BY DOVE

• Floral pistachio cream and magnolia scent delights your senses

• Gives a shower experience that nourishes and pampers

• Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower

• NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers skin natural nutrients

• Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin

• Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
We all know how important it is to take time out of our hectic schedules for ourselves – why not take a few minutes of ‘me’ time in the shower? With the right body wash you can create a spa-like experience at home as often as you like, and nurture your skin at the same time.

We created Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash to give your skin the nourishment it needs while giving you the chance for a few moments of relaxation every day.

This Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash is enriched with NutriumMoisture™ technology and contains ultra-mild cleansers. The gentle formula helps your skin maintain its natural moisture as you shower and leaves you with softer, smoother skin. Plus, the floral scent of pistachio cream with magnolia helps you to unwind.

Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Pistacia Vera Seed Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Propylene Glycol, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Zinc Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 42090

• How soft does it make your skin feels?3 Answers
  • Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girl...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy this product? 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
New york, NY
I've used 2 - 3 other types of Dove body wash and this beats them all. I LOVE the way it smells- it's amazing. It's goes on nicely and makes my skin feel soft and moisturized when I get out. Very affordable and I would definitely recommend over the other scents of Dove.
NIA R.
This is the best scent dove has made with body wash!!! I love this soap. I have eczema and psoriasis and this does well with my skin even though it has a scent to it. I’ve been using this since high school and I can never go wrong with this.
Jackattack G.
I love the smell but the scented dove is just not for me because of sensitive skin. So if you have sensitive skin I don’t recommend this. Check my page for lotions that are good for sensitive skin and eczema
Kathryn B.
Canton
Love dove products. This shower gel leaves me feeling super smooth after getting out of the shower. I have very sensitive skin and can not use any type of bar soap. This was perfect. I don’t feel sticky after using it.
Hermosa L.
Hermitage, PA
When i tell u this smells so good i would come out the shower and the whole house would smell good and my son and mom skin is sensitive it helps their body not get irritated
Sierra M.
This is my favorite body wash by far! It smells so good you want to eat it, not kidding. It has a sweet scent, not a perfume kind of scent. It makes your skin so soft and moisturized. I would buy this every time I needed a body wash because it’s rare if I find it in the store!
Christina V.
Blakeslee, PA
My favorite dove body wash. Sometimes very hard to find but Walmart sells them online. I love this product line for my body wash. I loveeee this specific scent and buy it every so often Bc I like to mix up my dove body washes
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
This is probably my favorite body wash! It smells amazing. It's sweet, warm, and divine. However, I don't find it as hydrating as it claims to be. I use it almost daily (if I'm not using a different natural soap), and my arms and legs are still somewhat dry. It could be because of my home's hard water, but I haven't had the chance to try this body wash under soft water yet. A little goes a very long way with this body wash and that's another thing I love about it. I can't remember where I bought it, but I can't seem to find this scent anywhere anymore! If someone knows where to find it, let me know! :)
Audrey C.
Austin, TX
The best lotion should give the gentle, nourishing care their delicate skin needs. Bathing can lead to skin dryness, so use Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion to help replenish the essential moisture in your baby’s skin. It moisturizes and replenishes your precious skin barrier for up to 24 hours. From the very first use, this lotion for baby soothes and hydrates to help skin retain its natural moisture and it’s dermatologist and pediatrician tested so you can feel reassured that your baby’s skin is getting the extra special care it deserves.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
Does this have a floral scent because of the magnolia?
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
If you haven't tried this body wash, what is stopping you? ;)
Victoria E.
Johnston, IA
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Caroline O.
Brooklyn, NY
How soft does it make your skin feels?
Alexandre A.
Quebec
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕