BY DOVE

• Floral pistachio cream and magnolia scent delights your senses

• Gives a shower experience that nourishes and pampers

• Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
We all know how important it is to take time out of our hectic schedules for ourselves – why not take a few minutes of ‘me’ time in the shower? With the right body wash you can create a spa-like experience at home as often as you like, and nurture your skin at the same time.

We created Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash to give your skin the nourishment it needs while giving you the chance for a few moments of relaxation every day.

This Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash is enriched with NutriumMoisture™ technology and contains ultra-mild cleansers. The gentle formula helps your skin maintain its natural moisture as you shower and leaves you with softer, smoother skin. Plus, the floral scent of pistachio cream with magnolia helps you to unwind.

Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Pistacia Vera Seed Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Propylene Glycol, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Zinc Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 42090

• How soft does it make your skin feels?3 Answers
  • Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...2 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy this product? 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey P.
The smell. Is. Amazing. It’s like Pistachio ice cream with creamy floral notes, and it’s so die for. Past the amazing fragrance, I also feel like my skin is hydrated and moisturized enough after using this that I’m not self conscious if I forget or don’t have time for body lotion. This is one of the best body washes I’ve come across, and I recommend it to all y friends.
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Chloe' T.
Waupun
I love the scents of this body wash first and foremost. Seriously it's gorgeous. As far as performance it's great there too! I use this every time I shower and it makes my skin very soft. It's extremely silky feeling and makes your legs that way too. The scent is not overpowering either which is good.
Katie W.
Iowa City, IA
SMELLS SO GOOD and works SO WELL. This creamy body wash produces tons of suds (a huge plus for me) and smells amazing. The scent lasts for a long time on me too. I would recommend it to anybody and all skin types!
Jacklyn P.
I love the smell but the scented dove is just not for me because of sensitive skin. So if you have sensitive skin I don’t recommend this. Check my page for lotions that are good for sensitive skin and eczema
Elizabeth S.
I've used 2 - 3 other types of Dove body wash and this beats them all. I LOVE the way it smells- it's amazing. It's goes on nicely and makes my skin feel soft and moisturized when I get out. Very affordable and I would definitely recommend over the other scents of Dove.
Sierra M.
This is my favorite body wash by far! It smells so good you want to eat it, not kidding. It has a sweet scent, not a perfume kind of scent. It makes your skin so soft and moisturized. I would buy this every time I needed a body wash because it’s rare if I find it in the store!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Kathryn B.
Canton
Love dove products. This shower gel leaves me feeling super smooth after getting out of the shower. I have very sensitive skin and can not use any type of bar soap. This was perfect. I don’t feel sticky after using it.
Hermosa L.
Hermitage, PA
When i tell u this smells so good i would come out the shower and the whole house would smell good and my son and mom skin is sensitive it helps their body not get irritated
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
Does this have a floral scent because of the magnolia?
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
If you haven't tried this body wash, what is stopping you? ;)
Victoria E.
Johnston, IA
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
How soft does it make your skin feels?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕