Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream Bar uploaded by Hailey S.Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream Bar uploaded by Brianna W.

BY DOVE

Dove 14 moisturizing cream with a blend of pistachio cream melts deeply into dry dull skin leaving it soft and smooth. Let the abundant creamy lather and comforting scent of magnolia envelop your senses and leave you feeling relaxed and pampered. Use daily for deeply replenished beautifully radiant skin.

Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
My son ana daughter uses it there skin often and it helps so much. I really like using this bar really works well on my skin and general. I like using it on my skin and body and also for my kids. It could be hard to find sometimes but I think I will keep buying it. I love how long lasting the bar is and you can even use it on your hair also. Sometimes I cut it in half so it last even longer and not dry out.
Chamil S.
Smells great and does the great thing all Dove soaps do... moisturize your skin like no other, been a dove customer for years so I never mind trying a new fragrance that I think I might like! Dove never disappoints, I have sensitive skin and since a teenager this has been the only brand of bar soap I'll ever use
Riley H.
Elgin
This product was AMAZING!!! My body is super clean!! It reaches every spot!! It also keeps my shin super duper clean!!! Which is hard in the south ;). I love this product soooo much!! I would definitely marry it if it was a person!!
Danielle C.
wretham, massachusetts
Great product! I love the scent of dove and love how my skin isn’t dry afterwards. Works great with their body wash too. Not expensive. Does its job. I would recommend!
Stephanie C.
Elmhurst, IL
I really don't detect any sort of 'pistachio' note in this soap - but I do like the light, floral scent from the magnolia blossom. I have no clue who came up with this combination, but I like it...plus it's very moisturizing on the skin.
Jarintzi P.
Houston , TX
Amazing soap, I suffer from eczema and it's hard for me to find a scented soap that doesn't irritate my skin. Love the formula it's so creamy and moisturizer the skin incredibly well. Also love the shape of the soap makes it so easy to hold on to and hard to drop and slip off.
Leigh W.
Kennewick, WA
This soap smells yummy and lathers extra foamy. It's great to use in the shower or the bath and it makes me feel like I am in an expensive spa instead of at home. It's very affordable and lasts a long time for many uses.
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
This soap smells very fresh. I love the fresh flower scent it has it isn’t over power just the perfect amount. I buy this in a regular basis. This is a affordable and easy to find it. I would recommend this product.
gracie-mae d.
Hortense, GA
The soap that i used , had a different but pleasant smell. It was very easy to use , like any other bar soap. it did meet my expectations . i bought it from walmart , jesup ga. i would very much so recommend it .
Nic B.
Dove soap is the best soap on the market, no apologies. I can never go wrong with Dove it's never once failed me. I use it to wash my body as well as shave my legs. Shaving your legs with Dove is a game changer. Forget spending money on shaving cream. It makes my legs so smooth and doesn't leave them stripped of all moisture. Plus this scent is EARTH SHATTERING its so gooooooooooood. GET IT.