BY DOVE

• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

We All Know That Sometimes You Need To Take A Little Time For Yourself. The Shower Is A Great Place To Catch A Few Moments Of ‘me-time' – And With The Right Body Wash, It Can Be A Place To Nourish Your Skin As Well. That’s Why We’ve Brought You Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla. One Of Our Best Moisturizing Body Washes, It Indulges Your Senses And Cares For Your Skin.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
The Softening Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Are Well Known, Which Is Why We’ve Added It To Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla Body Wash.
This Pampering Dove Body Wash Wraps You In A Cloud Of Rich, Creamy Lather, Infused With The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter And Vanilla, For A Soothing Sensory Experience That Will Leave You Feeling Truly Relaxed. At The Same Time The Mild, Gentle Formula, Enriched With Nutriummoisture™, Delivers Skin-natural Nutrients And Helps Your Skin To Retain Its Natural Moisture.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33(Ci 17200), Yellow 5(Ci 19140)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a g...3 Answers
  • Is this product unscented?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or ...7 Answers
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash
  • "This is my "walk-on" must have, especially in the winter. I have turned so many of my friends on this product, after hearing them complain about dry skin. Everyone considers moisturizing after they get out of the shower, but no one ever thinks about moisturizing their skin in the shower too. Regarding the comment about the slight residue - when this product is used with a loofa or wash cloth, it definitely cuts down on any residue feeling. This is such a must have!!" in 90 reviews
  • "Awesome soap! My husband and I have very sensitive skin, we both love using this body wash. It helps keep our skin clean and healthy." in 59 reviews
  • "I really like to use this body wash during the winter time when your skin is more susceptible to being dry with little to no moisture. " in 2 reviews
  • "The shea butter keeps my skin soft and supple, while the soap doesn't dry out or leave residue on my skin!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it's affordable!" in 1 review
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Taylor K.
new york
I absolutely love Dove products. Not only do I love how the corporate social responsibility Dove does with their self-esteem project, but I love how authentic their products are! This body wash leaves your skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft. I love the foamy lather it produces and this scent smells so sweet and clean! It is gentle on the skin, moisturizing and it doesn’t leave you feeling sticky! I think this is one of the best body washes and for a good price too!
أينما ي.
San Diego
I just purchased this body wash last night and it is by far one of my favorite body washes from dove. It not only smells just like shea butter and vanilla but it keeps your skin smelling fresh all day from it and that’s always a bonus! I purchased it from Walmart. The price is good and I definitely would recommend this product.
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I’ve tossed using shaving creams all together with the Dove Body Washes! This Shea butter formula is so creamy and moisturizing, helping is double as a great shaving cream as well! The scent is soft and not too sweet, which I also really enjoy.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is one of my favorite brands for skincare and haircare. Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash is one of my favorite body washes because of its pleasing scent, creamy texture, and it lathers very well.
Kalani D.
Rialto
Wanted to try this out and see if it would help during the winter months since my skin can tend to get really dry but I haven’t noticed anything spectacular. The scent is barely there, and I don’t really feel to moisturized or clean after a shower with this either. I don’t think I’d recommend
Julie D.
I've been using this product for a few years now- as a shave cream!  Actual shave products never gave my sensitive legs the right amount of protection.  I tried this by chance, because I'm not actually a body wash person, but I couldn't be without it now.  I get a decent amount in my hand, lather up my legs, and it provides the right amount of cushion and protection for me, plus it smells great and feels great too!  It doesn't leave any residue and it doesn't dry my skin.

I'd highly recommend this as a shave cream for anyone that regularly gets cuts or burn!
Sarah W.
Amherst, OH
Currently my favorite body wash. Dove has always been one of my favorites- from bar soap to shampoos and conditioners, they make great products that are creamy and smell great. 100% looooove this scent as well. Puts me right to sleep at night after a hot shower ❤️
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product a lot. Super hydrating and it smells really good. I have been using the original of this soap for years and years and I would prefer that one over this. I feel that the original is a little more moisturizing over all and I like the neutral scent better for a body wash. But still a great product and super affordable!
Marylou F.
This is the only body wash that actually makes a difference in my skin. When ever I don’t use it I notice my skin is a lot more dry and itchy. I love the scents and how silky it feels on my skin. I even use it to shave!
Makayla S.
College Sta, TX
I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it feeling sticky. Does dove soap work well? Should I get body wash or bar soap?
Marquita B.
Morehead City, NC
Is this product unscented?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know the best way to get this product on sale?

Walmart