BY DOVE

• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

We All Know That Sometimes You Need To Take A Little Time For Yourself. The Shower Is A Great Place To Catch A Few Moments Of ‘me-time' – And With The Right Body Wash, It Can Be A Place To Nourish Your Skin As Well. That’s Why We’ve Brought You Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla. One Of Our Best Moisturizing Body Washes, It Indulges Your Senses And Cares For Your Skin.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
The Softening Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Are Well Known, Which Is Why We’ve Added It To Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla Body Wash.
This Pampering Dove Body Wash Wraps You In A Cloud Of Rich, Creamy Lather, Infused With The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter And Vanilla, For A Soothing Sensory Experience That Will Leave You Feeling Truly Relaxed. At The Same Time The Mild, Gentle Formula, Enriched With Nutriummoisture™, Delivers Skin-natural Nutrients And Helps Your Skin To Retain Its Natural Moisture.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33(Ci 17200), Yellow 5(Ci 19140)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a g...3 Answers
  • Is this product unscented?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or ...7 Answers
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash
  • "This is my "walk-on" must have, especially in the winter. I have turned so many of my friends on this product, after hearing them complain about dry skin. Everyone considers moisturizing after they get out of the shower, but no one ever thinks about moisturizing their skin in the shower too. Regarding the comment about the slight residue - when this product is used with a loofa or wash cloth, it definitely cuts down on any residue feeling. This is such a must have!!" in 90 reviews
  • "Awesome soap! My husband and I have very sensitive skin, we both love using this body wash. It helps keep our skin clean and healthy." in 59 reviews
  • "I really like to use this body wash during the winter time when your skin is more susceptible to being dry with little to no moisture. " in 2 reviews
  • "The shea butter keeps my skin soft and supple, while the soap doesn't dry out or leave residue on my skin!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it's affordable!" in 1 review
Rosaura H.
Sacramento, CA
First of all love the smell of the body wash. The feeling on the skin is the same as the bar soap which I have been using for years. Would recommend to friends and family.
Nai S.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect for my dry skin, love the scent after getting out of the shower. would recommend this to anyone
Kirsten a.
Slidell, LA
Smells amazing & leaves my skin so soft. A little pricey but so worth it. Wish more fruity scents would be released
Militsa H.
Good moisturizer,skin is feel fresh and clean. Also a great smell,one of the most used brand for shower by me!!
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
This body wash was great. I liked the scent and how soft it left my skin after showering.
Toyin A.
Absolutely beautiful body wash, keeps your skin exfoliated and it has a nice smell.
Norma P.
I love this body wash because it keeps my skin feeling so smooth. Its really creamy and silky. my skin feels very nourished and not dry.
Jyothi M.
Staten Island, NY
Love the smell and the feel! however sometimes i feel like when i step out of the shower my skin feels sort of tight and I'm not sure that its supposed to be like that. usually i get them on sale so they're affordable. I'd recommend for the smell and great feel!
destiny h.
Taylorsville, UT
Smells so good and doesn’t dry out my skin! I really just love the smell a lot, and the bottle lasts quite awhile!
Ivy T.
Whitby, ON
Smells nice and smooth consistency but dries out my skin after shower. I have dry skin and eczema so it may not be suitable for me.
Makayla S.
College Sta, TX
I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it feeling sticky. Does dove soap work well? Should I get body wash or bar soap?
Marquita B.
Morehead City, NC
Is this product unscented?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know the best way to get this product on sale?

Walmart