BY DOVE

Contains: 1 pouf; 2-8 oz. beauty bars; 1-22 fl. oz. body wash; 1-12 fl. oz. shampoo; 1-12 fl. oz. conditioner. see more...

Mariangela R.
I LOVE THIS BRAND. Like it so good, smooth and perfect. I could buy in any store because is everywhere, my husband also love it. It meet more that I expect it's good. All the product are super good and they smell nice. I would recommend all DOVE product to everyone
Bella B.
Bronx
I lived this product do much.I actually got this as a gift.But I would totally get another one for me again because dove is my favorite brand.I usually use this product like everyday because it makes your skin feel so soft and it just come with a variety of five products.I would give this as a gift to family and friends.
Briana🖤 A.
My mother gave me this as a gift and oml I can't get over how good it smells and how soft and smooth my skin feels since starting to use it love love love it and as far as i know it wasn't that expensive but I mean if even if it was your really paying for the quality of the products
Emily M.
I got this gift set one year for Christmas and it was the best ever , I recommend to get it for anyone that loves dove , I would get it for myself ! Lol you can get it at Walmart I believe , Kmart , Walgreens even maybe ! But I really really enjoyed this!
Valarie H.
Great deal, great product, great price. Love the bag as well. Using this just overall helped me feel more confident about myself. I love when these come out at Christmas I stock pile.
billie k.
Plainview, AR
It's really good. You get a lot of Dove stuff and one package. And you can use and test them all out. Plus it is a great gift to give for holidays or birthdays.
jeniffer r.
Worcester
I love getting and buying these gift sets they are so worth the money spent on them I especially get them after holidays for even cheaper for a great product
mckenzy m.
Best thing I got for Christmas, I loved it, it was all gone by the end of the month, I always look for it but I can never find it
Jessica A.
Charlotte , NC
Got this whole kit in my bathroom now and I love it, it smells amazing and easy apply and I use this product every morning
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm always buying this gift set for myself, such an amazing value and each product work great, leaving me feeling smooth