BeautySkinBath & BodyDove
Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash

A shower experience that nourishes and pampers. Dove Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals body wash creates a cloud of creamy lather that will leave you feeling calm. The comforting scent fills your shower, leaving you in a state of peaceful tranquility. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.*Caring for yourself never felt so good.*compared to skin before showerFor more info, visit Dove.

where can i buy this currently in  canada?
Does this smell nice?
How to I purchase? Can someone to me more what this site is. I only see reviews
Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash!
Product Highlights
I love this body wash because it is very moisturizing and it smells very lovelyin reviews
...my bathroom "just in case". Every other body wash has left my skin dry, itchy, and just plain uncomfortable. Dove in any scent is wonderful because it leaves a nice fragrance on your skin but nothing that is overpowering or that will clash if you wear any type of body spray or perfume.in reviews
It really does moisturize your skin a lot better than other body wash. Plus all of them smell great.in reviews
Angie O.
Leander, TX
Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash uploaded by Angie O.
Omg !! Until now the best body wash for me, I tried another essences but this one is just yummie, my skin is glowing to and is soft. Know one of my favorites. Thank you Dove. 💜
Valerie S.
Raleigh, NC
This was a great body wash, the fragrance was just what I like a little sweet but not smelling like a candy store. It didn't dry out my skin like most body washes do.
Madison D.
Sedalia, MO
Love this stuff! It not only smells great but a also keeps my skin soft and silky. Use it every time I shower.
Marisa W.
Crestview, FL
This body wash is amazing! I love applying it after I step out of the shower. I really locks in the moisture and keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth. The Cherry Blossom & Almond Scent is light and refreshing. It doesn't overpower your senses at all.
Samerra W.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome product. Leaves your skin feeling and smelling good. I have been using dove products for years and I must say. I'll never go back to any other product.
Marissa Y.
Saint Louis, MO
The smell is everything! It doesn't leave that nasty residue feeling makes you feel so so clean! Must buy!
Nik H.
Vail, AZ
I love using dove soap products as they leave my skin feeling clean and new, but not dried out at all. One of my favorite dove products is this one because I find that the cherry blossom scent lingers with me for most of the day, while at the same time not being too overpowering. So if you like the smell of cherry's and enjoy good valued soap I would recommend this product.
Karlen M.
Duluth, GA
It smells wonderful and leaves your body feelings soft to the touch. And keeps your skin moisturized.
mara B.
Ballston Spa, NY
This body wash is amazing and leaves your body feeling smooth and silky! The smell is awesome!
Shaunagh H.
Gorgeous product. Soft skin and smells amazing. Definitely good value for money! 1000000% reccomened this. Lush smelling product :)