BY DOVE

A shower experience that nourishes and pampers. Dove Pistachio Cream with Magnolia body wash creates a cloud of creamy lather that will leave you and your skin comforted and nourished. The comforting scent fills your shower enveloping you with care, leaving you feeling relaxed. Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower* with NutriumMoisture® for more skin natural nourishment than most body washes. Caring for yourself never felt so good.

• How soft does it make your skin feels?3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy this product? 5 Answers
  • Does this have a floral scent because of the magnolia?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Post Falls, ID
Based on other reviews, it appears that I am in the minority. When I first purchased this, I thought the scent was nice and mild. That changed significantly once I tried it in the shower. I could not wait to get out of the shower so I could air myself out. I wish I had tried a different scent because I really liked how it made my skin feel. The wash didn't leave a film on my skin and it wasn't drying at all. I didn't notice a huge moisture boost, but I put body butter and/or lotion on after I get out of the shower so that didn't really bother me. I will see if my sister wants to give it a shot because I will not use this particular bottle again.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This is my favorite body wash from the drugstore. The only thing I wish I could change is the lid on the packaging. It gets very hard to use when it gets under half full, because you can't turn it upside down. However, I will keep buying this forever because the price is fantastic, the scent is fantastic, and it's moisturizing without being greasy or heavy. It has a nice lather too. I feel like this scent is really unique for any drugstore brand. I already liked Dove, but this body wash has made it one of my favorite brands.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Lincolnton, GA
Leaves skin clean, smooth, moisturized, and supple. I also use this for shaving because I've found that the oil in the wash keeps me from getting razor burn. The value is great for the amount you get. This is a long-lasting bottle of body wash because a little goes a long way! I've used several different scents throughout the past few years, but this one is, by far, my favorite! It's feminine and isn't too overpowering! Would recommend this to women everywhere!
Alysha R.
Alysha R.
Dove's Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash with Nutrium Moisture in Pistachio Cream with Magnolia was a dream to shower with. Just a squeeze of this body wash turned into a creamy rich lather that drenched my whole body in softness. Thick and hydrating but rinsed away clean and left my skin moisturized. The Dove's body wash is softly scented with lingering floral accents and the sweetness pistachio. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I rarely buy the same body wash over and over because I like to mix up the scents and try new things. Then I found this and I've hardly every used anything else. I love the scent, it's clean and subtle enough that I don't feel like I'm doused in perfume but my skin still smells nice. I have chronically dry skin and this really helps a lot, in the summer I rarely even need extra moisturizer
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
This is the BEST body wash I have ever used ever! First off it smells amazing, like sweet pistachio ice cream. The smell does not linger too long, but it leaves you smelling clean. It is so moisturizing, even for a Dove body wash. I love using this when my eczema is bad or when I just feel like I need to be super moisturizer. Amazing product and I always make sure I have some in my shower!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Dayton, OH
I bought this product for the first time about a month ago and it is hands down my favorite body wash I have ever used. My skin tends to be very dry and is sensitive. I haven't had any irritation from this product and I noticed my skin felt softer and more moisturized after a few showers.

Absolutely would recommend this product. Would love if I could find this scent in a body lotion.
Elana B.
Elana B.
I've been using this body wash for quite awhile now. It smells nice and is very thick and creamy. It doesn't seem to dry out my skin too much (I have dry, sensitive skin). It works well as a shave cream since it's so thick, and this bottle has lasted forever! I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it, since I like to try different scents and brands, but it's been good for my dry skin.
Daijah S.
Daijah S.
Columbia, SC
This is one of the most moisturizing body washes that I have ever used. it has a very relaxing scent, I buy it from Kroger and it's usually only 6 dollars. It's a very gentle body wash and leaves the skin feeling washed and clear unlike most body washes I use that leave a filmy feeling on my skin. I would recommend 10/10 to anyone who asks me about it.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford, NY
I love using Dove products on my skin, they are so nourishing. This is a nice thick body wash that lathers nicely when using a loofah. Of all the Dove body wash scents, this is my favorite! It is not too perfume-y to be distracting and I love the pistachio smell. I tend to buy this in the duo packs because it really is the only body wash I purchase.
chelcie d.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
Does this have a floral scent because of the magnolia?
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Johnston, IA
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
If you haven't tried this body wash, what is stopping you? ;)
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
How soft does it make your skin feels?