Makayla S.
College Sta, TX

I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it feeling sticky. Does dove soap work well? Should I get body wash or bar soap?

Julie D.
Julie D.
7 months ago
I've used different scents of both the body wash and bar soap by Dove in the past and none of them ever left my skin feeling sticky or dry. You're safe with this brand! As for which to buy- the bar soap lasts longer for the price, but it's really down to preference as to how you like to use them. :)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Hattiesburg, MS
1 year, 6 months ago
OMG! Hunni you are looking in the right direction. I have used both the bar soap and body wash, which are wonderful. I normally just get my kids the bar soap, because they tend to be wasteful; and get myself the body wash. I use the body wash because I just love how it lathers on my skin. Any dove product is great for people that have dry skin, which just about every member of my household suffers from. For the females we all love the smell of the Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla vs any other smells. It just has a relax, soothing smell to it that takes any trouble caused of a day away. I hope you try it out and enjoys as much as we do. Good Luck!!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Lynnwood, WA
2 years, 5 months ago
You can't go wrong with anything Dove, bar or body wash. Its a great line to use, I've tried every fragrance they have its awesome! Good Luck
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
mandeville, LA
2 years, 5 months ago
Defiantly go with the share butter cream oil Dove body wash. This will keep your skin mostiuraized throughout the day. Avoid the regular dove soap.
Amber  S.
Amber S.
District Hts, MD
2 years, 5 months ago
Dove works really well. I use both the body wash and soap. Neither leaves your body sticky or dry. It's the only soap brand I've used for the past 2 years
Sami E.
Sami E.
ELBA , ID
2 years, 5 months ago
Dove is amazing! Very hydrating, especially compared to other brands. I would definitely lean more towards the body wash:)