BY DOVE #30 in Body Wash

• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

We All Know That Sometimes You Need To Take A Little Time For Yourself. The Shower Is A Great Place To Catch A Few Moments Of ‘me-time' – And With The Right Body Wash, It Can Be A Place To Nourish Your Skin As Well. That’s Why We’ve Brought You Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla. One Of Our Best Moisturizing Body Washes, It Indulges Your Senses And Cares For Your Skin.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
The Softening Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Are Well Known, Which Is Why We’ve Added It To Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter With Warm Vanilla Body Wash.
This Pampering Dove Body Wash Wraps You In A Cloud Of Rich, Creamy Lather, Infused With The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter And Vanilla, For A Soothing Sensory Experience That Will Leave You Feeling Truly Relaxed. At The Same Time The Mild, Gentle Formula, Enriched With Nutriummoisture™, Delivers Skin-natural Nutrients And Helps Your Skin To Retain Its Natural Moisture.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33(Ci 17200), Yellow 5(Ci 19140)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a guy or a ...1 Answers
  • Is this product unscented?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it...6 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "This is my "walk-on" must have, especially in the winter. I have turned so many of my friends on this product, after hearing them complain about dry skin. Everyone considers moisturizing after they get out of the shower, but no one ever thinks about moisturizing their skin in the shower too. Regarding the comment about the slight residue - when this product is used with a loofa or wash cloth, it definitely cuts down on any residue feeling. This is such a must have!!" in 90 reviews
  • "This is my "walk-on" must have, especially in the winter. I have turned so many of my friends on this product, after hearing them complain about dry skin. Everyone considers moisturizing after they get out of the shower, but no one ever thinks about moisturizing their skin in the shower too. Regarding the comment about the slight residue - when this product is used with a loofa or wash cloth, it definitely cuts down on any residue feeling. This is such a must have!!" in 72 reviews
  • "Awesome soap! My husband and I have very sensitive skin, we both love using this body wash. It helps keep our skin clean and healthy." in 59 reviews
  • "I really like to use this body wash during the winter time when your skin is more susceptible to being dry with little to no moisture. " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and it's affordable!" in 1 review
Brenna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
his body wash has a somewhat thick, creamy texture that contains an interesting mix of non-soap surfactants and soap ingredients. As the soap ingredients (which include the animal-derived tallow acid) pose a risk of dryness, it's a good thing Dove "fattened up" this body wash with emollient ingredients such as petrolatum and soybean oil. Despite the creamy feel, this body wash rinses well and produces a soap-like lather than cleanses while leaving skin feeling smooth.

The fragranced formula is suitable for all skin types except sensitive, as the amount of fragrance poses a risk of irritation. It contains a tiny amount of coconut and nonfat dry milk, neither of which has any benefit for skin; rather, they're likely included for marketing the concept of natural ingredients to consumers who want such products, even though the natural ingredients in this body wash do minimal to no work in terms of cleansing and smoothing skin. As for the vanilla and brown sugar, they're not part of the ingredient list but we suspect their scent is part of this body wash's fragrance (all ofDove's Purely Pampering washes have the same basic formula, just with different fragrances to reinforce whatever natural ingredients are called out in the product's name).

All told, this does have a "pampering" texture but whether to choose this body wash or others from Dove (or Olay or Neutrogena or St. Ives, etc.) depends mostly on price and your perception of each product's scent. Formula-wise, the Purely Pampering line from Dove doesn't' distinguish itself in a remarkable way from their numerous other body washes, though the Purely Pampering line's lather does feel a bit more "mousse like"
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product a lot. Super hydrating and it smells really good. I have been using the original of this soap for years and years and I would prefer that one over this. I feel that the original is a little more moisturizing over all and I like the neutral scent better for a body wash. But still a great product and super affordable!
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I needed a new body wash and I’ve always heard that dove is a good brand. I picked this up at Harris teeter and I love the scent. It’s very warm but it doesn’t last all day. You don’t need a lot of product to get it to lather nicely and it keeps my skin nice and soft. My skin is pretty dry especially since it’s winter so I don’t think that it’s the most moisturizing body wash but it’s still pretty good
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this body wash in particular because it is very light and pleasant. I feel like it has a decent value and you get a lot of body wash for your money. It is very gentle on the skin as I can use it for my six-year-old daughter. It leaves your skin feeling soft for hours. I would definitely recommend this as I have purchased it at Walmart and target.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
Dove is one of my favorite brands for skincare and haircare. Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash is one of my favorite body washes because of its pleasing scent, creamy texture, and it lathers very well.
Julie D.
I've been using this product for a few years now- as a shave cream!  Actual shave products never gave my sensitive legs the right amount of protection.  I tried this by chance, because I'm not actually a body wash person, but I couldn't be without it now.  I get a decent amount in my hand, lather up my legs, and it provides the right amount of cushion and protection for me, plus it smells great and feels great too!  It doesn't leave any residue and it doesn't dry my skin.

I'd highly recommend this as a shave cream for anyone that regularly gets cuts or burn!
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
This body wash simultaneously cleans and moisturizes. It’s my go-to body wash, as it’s both affordable and effective. It also serves as shaving cream in a pinch. I love this product and would definitely recommend, especially to those with sensitive skin that requires gentle wash.
Sarah W.
Fairview Park, OH
Currently my favorite body wash. Dove has always been one of my favorites- from bar soap to shampoos and conditioners, they make great products that are creamy and smell great. 100% looooove this scent as well. Puts me right to sleep at night after a hot shower ❤️
Kathryn J.
Laramie, WY
I love this soap! It is incredibly dry where I live, and I don’t have to worry when I forget to put on lotion, because it keeps my skin soft! The scent is good and I don’t have to use a lot because it is sudsy and spreads easily. One bottle lasts a very long time!
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I'm not a huge fan of dove hair care products, but their body washes have always been super hydrating for me. It creates such a luxurious lather and leaves my skin feeling amazing after I shower. This scent is one of my favorite varieties they offer.
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX
I am looking for a soap that doesn't dry my skin out, or leave it feeling sticky. Does dove soap work well? Should I get body wash or bar soap?
Marquita B.
Morehead City, NC
Is this product unscented?
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know the best way to get this product on sale?
Alexandre A.
Quebec
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you think this body wash would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?