BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

We All Know That Sometimes You Need To Take A Little Time For Yourself. The Shower Is A Great Place To Catch A Few Moments Of ‘me-time' – And With The Right Body Wash, It Can Be A Place To Nourish Your Skin As Well. That’s Why We’ve Brought You Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla. One Of Our Best Moisturizing Body Washes, It Indulges Your Senses And Cares For Your Skin.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
The Softening Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Are Well Known, Which Is Why We’ve Added It To Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla Body Wash.
This Pampering Dove Body Wash Wraps You In A Cloud Of Rich, Creamy Lather, Infused With The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter And Vanilla, For A Soothing Sensory Experience That Will Leave You Feeling Truly Relaxed. At The Same Time The Mild, Gentle Formula, Enriched With Nutriummoisture™, Delivers Skin-natural Nutrients And Helps Your Skin To Retain Its Natural Moisture.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33(Ci 17200), Yellow 5(Ci 19140)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a g...2 Answers
  • Is this product unscented?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or ...6 Answers
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash
  • "This is my "walk-on" must have, especially in the winter. I have turned so many of my friends on this product, after hearing them complain about dry skin. Everyone considers moisturizing after they get out of the shower, but no one ever thinks about moisturizing their skin in the shower too. Regarding the comment about the slight residue - when this product is used with a loofa or wash cloth, it definitely cuts down on any residue feeling. This is such a must have!!" in 90 reviews
  • "Awesome soap! My husband and I have very sensitive skin, we both love using this body wash. It helps keep our skin clean and healthy." in 59 reviews
  • "I really like to use this body wash during the winter time when your skin is more susceptible to being dry with little to no moisture. " in 2 reviews
  • "The shea butter keeps my skin soft and supple, while the soap doesn't dry out or leave residue on my skin!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it's affordable!" in 1 review
Tiara W.
I've always used Dove products and enjoyed the scents and smells but it's seems that this one has an awkward smell.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love Dove, but unfortunately this just falls short in every way. I've come to expect a lot from Dove shower washes as I use them regularly, but this doesn't deliver on any of the points I actually like about Dove. In comparison, I'm a frequent user of the 'Deep Moisture' shower creme in this same line, which is an amazing shower cream, leaves the skin super soft and has a lovely scent. I would 100% recommend buying that one instead.
I'm not a fan of this smell at all. I have an extremely strong sense of smell. When compared to the 'Deep Moisture' scent in this range, it is barely smellable and what I can smell, I didn't like. It's a very fake, perfumey vanilla.

Where this really failed in the scent department is that it isn't long lasting at all. Normally after showering with Dove I can smell that lovely clean, fresh scent through to the next day, but with this even directly after my shower I had very little smell to my skin.
It also lacks that 'soapy' smell that I associate with Dove. Normally Dove shower gels and soaps have a lovely clean soap smell and then whatever added scent on top, this did not.
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove, but not this body wash!  The Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla does NOT make me feel clean.  It makes me feel like I'm just layering something thick on my skin, feels more like lotion than soap.  I will not buy this again, I will go back to my dove that I've used prior to trying this!
Hailey H.
I don't like this body wash I find it to be thick and slimey and hard to wash off. The smell was also not flattering at all and I literally used shampoo all over my body to try to get rid of the smell. Would not recommend unless you wanna come out of the shower smelling weirder than you went in
Lelah M.
New Braunfels, TX
I like this body wash and the scent did not attack my sensitive, allergy prone nostrils. Even though the soap lathered up very well, it did not rinse all the way to that squeaky clean finish that I like. I understand that the product is meant to leave you feeling moisturized, but I felt like I had a film over my skin. I wouldn't repurchase.
Marina F.
I guess it does the work but its not the best. it doesn't smell the greatest so i don't recommend it. i rather use a bath and body works body wash.
Emily K.
New Salem, PA
Not a fan. Couldn't wash off of my body well enough felt like I was covered in slime as well as the shower floor. It was dangerously slippery the next day! What a let down dove!
Nikki A.
Zanesville, OH
This body wash is not for me. It was too thick and almost clumpy. It is hard to wash off and I don't like the feeling of it on my skin. It almost felt like it left a residue. I liked the smell but that was the only positive thing I could say about it
leanne j.
I used to love dove ... but now i find it drys out my skin leaving it extramly itchy, red and blotchy they must have changed there formula never experianced this before
EMMSAYS M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They dry down my skin becomes so itchy after using these I hate the smell of these too I don't recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive dry skin
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX
I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it feeling sticky. Does dove soap work well? Should I get body wash or bar soap?
Marquita B.
Morehead City, NC
Is this product unscented?
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know the best way to get this product on sale?
Alexandre A.
Quebec
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?