BY DOVE #82 in Body Wash

Shea Butter Body Wash warm vanilla & brown sugar scent Experience a body wash that pampers and cares for your skin like no regular body wash. Dove has created a whipped blend of rich cream infused with the perfect touch of shea butter that melts into dry, dull skin, leaving it soft, smooth and radiant. Let the delicate scent of warm vanilla and brown sugar envelop your senses. Enriched with our unique Nutrium Moisture™ technology, it goes beyond moisturization to effectively nourish skin. ;

• Is this product unscented?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know the best way to get this product on sale?3 Answers
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash
  • "I really like to use this body wash during the winter time when your skin is more susceptible to being dry with little to no moisture. " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and it's affordable!" in 1 review
  • "The shea butter keeps my skin soft and supple, while the soap doesn't dry out or leave residue on my skin!" in 1 review
umara j.
This is a great body wash. I normally use the scented body washes, but gave this a try. It left my skin feeling soft, and moisturized, which is impressive considering the air here is devoid of any moisture this time of year. I've always had this experience with Dove products though.

As for how it works in the shower, the bottle has a convenient arrowhead shape. It's easy to pour the body wash out, and it doesn't run down the sides of the bottle. It lathers well and a little goes a long way. Also, it says it's unscented, it does contain fragrance and smells like a bar of dove soap. The fragrance is very mild though so it doesn't interact with my perfume later on.
Belle L.
California
My favorite body wash! In winter, I always have a problem with dry and itchy skin. I know a lot of people who use this product and they don' t need to put on lotion anymore. However, for me, I still need to put on the lotion afterwards. Still, this product does an amazing job! Compared to other moisturizing body wash, this is the most effective one for me so far. I really love the smell too. It's really sweet. Warning! don't squeeze too much of it from the bottle at first. It's not super watery, so it can be quite slippery. I ended up crying so many times from dropping a big amount of it on the bathtub :p
Wendy J.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a classic body wash with a light shea butter scent that can be used with or without a loofah. It cleans effectively without stripping the body of moisture. Some days I just went without a post shower lotion. The label doesn't come off or pill up even with constant use with wet hands. You could pour this into a soap dispenser and it would be great for hand washing. My husband loves this wash for the ease and light scent. This also lasts a long time as the product amount is generous!
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
These Dove body washes are some of the most moisturizing body washes I have every used. They are so rich and creamy and really do help lock in the moisturize to keep your skin nice and soft all day long. They are great for sensitive skin - I know people that use Dove body wash on their face because it is so gentle. These products are a little more expensive than others, but they are still very budget friendly. I have seen them in two packs at Walmart for a very decent price.
Dominique R.
Love, Love, Love!! The body wash smells amazing. It's thick so it doesn't just slide through my hands in the shower. After using this product I don't put lotion on because I don't feel like I need it. I also use this when I shave, it works wonderfully with that. Even after application the soap is thick enough that I can see where I have and haven't shaved. The smells lasts all day without being overwhelming. The whole family uses this.
Chelsea H.
Port St Lucie, FL
The dove Shea butter wash was something I used all through my first pregnancy. It was the only wash that didn't break me out. It also made me smell amazing! It also has a thick effect to it so it fluffs up well and makes your skin fill covered and after washed off it feel smooth. The smells are always a plus with because I'm obsessed with perfumes and washes that have a deep rich smell of sweetness! #fantastic!!!
Sarah E.
Make syour skin feel nourished and soft since the moment you apply it. The results last throughout the day, I've notices that my knees and elbows feel so much smoothr now. The only bad thing that people might experience, i actually don't really mind out this, but when you wash it off feels very buttery so if you are the kind of person that like to feel squeaky clean you'll need to make sure you rinse it well.
Megan J.
Provo, UT
I use this moisturizing body wash when I shave instead of shaving cream. I get probably a quarter sized amount all sudsy on my legs and it works splendidly. It doesn't have the same feel as shaving cream but it does the job just as well. I have also used the body wash normally and am happy with the results. The scent comes off a little strong at times, but lingers nicely after the shower.
sarah f.
I got this in a dove gift set at Christmas. I really like dove products however I did find that without a sponge or loufah this product didn't lather very well.
also it needs to be shaken before use as the oil seemed to have separated slightly and when first used without shaking was really watery
it does however smell great and leave your skin feeling soft and nourished.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite bodyvwashes there is out there right now. It's one of my go to shower products. It's amazing if you have dry skin. I also love the way it smells. It feels really creamy when you use it which I absolutely love! It's available almost everywhere and it's always at a great price for how big the bottle is! I HIGHLY recommend trying this product!
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX
I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it feeling sticky. Does dove soap work well? Should I get body wash or bar soap?
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know the best way to get this product on sale?
Marquita B.
Morehead City, NC
Is this product unscented?
Alexander B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)