Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash
About This Product
• 100% Gentle Cleansers
• Sulfate Free
• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
• Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla Scent Indulges Your Senses
• Gives A Shower Experience That Nourishes And Pampers
• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
We All Know That Sometimes You Need To Take A Little Time For Yourself. The Shower Is A Great Place To Catch A Few Moments Of ‘me-time' – And With The Right Body Wash, It Can Be A Place To Nourish Your Skin As Well. That’s Why We’ve Brought You Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla. One Of Our Best Moisturizing Body Washes, It Indulges Your Senses And Cares For Your Skin.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
The Softening Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Are Well Known, Which Is Why We’ve Added It To Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla Body Wash.
This Pampering Dove Body Wash Wraps You In A Cloud Of Rich, Creamy Lather, Infused With The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter And Vanilla, For A Soothing Sensory Experience That Will Leave You Feeling Truly Relaxed. At The Same Time The Mild, Gentle Formula, Enriched With Nutriummoisture™, Delivers Skin-natural Nutrients And Helps Your Skin To Retain Its Natural Moisture.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33(Ci 17200), Yellow 5(Ci 19140)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "This is my "walk-on" must have, especially in the winter. I have turned so many of my friends on this product, after hearing them complain about dry skin. Everyone considers moisturizing after they get out of the shower, but no one ever thinks about moisturizing their skin in the shower too. Regarding the comment about the slight residue - when this product is used with a loofa or wash cloth, it definitely cuts down on any residue feeling. This is such a must have!!" in 90 reviews
- "This is my "walk-on" must have, especially in the winter. I have turned so many of my friends on this product, after hearing them complain about dry skin. Everyone considers moisturizing after they get out of the shower, but no one ever thinks about moisturizing their skin in the shower too. Regarding the comment about the slight residue - when this product is used with a loofa or wash cloth, it definitely cuts down on any residue feeling. This is such a must have!!" in 72 reviews
- "Awesome soap! My husband and I have very sensitive skin, we both love using this body wash. It helps keep our skin clean and healthy." in 59 reviews
- "I really like to use this body wash during the winter time when your skin is more susceptible to being dry with little to no moisture. " in 2 reviews
- "It smells great and it's affordable!" in 1 review
The fragranced formula is suitable for all skin types except sensitive, as the amount of fragrance poses a risk of irritation. It contains a tiny amount of coconut and nonfat dry milk, neither of which has any benefit for skin; rather, they're likely included for marketing the concept of natural ingredients to consumers who want such products, even though the natural ingredients in this body wash do minimal to no work in terms of cleansing and smoothing skin. As for the vanilla and brown sugar, they're not part of the ingredient list but we suspect their scent is part of this body wash's fragrance (all ofDove's Purely Pampering washes have the same basic formula, just with different fragrances to reinforce whatever natural ingredients are called out in the product's name).
All told, this does have a "pampering" texture but whether to choose this body wash or others from Dove (or Olay or Neutrogena or St. Ives, etc.) depends mostly on price and your perception of each product's scent. Formula-wise, the Purely Pampering line from Dove doesn't' distinguish itself in a remarkable way from their numerous other body washes, though the Purely Pampering line's lather does feel a bit more "mousse like"
I'd highly recommend this as a shave cream for anyone that regularly gets cuts or burn!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos