BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

We All Know That Sometimes You Need To Take A Little Time For Yourself. The Shower Is A Great Place To Catch A Few Moments Of ‘me-time' – And With The Right Body Wash, It Can Be A Place To Nourish Your Skin As Well. That’s Why We’ve Brought You Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla. One Of Our Best Moisturizing Body Washes, It Indulges Your Senses And Cares For Your Skin.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
The Softening Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Are Well Known, Which Is Why We’ve Added It To Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla Body Wash.
This Pampering Dove Body Wash Wraps You In A Cloud Of Rich, Creamy Lather, Infused With The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter And Vanilla, For A Soothing Sensory Experience That Will Leave You Feeling Truly Relaxed. At The Same Time The Mild, Gentle Formula, Enriched With Nutriummoisture™, Delivers Skin-natural Nutrients And Helps Your Skin To Retain Its Natural Moisture.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33(Ci 17200), Yellow 5(Ci 19140)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a g...2 Answers
  • Is this product unscented?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or ...6 Answers
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash
  • "This is my "walk-on" must have, especially in the winter. I have turned so many of my friends on this product, after hearing them complain about dry skin. Everyone considers moisturizing after they get out of the shower, but no one ever thinks about moisturizing their skin in the shower too. Regarding the comment about the slight residue - when this product is used with a loofa or wash cloth, it definitely cuts down on any residue feeling. This is such a must have!!" in 90 reviews
  • "Awesome soap! My husband and I have very sensitive skin, we both love using this body wash. It helps keep our skin clean and healthy." in 59 reviews
  • "I really like to use this body wash during the winter time when your skin is more susceptible to being dry with little to no moisture. " in 2 reviews
  • "The shea butter keeps my skin soft and supple, while the soap doesn't dry out or leave residue on my skin!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it's affordable!" in 1 review
Elizabeth P.
Brampton , ON
I really enjoy using dove body wash as well but I find them to be more expensive. I usually only buy them when on special at Walmart and have nothing else at home. They smell great, lather on nicely and leave the skin feeling soft.
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A really luxurious feeling body wash. Lovely scent and formula that creates loads of thick bubbles that leave skin feeling soft and moisturised. Also makes a great stocking filler or gift for friends and family
TUMBLR G.
shower experience that nourishes and pampers. Dove Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla body wash creates a cloud of creamy lather that will leave you feeling restored. The warm scent fills the shower enveloping you with care, allowing you to feel balanced and renewed. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product a lot. Super hydrating and it smells really good. I have been using the original of this soap for years and years and I would prefer that one over this. I feel that the original is a little more moisturizing over all and I like the neutral scent better for a body wash. But still a great product and super affordable!
Alexandre A.
Quebec
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove has always been the favorite soap brand of my mom, so she was always buying this soap brand when I was a kid. As a teenager, I requested her to buy me the same Dove body washes she used, so she bought them bulk.
Nowadays, I still use and love their body washes. It lathers really well with a small amount of it. I'm a guy, and personally, I prefer Dove Purely Pampering body washes than Men's line. They are more creamy, refreshing, and moisturizing on the skin. I also love the nice sweet and warm smell, which I really prefer instead of classic men's body washes scents. I always have 2 or 3 different big bottles in my shower. I recommend it to everyone. I love it!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a review for Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash that I got for free from CrowdTap. I have been using a brand that compares itself to this one, and while the ingredients are similar or the same, they are in different orders and I think that makes all the difference. I think paying a couple extra dollars for Dove is totally worth it. First, it is so thick and luxurious that you don't need to use as much. A little goes a long way. So in the end this is the better deal because it will last longer. I used too much the first time I used it because I was used to my old body wash. There were suds everywhere. Second, this just feels better on my skin. At first it was like rubbing on lotion until I got the suds going. It felt so good against my skin and the soap is amazing even after working it into a lather. I am 100% converted. Totally worth buying multiples!
Sabrina G.
Edmonton, AB
I love this product because of this brand, the variety of scents, the price tag and the fact that it is a good product! It does the same job as the bar soap but is a lot more liquidy. Leaves the skin nice and smooth and leaves behind an amazing scent. Would recommend this product to everyone!
ELIZABETH H.
Galveston, TX
My husband will not let us buy any other body wash. He says this is the best one he has tried so far and it doesn't hurt that it smells great and you feel squeaky clean after using it!
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX
I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it feeling sticky. Does dove soap work well? Should I get body wash or bar soap?
Marquita B.
Morehead City, NC
Is this product unscented?
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know the best way to get this product on sale?
Alexandre A.
Quebec
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?