BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

We All Know That Sometimes You Need To Take A Little Time For Yourself. The Shower Is A Great Place To Catch A Few Moments Of ‘me-time' – And With The Right Body Wash, It Can Be A Place To Nourish Your Skin As Well. That’s Why We’ve Brought You Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla. One Of Our Best Moisturizing Body Washes, It Indulges Your Senses And Cares For Your Skin.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
The Softening Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Are Well Known, Which Is Why We’ve Added It To Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla Body Wash.
This Pampering Dove Body Wash Wraps You In A Cloud Of Rich, Creamy Lather, Infused With The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter And Vanilla, For A Soothing Sensory Experience That Will Leave You Feeling Truly Relaxed. At The Same Time The Mild, Gentle Formula, Enriched With Nutriummoisture™, Delivers Skin-natural Nutrients And Helps Your Skin To Retain Its Natural Moisture.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33(Ci 17200), Yellow 5(Ci 19140)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a g...2 Answers
  • Is this product unscented?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or ...6 Answers
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash
  • "This is my "walk-on" must have, especially in the winter. I have turned so many of my friends on this product, after hearing them complain about dry skin. Everyone considers moisturizing after they get out of the shower, but no one ever thinks about moisturizing their skin in the shower too. Regarding the comment about the slight residue - when this product is used with a loofa or wash cloth, it definitely cuts down on any residue feeling. This is such a must have!!" in 90 reviews
  • "Awesome soap! My husband and I have very sensitive skin, we both love using this body wash. It helps keep our skin clean and healthy." in 59 reviews
  • "I really like to use this body wash during the winter time when your skin is more susceptible to being dry with little to no moisture. " in 2 reviews
  • "The shea butter keeps my skin soft and supple, while the soap doesn't dry out or leave residue on my skin!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it's affordable!" in 1 review
Jessi G.
Chenoa, IL
I love love looove drove body wash all of them my skin always feels moist it doesn't feel dry at all! And i swear that is so hard i can never find a soap that i like the smell too and gets the same great feeling an moisturizer for my skin.
Harley H.
College Sta, TX
I’ve used this body wash for a long time. You have to use a loofah but it doesn’t take a lot of soap to make it really bubbly! So the bottle lasts for a really long time! And it smells really really good!
Natasha T.
Grain Valley, MO
Although dove is so expensive it is totally worth it. In the winter time my skin isn’t so dry when I use dove body wash. It is my favorite so I just try to use coupons. My skin definitely appreciates it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a review for Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash that I got for free from CrowdTap. I have been using a brand that compares itself to this one, and while the ingredients are similar or the same, they are in different orders and I think that makes all the difference. I think paying a couple extra dollars for Dove is totally worth it. First, it is so thick and luxurious that you don't need to use as much. A little goes a long way. So in the end this is the better deal because it will last longer. I used too much the first time I used it because I was used to my old body wash. There were suds everywhere. Second, this just feels better on my skin. At first it was like rubbing on lotion until I got the suds going. It felt so good against my skin and the soap is amazing even after working it into a lather. I am 100% converted. Totally worth buying multiples!
Brialee N.
I like this body wash. However, I wish it had more of a vanilla smell because it does have that shea soapy smell that I’m not the biggest fan of. Super affordable and for just me it lasts SO long!!
Shanae M.
Plantation , FL
I love the scent and soft feeling of the Dove Shea Butter and Vanilla body wash. It smells great and leaves no soap residue lingering on the skin. I just wish it lasted a bit longer than it does.
Pea E.
Washington, DC
I loved the way my skin was so soft and not squeky. It smells heavenly and I didn't need a lot to get a good lather going. My whole bathroom smelled like the shea butter and it was amazing.
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX
I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it feeling sticky. Does dove soap work well? Should I get body wash or bar soap?
Marquita B.
Morehead City, NC
Is this product unscented?
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know the best way to get this product on sale?
Alexandre A.
Quebec
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?