Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream Bar uploaded by Joseane v.Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream Bar uploaded by Hailey S.Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream Bar uploaded by Brianna W.

BY DOVE #41 in Bar Soap

Dove 14 moisturizing cream with a blend of pistachio cream melts deeply into dry dull skin leaving it soft and smooth. Let the abundant creamy lather and comforting scent of magnolia envelop your senses and leave you feeling relaxed and pampered. Use daily for deeply replenished beautifully radiant skin.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love this soap! My husband loves this soap! My kids love this soap! We can go thru one bar of soap in a week! I really like that the aroma is gentle and soft with a real calming smell. I like this scent over every Dove soap I've tried. I just with it wasn't so hard to find on our shelves. It always feels like it's a reward for us to find it!" in 3 reviews
Chloe' T.
Waupun
I love the scents that Dove comes out with, and this was one of my favorites. I also got this in the body wash as well. It works well with shaving for me and leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling wonderful. My husband uses it sometimes too and he likes the gentleness of the soap. It doesn't leave a weird film after either which is a huge deal for me. I'm pretty sensitive in my lower regions to scented items, but this hasn't given me any problems at all.
Memphis C.
I love using Dove products! As does my boyfriend!
Their products always leave my skin feeling clean, fresh, and renewed. And but of course, SMOOTH to the touch.
Scent is always dependable when it comes to long-term fragrance. The price is very good and affordable for anyone.
I enjoy this product and often recommend others to use as well. I can honestly say that I've not ever been disappointed after use of a Dove product.
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
My son ana daughter uses it there skin often and it helps so much. I really like using this bar really works well on my skin and general. I like using it on my skin and body and also for my kids. It could be hard to find sometimes but I think I will keep buying it. I love how long lasting the bar is and you can even use it on your hair also. Sometimes I cut it in half so it last even longer and not dry out.
Katie B.
Knoxville
This is by far my favorite bar soap, it leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I purchased a 4 pack from target months ago and still have a full unopened bar. It goes a long way. Before finding this i always used liquid soap because bar soap usualky dried my skin. So glad i discovered this. Great price, great product.
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn , NY
Really nice bar soap ! I bought this because I loved the body wash in this scent but it was too expensive for me at the moment. I must say that this was a great substitution. The consistency ( bar soap vs body wash) was the only obvious difference. The scent was still great, the moisturizing components was great as well and it was still enjoyable to shower with even though It wasn’t a body wash. I honestly love that dove took this leap to step up their bar soaps and make matching washing components to target every household income.
Davia H.
This is one of my favorite dove scents, it is soft, sweet and extremely intoxicating. The dove cream bars are very moisturizing. It cleanses but doesn't strip the skin. Sometimes I can skip the lotion. Get you some!!!
Jamie S.
This is the best smelling soap I have ever used in my life. I wish I could smell this all the time. The soap leaves no residue on my skin and leaves me feeling refreshed. Amazing price for the product!
Heather R.
Wilmington
This is one of my favorite Dove soaps! I love the way that it smells and I love the way that it makes my skin feel - so silky smooth. Dove is definitely a step above their competitors.
melanie I.
Utica, MI
Love this product. I’ve been using it for a few years now. It smells great. I use it to shave with and my skin is always smooth and smells wonderful. Would highly recommend it.