Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapDove
Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar

Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar

Enjoy our mild cleansers and ¼ moisturizing cream alongside the creamy scent of shea butter and warm vanilla.

does this leave a film?
Are these made with any animal products
Is it cruelty free because I care alot for animals?
Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar!
Kim S.
California
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar uploaded by Kim S.
This product Smells amazing and leaves super soft skin. The smells lingers for quite a bit after getting out of the shower.
Iryna M.
Apex, NC
Dove is my favorite soap brand with Shea Butter, it is having a nice smell and you skin feel smoother after shower 🥰🛀
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
This is my favorite facial bar, and my ‘old reliable’ when it comes to removing makeup. I also love the pink one. The scents are fantastic and it’s super gentle on the skin, it’s the softest soap I’ve tried so far.
takayla V.
West Virginia, WV
AMAZING!!! Beautiful packaging put that has NOTHING on the quality of Dove bar soap! I had only used the original Dove Bar soap until recently and I had no idea what I was missing! This smells SO GOOD and I can't describe how soft my skin is after every shower! Not to mention how cheap it is! Being a mother, you usually have to give up having nice things but this soap makes me feel like every shower is a spa visit for my skin! I'd give this a million stars if I could!!
Rakeyah R.
Philadelphia, PA
I Love This Bar . Skin Stays Smooth , hey shahs aka zjanzj she and jmsnznzna zjanzj a Shd js
Hhb G.
Smells really good and after you come out shower leaves a nice smell still very good product
Jessica I.
Atoka, TN
I love this soap. I always feel so soft and clean. For the price, this soap lasts forever. I also really like the shape, it makes holding it easy. The rose scents is my favorite.
Anyie Y.
Miami
pleasant feeling of cleanliness , manages moisturize skin and smell nice house at the end of bathed
Gina F.
Chester, PA
I am currently using the dove beauty bar soap with Shea butter honestly I've always used just the regular dove beauty bar because I have sensitive skin and threw out the years dove is the only product that has worked for my sensitive skin but now this dove beauty bar with Shea butter smells amazing and first I was scared to use it because I didn't want to break out and I used it and it was amazing my skin is always soft and no break outs!!! The Shea butter actually helped with my sensitive skin the smell of the Shea butter is just such a calming smell and relaxing fresh Sent great to come home after a day of work and shower with this product great for you skin and smells so fresh and clean I would highly recommend it.
Ndidiamaka N.
Clinton, MD
Its smooth on the skin and gives you a well clean feel when you done bathing. I use it all the time because of the shea butter. Shea butter helps heal your skin from all kinds of stuff. it also has a nice scent and i would recommend it to anyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lorka H.
Colorado Springs
il y a 9 mois
Yvonne H. il y a 9 mois
Love it! Lushes lather and smells great!!
mariami S.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Ariel B. il y a un an
It works really well for acne prone skin, as it doesn't irritate the skin. This soap never dries your skin, it always moisturizes! I use the dove soap twice a day! I love it's amazing smell that drifts your heart away a fiesta of perfume. It lathers really well, whilst providing deep moisture that really helps to provide long lasting nurture. It make my skin really soft and does a excellent job removing make-up!