BY DOVE #7 in Body Wash

• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

We All Know That Sometimes You Need To Take A Little Time For Yourself. The Shower Is A Great Place To Catch A Few Moments Of ‘me-time' – And With The Right Body Wash, It Can Be A Place To Nourish Your Skin As Well. That’s Why We’ve Brought You Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla. One Of Our Best Moisturizing Body Washes, It Indulges Your Senses And Cares For Your Skin.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
The Softening Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Are Well Known, Which Is Why We’ve Added It To Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla Body Wash.
This Pampering Dove Body Wash Wraps You In A Cloud Of Rich, Creamy Lather, Infused With The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter And Vanilla, For A Soothing Sensory Experience That Will Leave You Feeling Truly Relaxed. At The Same Time The Mild, Gentle Formula, Enriched With Nutriummoisture™, Delivers Skin-natural Nutrients And Helps Your Skin To Retain Its Natural Moisture.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33(Ci 17200), Yellow 5(Ci 19140)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a g...2 Answers
  • Is this product unscented?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or ...6 Answers
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash
  • "This is my "walk-on" must have, especially in the winter. I have turned so many of my friends on this product, after hearing them complain about dry skin. Everyone considers moisturizing after they get out of the shower, but no one ever thinks about moisturizing their skin in the shower too. Regarding the comment about the slight residue - when this product is used with a loofa or wash cloth, it definitely cuts down on any residue feeling. This is such a must have!!" in 90 reviews
  • "Awesome soap! My husband and I have very sensitive skin, we both love using this body wash. It helps keep our skin clean and healthy." in 59 reviews
  • "I really like to use this body wash during the winter time when your skin is more susceptible to being dry with little to no moisture. " in 2 reviews
  • "The shea butter keeps my skin soft and supple, while the soap doesn't dry out or leave residue on my skin!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it's affordable!" in 1 review
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product a lot. Super hydrating and it smells really good. I have been using the original of this soap for years and years and I would prefer that one over this. I feel that the original is a little more moisturizing over all and I like the neutral scent better for a body wash. But still a great product and super affordable!
أينما ي.
San Diego
I just purchased this body wash last night and it is by far one of my favorite body washes from dove. It not only smells just like shea butter and vanilla but it keeps your skin smelling fresh all day from it and that’s always a bonus! I purchased it from Walmart. The price is good and I definitely would recommend this product.
Alana S.
I love this body wash. It really does feel pampering. It smells amazing and the consistency is thick and very moisturizing yet still very gentle on my skin. I will never use body wash from another brand. Every dove body wash I’ve tried has been great. This one is especially great during the cooler months when my skin gets drier. It keeps my skin moisturizer soft and clean. It’s a great alternative to shaving cream too since it’s fairly thick. It makes some smooth and I can’t live without it. You can use a loofah too for some exfoliation. Love this stuff. Can find it fairly cheap at target or the drugstore.
Ayannie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is my go-to brand for body wash! This particular wash smells amazing and makes me feel more like a woman! It lathers very well, the scent is soft, and it leaves your skin super soft afterwards. It's not sticky, runny, or harsh on the skin! Anyone who ask, I would recommend. Not to mention, I have eczema and it doesn't irritate my skin! I purchased this at Target!
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I’ve tossed using shaving creams all together with the Dove Body Washes! This Shea butter formula is so creamy and moisturizing, helping is double as a great shaving cream as well! The scent is soft and not too sweet, which I also really enjoy.
Taylor C.
Memphis
This body wash is a must have! I switched to this body wash from Caress and it made my skin super soft and smooth. I’ve received compliments on how soft my skin is. It’s extremely moisturizing that i can leave the house without applying lotion and not be noticeably ashy.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
Dove is one of my favorite brands for skincare and haircare. Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash is one of my favorite body washes because of its pleasing scent, creamy texture, and it lathers very well.
Julie D.
I've been using this product for a few years now- as a shave cream!  Actual shave products never gave my sensitive legs the right amount of protection.  I tried this by chance, because I'm not actually a body wash person, but I couldn't be without it now.  I get a decent amount in my hand, lather up my legs, and it provides the right amount of cushion and protection for me, plus it smells great and feels great too!  It doesn't leave any residue and it doesn't dry my skin.

I'd highly recommend this as a shave cream for anyone that regularly gets cuts or burn!
Sarah W.
Fairview Park, OH
Currently my favorite body wash. Dove has always been one of my favorites- from bar soap to shampoos and conditioners, they make great products that are creamy and smell great. 100% looooove this scent as well. Puts me right to sleep at night after a hot shower ❤️
Makayla S.
College Sta, TX
I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it feeling sticky. Does dove soap work well? Should I get body wash or bar soap?
Marquita B.
Morehead City, NC
Is this product unscented?
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know the best way to get this product on sale?
Alexandre A.
Quebec
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?