BY DOVE

• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

We All Know That Sometimes You Need To Take A Little Time For Yourself. The Shower Is A Great Place To Catch A Few Moments Of ‘me-time' – And With The Right Body Wash, It Can Be A Place To Nourish Your Skin As Well. That’s Why We’ve Brought You Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla. One Of Our Best Moisturizing Body Washes, It Indulges Your Senses And Cares For Your Skin.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
The Softening Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Are Well Known, Which Is Why We’ve Added It To Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla Body Wash.
This Pampering Dove Body Wash Wraps You In A Cloud Of Rich, Creamy Lather, Infused With The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter And Vanilla, For A Soothing Sensory Experience That Will Leave You Feeling Truly Relaxed. At The Same Time The Mild, Gentle Formula, Enriched With Nutriummoisture™, Delivers Skin-natural Nutrients And Helps Your Skin To Retain Its Natural Moisture.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33(Ci 17200), Yellow 5(Ci 19140)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a g...2 Answers
  • Is this product unscented?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or ...6 Answers
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash
  • "This is my "walk-on" must have, especially in the winter. I have turned so many of my friends on this product, after hearing them complain about dry skin. Everyone considers moisturizing after they get out of the shower, but no one ever thinks about moisturizing their skin in the shower too. Regarding the comment about the slight residue - when this product is used with a loofa or wash cloth, it definitely cuts down on any residue feeling. This is such a must have!!" in 90 reviews
  • "Awesome soap! My husband and I have very sensitive skin, we both love using this body wash. It helps keep our skin clean and healthy." in 59 reviews
  • "I really like to use this body wash during the winter time when your skin is more susceptible to being dry with little to no moisture. " in 2 reviews
  • "The shea butter keeps my skin soft and supple, while the soap doesn't dry out or leave residue on my skin!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it's affordable!" in 1 review
Jamie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove body wash! It’s so thick & moisturizing. Not to mention, the scent is WONDERFUL & lasts for a long period of time. I can still smell the soap 12+ hrs after a shower! I’ve tried several scents and none disappoint.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As someone with pretty sensitive skin, this is always a go to. It is very gentle and is light when it comes to the scent. I think it’s a good value but some people do find it pricy sometimes especially when it comes in bulk.
Lauren N.
Dove makes great body washes that leave your skin very silky and smooth. My skin gets dry easily, especially during the winter months. I love this because it moisturizes while you wash your body. Therefore, I’d recommend.
Brenna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
his body wash has a somewhat thick, creamy texture that contains an interesting mix of non-soap surfactants and soap ingredients. As the soap ingredients (which include the animal-derived tallow acid) pose a risk of dryness, it's a good thing Dove "fattened up" this body wash with emollient ingredients such as petrolatum and soybean oil. Despite the creamy feel, this body wash rinses well and produces a soap-like lather than cleanses while leaving skin feeling smooth.

The fragranced formula is suitable for all skin types except sensitive, as the amount of fragrance poses a risk of irritation. It contains a tiny amount of coconut and nonfat dry milk, neither of which has any benefit for skin; rather, they're likely included for marketing the concept of natural ingredients to consumers who want such products, even though the natural ingredients in this body wash do minimal to no work in terms of cleansing and smoothing skin. As for the vanilla and brown sugar, they're not part of the ingredient list but we suspect their scent is part of this body wash's fragrance (all ofDove's Purely Pampering washes have the same basic formula, just with different fragrances to reinforce whatever natural ingredients are called out in the product's name).

All told, this does have a "pampering" texture but whether to choose this body wash or others from Dove (or Olay or Neutrogena or St. Ives, etc.) depends mostly on price and your perception of each product's scent. Formula-wise, the Purely Pampering line from Dove doesn't' distinguish itself in a remarkable way from their numerous other body washes, though the Purely Pampering line's lather does feel a bit more "mousse like"
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I'm not a huge fan of dove hair care products, but their body washes have always been super hydrating for me. It creates such a luxurious lather and leaves my skin feeling amazing after I shower. This scent is one of my favorite varieties they offer.
Bao-Tran L.
I love the smell of this body wash! This one and the pistachio one are my faves! Very smooth on the skin. I feel like it gets the job done! I have pretty sensitive skin, but I was never irritated by Dove! Been using all my life too.
Liz P.
Brownsville
Any product that you buy from Dove I promise that it will never dry you skin. It does not contain sulfate. So it’s a big plus. You skin will feel and you will see it so soft and smooth . I highly recommend all Dove products! You will be highly satisfied.
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
Great scent on this body wash and leaves my skin clean, but not dry. I love how hydrating this is, especially in the winter when skin can become very dry. I also like the amount of product. A little goes a long way.
Jennifer S.
Clifton Hts, PA
I love dove body washes they are the only body wash I will use! I have very dry skin and this really helps moisturize and keep my skin soft! It also smells so good! I love the vanilla scent it’s not too over powering like some other brands can be!
Jessi G.
Chenoa, IL
I love love looove drove body wash all of them my skin always feels moist it doesn't feel dry at all! And i swear that is so hard i can never find a soap that i like the smell too and gets the same great feeling an moisturizer for my skin.
Makayla S.
College Sta, TX
I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it feeling sticky. Does dove soap work well? Should I get body wash or bar soap?
Marquita B.
Morehead City, NC
Is this product unscented?
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know the best way to get this product on sale?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?

Walmart