Julie D.
I've been using this product for a few years now- as a shave cream!  Actual shave products never gave my sensitive legs the right amount of protection.  I tried this by chance, because I'm not actually a body wash person, but I couldn't be without it now.  I get a decent amount in my hand, lather up my legs, and it provides the right amount of cushion and protection for me, plus it smells great and feels great too!  It doesn't leave any residue and it doesn't dry my skin.

I'd highly recommend this as a shave cream for anyone that regularly gets cuts or burn!