Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar

Enjoy our mild cleansers and ¼ moisturizing cream alongside the creamy scent of shea butter and warm vanilla.

[product:dove-purely-pampering-shea-butter-beauty-bar] ?
Does any wavy/ 2c curly people know if shea moisture works well for them?
Does this really work, especially for people with dry skin?
Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
This is my absolute favorite bar soap! To be honest, I have tried many different scents of Dove and this is just the one that stands out and works best for me and my skin type. I will say that if you have dry skin, Dove is a MUCH better option than using Caress or Dial on your body. Caress and Dial are great for washing your hands, but Dove is the best for more sensitive skin, in my opinion. The shea butter gives off the faint scent of the beach or if you have ever used cocoa butter lotion.
Johnstown, OH
Some people like to tease me when they see that I, a grow man, use Dove bar soap. But I can’t use anything else. It makes my skin feel amazing. I’ve used other soaps/body washes, but they leave my skin feeling leathery or just not very clean. Dove leaves my skin feeling smooth and the Shea Butter smells really nice, so it doesn’t get much better than this!
Gambrills, MD
I used to love this soap, it used to be the only soap that was gentle enough to use on my face and body. I love the way it smells and softness of my skin after use. I was so disappointed to discover it leaves a residue on the skin that was discovered after waxing. After years of loyal use, I had to switch to something else which wasn’t easy for me.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Ummmmmm I buy this by the bulk!!! I absolutely love this bar of soap. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I can’t believe I wasn’t using it sooner. This product leaves me feeling clean, smelling like a queen, and without that weird bar soap feeling on the skin I used to feel. You know the feeling, as if your skin was leather kind of feeling. Definitely recommend!
Aurora, CO
2,405 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This by far would be the MOST luxurious bar soap for the skin by Dove- I believe, the Argan oil bar may be second!! I adore the Shea butter in this formulation- my skin feels fresh and clean and revived. I love loving my family by providing good healthy cleansing products for them in the shower. It is how I Momma then and show then my love. XOXO ❤
cape girardeau
Again I love all of Dove products because i have sensitive skin, and considering i have eczema on my arms and back this really helps with the itching, the dryness, and etc. i would recommend this product to anyone with this problem like mine or anyone with out the problem. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling wonderful.
Thompson, PA
This is by far my favorite bar soap of all time. The scent is my favorite because it’s not too overpowering but smells fantastic. In general this is a pretty affordable option. I love that it doesn’t leave the classic soap residue on my skin like most of the other bar soaps. Will continue to use this for a long time
Purchased at: Dollar General
Listen let me tell you the truth about this soap that here. Mannn its the truth I love it. I went and brought because i though it would just smell good no it made my skin feel soft and smooth. Not too much in the price at all to me when it comes to being clean. It was about $4. I would recommend anyone to try it.
Yorkville, IL
I've been using Dove Pink bars religiously for years. Without ever going to see a cosmetic surgeon for fillers, or work done. With just getting a good night sleep daily and staying out of the sun, I have pretty much found a way to not age and maybe perhaps reverse the aging process.leaves your skin so soft
East Stroudsburg
I had been given this dove bar as a gift from a close friend and as I was using it I noticed an unusual itch that became much more as I kept using it repetitively so I had to stop using it. Unfortunately, I have found out that I am allergic to Shea Butter but I loved the scent that I got from using it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 mois
Ariel B. • il y a 12 jours
It works really well for acne prone skin, as it doesn't irritate the skin. This soap never dries your skin, it always moisturizes! I use the dove soap twice a day! I love it's amazing smell that drifts your heart away a fiesta of perfume. It lathers really well, whilst providing deep moisture that really helps to provide long lasting nurture. It make my skin really soft and does a excellent job removing make-up!