BY DOVE #7 in Bar Soap

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Warm Shea Butter And Vanilla Fragrance

• Gives A Shower Experience That Nourishes And Pampers

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap
We Believe That Cleansing Should Be An Opportunity For You To Take A Few Moments Just For You. That’s Why We’ve Developed Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar, An Indulgent Dove Bar That Brings You Our Mildest Cleansers And ¼ Moisturizing Cream Alongside The Creamy, Relaxing Scent Of Shea Butter And Warm Vanilla.

The Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Have Been Well Known For Many Years: Its High Concentration Of Vitamins And Fatty Acids Mean That It’s Prized For Its Moisturizing Properties. Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar Is Infused With A Blend Of Shea Butter And Warm Vanilla; The Formula Nourishes Skin With Deep Moisture As You Cleanse, Leaving It Feeling Silky Smooth And Softened. And The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter With Vanilla Surrounds You As You Use This Dove Beauty Bar, Making You Feel Soothed And Pampered.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar
  • "I love Dove soaps. It's the only brand my family and extended family use. My favorite is their Gentle Exfoliating soap. I would highly recommend it." in 815 reviews
  • "I love this soap as my whole family - the hubby loves it because it leaves his dry skin soft and supple after bathing with it. I love the fragrance not overwhelming but clean and a gentle smell on your body." in 413 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is like nice soap it seems to be made with pretty pure products. It leaves your skin soft clean and moisturized it definitely doesn't leave your skin dry at all which is what I look for in a soap I think I would rather use the bars of soap on my hands then I would my whole body, but with this one it wouldn't be terrible to have to use it all over. I love that it has shea butter in it, I'm 32 years old and obviously that's not old but it's not young either so I would like to get as much elasticity out of my skin that I possibly can. They always say it's better to prevent aging then have to fix it after it's already begun so that's what we're aiming for! I had this one in the shower so my kids used it and their skin is always baby soft! The only reason why I gave it a 4 and not at 5 is because when I think five star soaps I think more along the lines of Brands like Lush Cosmetics so, now that's where the fives are at! Overall there is absolutely nothing wrong with the soap it is very nice and has a nice soft smells not overpowering it's not very perfumey and it does leave your skin nice and soft I'm assuming that has a lot to do with the shea butter. Yeah it's a nice soap for the whole family.
Alissa M.
Done is a great body care producer. These pampering shea butter bars are sooo sooo good. They cleanse without stripping your skin of essential oils which would have left the skin feeling dry like other bar soaps. I love that it has shea butter in it as that helps with moisture and well as gradually, (very) slowly assisting with evening out skin tone. I always feel clean yet hydrated and moisturised after using this bar, and I’d always always recommend it to those who have sensitive skin.
Taryn H.
Grand blanc
This bar of soap i naught for my boyfriend he has very dry skin and loves this sent even tho he is a man I was very happy because I get to use it too! After about two weeks of him using this product his skin was very different his red textured skin actually started to go away his dry patches were gone! His skin feels amazing and he loves this he hasn’t naught anything else but the actually liquid body wash of the same kind! He loves dove as so do I a great product for anyone. I would recommend if you want a new body wash that does many things!!! ❤️❤️
Jessica D.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my go to soap for years. I am someone with sensitive skin who finds out randomly all the time that I’m allergic to things! But this soap has never caused any issues for me. It has a very nice scent to it. It’s not over powering at all and it makes my skin feel wonderful. Highly recommend this product.
Dee A.
Virginia
This soap is so rich and lathers so nicely. Moisturizes so well I can still feel it after drying off. Not greasy and doesn’t leave a film but just moisture. The vanilla scent is nice and fresh but not girly. My men will use this and enjoy it as well. It’s not “mom’s soap”
The price is great and actually very inexpensive for such a great soap.
Overall this is a very nice soap that will become a must have in your home.
Criss G.
Hartford
When it comes to taking a shower with soaps I used to worry a lot because i have rough, dry and sensitive skin all in one. So because of this I couldn't really use any fragrance soaps because I would have an allergic skin reaction.. Until one day my mom had told me to try something new it was the Dove beauty Shea Butter Bar Soap. First time using it I was worried for nothing I thought my skin was gonna puff up but the Shea butter soap actually left my skin soft and smooth I couldn't keep my hands off of me I was in love with my skin again for the first time in a long time. I would highly recommend this to any and everybody from males to females. Enjoy!!! Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar
Cayleen C.
Chicago
The smell of the bar is amazing , the product is cheap and easy to find and it leaves your body soft even before applying lotion. It does not irritate the skin, you can find this at a great price at any drugstore or store. I personally buy it at target for a cheap good price . Who in every couple weeks have a coupon on the target app for dove products.#winwin I would recommend this product 100% .
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This bar is very hydrating. It feels like you're washing with lotion. It smells great too! The only issue I have with this is that the super moisturizing dove bars breakdown in the shower faster than i can use them. If you purchase this, make sure you purchase one of those soap savers. I will not be buying this again.
Carla O.
BARTLESVILLE, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In the past, I have used Caress bars and body wash. I recently moved to a different stae and the weather is a bit DRYER. My daughter bought me some Dove beauty bars with Shea Butter in them and to my amazement, they work so well....especially for shaving. I normally have to use lotion on my skin after my showers and normally do. But, when since using these dove bars. I dont have to worry about the lotion. My skin is soft and moisturized and it lasts. Thank you DOVE!
Maria Zobel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Which one is better for you a bar soap or liquid body wash?
Jessica T.
Is this better than the Dove white soap? I'm contemplating buying it.
Holly  M.
Ottawa
I really want to try.....but I'm not the biggest fan of bars...I wonder if this comes in liquid form?
Kelly W.
Do you find the smell to strong in this one?
Kristi M.
Talladega, AL
Is this good to use on your face? Most soaps make my face feel really dry and burn my face.