BY DOVE #3 in Bar Soap

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Warm Shea Butter And Vanilla Fragrance

• Gives A Shower Experience That Nourishes And Pampers

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap
We Believe That Cleansing Should Be An Opportunity For You To Take A Few Moments Just For You. That’s Why We’ve Developed Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar, An Indulgent Dove Bar That Brings You Our Mildest Cleansers And ¼ Moisturizing Cream Alongside The Creamy, Relaxing Scent Of Shea Butter And Warm Vanilla.

The Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Have Been Well Known For Many Years: Its High Concentration Of Vitamins And Fatty Acids Mean That It’s Prized For Its Moisturizing Properties. Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar Is Infused With A Blend Of Shea Butter And Warm Vanilla; The Formula Nourishes Skin With Deep Moisture As You Cleanse, Leaving It Feeling Silky Smooth And Softened. And The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter With Vanilla Surrounds You As You Use This Dove Beauty Bar, Making You Feel Soothed And Pampered.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar
  • "I love Dove soaps. It's the only brand my family and extended family use. My favorite is their Gentle Exfoliating soap. I would highly recommend it." in 815 reviews
  • "I love this soap as my whole family - the hubby loves it because it leaves his dry skin soft and supple after bathing with it. I love the fragrance not overwhelming but clean and a gentle smell on your body." in 413 reviews
Taryn H.
Grand blanc
This bar of soap i naught for my boyfriend he has very dry skin and loves this sent even tho he is a man I was very happy because I get to use it too! After about two weeks of him using this product his skin was very different his red textured skin actually started to go away his dry patches were gone! His skin feels amazing and he loves this he hasn’t naught anything else but the actually liquid body wash of the same kind! He loves dove as so do I a great product for anyone. I would recommend if you want a new body wash that does many things!!! ❤️❤️
Criss G.
Hartford
When it comes to taking a shower with soaps I used to worry a lot because i have rough, dry and sensitive skin all in one. So because of this I couldn't really use any fragrance soaps because I would have an allergic skin reaction.. Until one day my mom had told me to try something new it was the Dove beauty Shea Butter Bar Soap. First time using it I was worried for nothing I thought my skin was gonna puff up but the Shea butter soap actually left my skin soft and smooth I couldn't keep my hands off of me I was in love with my skin again for the first time in a long time. I would highly recommend this to any and everybody from males to females. Enjoy!!! Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar
Jacqueline S.
Summit, NJ
This product is the best you can get for the money. Not only are you buying in bulk but the product you are getting is actually good. I love the smell and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. If you want a fancy soap this is not the the most exciting but for basic cleanliness and soft skin it’s always a great choice.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This bar is very hydrating. It feels like you're washing with lotion. It smells great too! The only issue I have with this is that the super moisturizing dove bars breakdown in the shower faster than i can use them. If you purchase this, make sure you purchase one of those soap savers. I will not be buying this again.
Carla O.
BARTLESVILLE, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In the past, I have used Caress bars and body wash. I recently moved to a different stae and the weather is a bit DRYER. My daughter bought me some Dove beauty bars with Shea Butter in them and to my amazement, they work so well....especially for shaving. I normally have to use lotion on my skin after my showers and normally do. But, when since using these dove bars. I dont have to worry about the lotion. My skin is soft and moisturized and it lasts. Thank you DOVE!
Ashley H.
I have very sensitive dry skin and bar soap dries my skin out and also leaves residue on my face so I prefer to use dove on my body and Neutrogena on my face! This is the best dove bar I have tried so far that doesn't dry me out too bad. If dove and Neutrogena could have a baby bar soap it would be perfect!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Loved the Shea butter scent that was added to the soap! I have been using the Dove sensitive skin soap bars for as long as I can remember. But I was looking for something in the Dove line that had a scent and was something different to try. It worked great with my sensitive skin and didn’t give me a reaction!
Vernancia C.
Baytown, TX
I love all of Dove's products, however, a must have for our household is the bath bars. I especially love the shea butter bar for the extra moisturization it gives my skin. After my shower my skin is silky smooth and I can feel the moisture on my skin which is something I always look for in my bath bars.
Yainet D.
this is one of the best soaps for my sensitive skin. Smells amazing, and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and smelling great. My husbands perfered scent is this one, since its not too storong or flowery. I presonally enjoy it, and recomend it if your skin is sensitive and are not a fan of strong scents.
Sarah T.
I go back and forth between using a bar of soap and soft soap for my body. When I want to use a bar of soap, my go to is Dove, especially this kind. It just smells so clean and fresh without being over powering. It also leaves my skin nice and soft and moisturized. I also feel really clean after using it. I never feel dried out from using it either.
Maria Zobel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Which one is better for you a bar soap or liquid body wash?
Jessica T.
Is this better than the Dove white soap? I'm contemplating buying it.
Holly  M.
Ottawa
I really want to try.....but I'm not the biggest fan of bars...I wonder if this comes in liquid form?
Kelly W.
Do you find the smell to strong in this one?
Kristi M.
Talladega, AL
Is this good to use on your face? Most soaps make my face feel really dry and burn my face.