Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash

how ıs thıs product  [product:nars-radiant-creamy-concealer]
Do you like to use bodywash or bar soap in the shower? I'm all about Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash
Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash!
Paris
Dove has been the go-to brand in my family since forever, so this was just the obvious choice for me! It leaves my skin very soft and clean, and I only need a tiny little bit! And this fragrance.... it’s just heaven!
Le meilleur gel douche que j’ai utilisé!! Son ordeur est divine et laisse votre peau sentir super bon! Il hydrate ma peau et la respecte. J’en suis très contente et je ne changerais de savon pour rien au monde
I love the scent of this body wash! I also like the texture. It can be a little pricey depending on how much you like to spend on body wash. Given I am a college student, it's too expensive for me!
This Dove body wash wraps you in a cloud of rich, creamy lather, infused with the warm scent of shea butter and vanilla, for a soothing sensory experience that will leave you feeling truly relaxed. At the same time the mild, gentle formula, enriched with Nutriummoistur, delivers skin-natural nutrients and helps your skin to retain its natural moisture.
Montebello, CA
omg you guys !! If you're looking for a great body wash that will make you feel clean and hydrated , THIS IS IT ! It is so good and smells GREAT as well ! The only thing that I will say is that even though the smell is great , it can be a little overpowering , but that's just my opinion !
I love all dove body wash, but this one is my favorite because it has a really nice smell and my boyfriend actually likes the smell too so we are able to share vs something that barely has a smell or is too floral or sweet. Perfect for all tastes.
Love it. It smells so nice, just like the lotion. The only downside is that the smell doesn’t last. Also, it would be nice if it where more hydratating
Reading, PA
This is one of the only body washes I will use. It is my most frequented because it feels so good on my skin. It also helps when I shave!
Like this body wash so much. Smells so so good, feels good on the skin. I used it for a long time. It makes my skin so smooth.
Good body wash. Super creamy and bubbly. This one smells sooo good. Plus the scent actually last long on your body.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fellsmere, FL
il y a 8 mois
Leigh G. • il y a 4 mois
It’s thick because it’s foamy it smells great though
il y a 10 mois
Sierra W. • il y a 2 mois
This concealer is great this is my go to concealer for everything! I just my skin tone color for color correction too. It’s great!
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Katie L. • il y a un an
I really love the dove body wash line! I have tried so many of them! My fave is the Shea and vanilla it smells so yummy and is super moisturizing.