BY DOVE #2 in Bar Soap

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Warm Shea Butter And Vanilla Fragrance

• Gives A Shower Experience That Nourishes And Pampers

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap
We Believe That Cleansing Should Be An Opportunity For You To Take A Few Moments Just For You. That’s Why We’ve Developed Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar, An Indulgent Dove Bar That Brings You Our Mildest Cleansers And ¼ Moisturizing Cream Alongside The Creamy, Relaxing Scent Of Shea Butter And Warm Vanilla.

The Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Have Been Well Known For Many Years: Its High Concentration Of Vitamins And Fatty Acids Mean That It’s Prized For Its Moisturizing Properties. Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar Is Infused With A Blend Of Shea Butter And Warm Vanilla; The Formula Nourishes Skin With Deep Moisture As You Cleanse, Leaving It Feeling Silky Smooth And Softened. And The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter With Vanilla Surrounds You As You Use This Dove Beauty Bar, Making You Feel Soothed And Pampered.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

LaTrea R.
I love the fragrance of this soap bar.I like the way it is not harsh on the skin.The smell is pretty and very light.It works great with a bath puff.It doesn't leave skin too dry and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin.I bought this product at around $3.50 at walmart.There is also a body wash that is even better for those who prefer liquid over soap bars.
Criss G.
When it comes to taking a shower with soaps I used to worry a lot because i have rough, dry and sensitive skin all in one. So because of this I couldn't really use any fragrance soaps because I would have an allergic skin reaction.. Until one day my mom had told me to try something new it was the Dove beauty Shea Butter Bar Soap. First time using it I was worried for nothing I thought my skin was gonna puff up but the Shea butter soap actually left my skin soft and smooth I couldn't keep my hands off of me I was in love with my skin again for the first time in a long time. I would highly recommend this to any and everybody from males to females. Enjoy!!! Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar
Jacqueline S.
Summit, NJ
This product is the best you can get for the money. Not only are you buying in bulk but the product you are getting is actually good. I love the smell and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. If you want a fancy soap this is not the the most exciting but for basic cleanliness and soft skin it’s always a great choice.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This bar is very hydrating. It feels like you're washing with lotion. It smells great too! The only issue I have with this is that the super moisturizing dove bars breakdown in the shower faster than i can use them. If you purchase this, make sure you purchase one of those soap savers. I will not be buying this again.
Carla O.
Pittsburg, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In the past, I have used Caress bars and body wash. I recently moved to a different stae and the weather is a bit DRYER. My daughter bought me some Dove beauty bars with Shea Butter in them and to my amazement, they work so well....especially for shaving. I normally have to use lotion on my skin after my showers and normally do. But, when since using these dove bars. I dont have to worry about the lotion. My skin is soft and moisturized and it lasts. Thank you DOVE!
Ashley H.
I have very sensitive dry skin and bar soap dries my skin out and also leaves residue on my face so I prefer to use dove on my body and Neutrogena on my face! This is the best dove bar I have tried so far that doesn't dry me out too bad. If dove and Neutrogena could have a baby bar soap it would be perfect!
Vernancia C.
Baytown, TX
I love all of Dove's products, however, a must have for our household is the bath bars. I especially love the shea butter bar for the extra moisturization it gives my skin. After my shower my skin is silky smooth and I can feel the moisture on my skin which is something I always look for in my bath bars.
yanna D.
I really love this soap, it smells really good and always leave my skin feeling smooth, never drys it out like some other brands. It soaps up very well so it lasts a good amount of time for me. It's a good soap that doesn't cost very much, definitely would recommend and am going to continue buying.
Crystal D.
Valley Vlg, CA
Has a light, delicious scent. I have acne prone skin and this didn't break me out at all. It left me feeling a little too squeaky clean, which I'm not really a fan of, but didn't make my skin feel tight when I got out of the shower. Overall a decent bar soap, but probably won't purchase again.
Robin L.
The best soap ever!!  Not only does it have a pleasant scent, it is affordable.  You can find Dove in almost any store including grocery stores.  It always makes me feel clean and fresh. Nothing so good to the compare of the cost. I highly recommend.
Maria Zobel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Which one is better for you a bar soap or liquid body wash?
Jessica T.
Is this better than the Dove white soap? I'm contemplating buying it.
Holly  M.
I really want to try.....but I'm not the biggest fan of bars...I wonder if this comes in liquid form?
Kelly W.
Do you find the smell to strong in this one?
Kristi M.
Talladega, AL
Is this good to use on your face? Most soaps make my face feel really dry and burn my face.