columbus
I love this dove warm vanilla body wash because It makes skin feels soft, smooth and moisturizer, I have been using this for almost 5 years and I have changed it, the price is good and it has a very good small to it
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
Dove is one of my favorite brands for skincare and haircare. Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash is one of my favorite body washes because of its pleasing scent, creamy texture, and it lathers very well.
Anshulika C.
Ludhiana
It's my go-to body wash for winters. The creamy formula gently cleanses my skin and the soft mild scent lingers long after bath. I like the way this body wash lathers so well despite being sulfate-free.

I have dry skin and most other shower gels and soaps in the market tend to leave my skin feeling tight and scaly after bath but not this body wash from Dove. The cream rich formula leaves my skin looking clean, fresh and super soft to touch.

It works equally well if not better than those expensive shower creams from premium brands while being dirt cheap! I highly recommend this body wash to everyone with dry skin! Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash
Makayla S.
College Sta, TX
I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it feeling sticky. Does dove soap work well? Should I get body wash or bar soap?
Marquita B.
Morehead City, NC
Is this product unscented?
Alexandre B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know the best way to get this product on sale?

Walmart