BY DOVE #93 in Body Wash

Note:&Nbsp; Actual Product Packaging May Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Updates By Manufacturer. New Proven Best Care Discover The Dove Difference Reach Cream Infused With A Touch Of Caring Oil. Dove&Reg; With Nutriummoisture&Reg; Nourishes Deep Down. Nourishes &Amp; Pampers Your Skin. Comforting Scent Leaves You In A State Of Peace &Amp; Tranquility. Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash New Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals Contains A Revolutionary Combination Of Our Gentlest Cleansers And Nutriummoisture Technology To Nourish Your Skin Deep Down.&Nbsp; Its Comforting Scent Fills Your Shower, Leaving You In A State Of Peaceful Tranquility While Nourishing And Pampering Your Skin.&Nbsp; Dove Has Created A Whipped Blend Of Richcream Infused With The Perfect Touch Of Caring Oil For A Dreamy-Creamy Consistency And A Silky-Smooth Skin Feel.&Nbsp; The Delightful Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals. Caring For Yourself Never Felt So Good Dove Is Committed To Building Positive Self-Esteem And Inspiring All Ladies And Girls To Reach Their Full Potential - But We Need Your Help.&Nbsp; Each Time You Buy Dove, You Help Us And Our Charitable Partners Provide Inspiring Self-Esteem Programming For Girls. 1-800-761-3683 Made In Usa

• My favorit body wash 😍😍😍😍😍1 Answers
  • Does it really smell like coconut? Will this help my dry spots?12 Answers
  • I have a question please help OK so I got this but in a bar soap ...3 Answers
Jennifer V.
I think the body wash is nice. The scent is ok, although they should change the name and call it Jasmine Petals and Coconut Milk because I only smell the floral scent. I was hoping it would smell more like coconut, a little misleading with a big picture of a coconut and a tiny flower on the bottle. The body wash is creamy, it lathers great and its moisturizing. The packaging is appealing to the eye and the bottle is nice and large so you won't go through it too quickly, but it can be hard to hold sometimes. I don't like that due to the shape of the bottle, you can't leave the bottle upside down to try to get the rest of the product out. I hate to waste and this frustrates me even more that I really can't get the top off by hand. Personally the product is more important than the packaging.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
"Purely Pampering" is the perfect description for this body wash. It's thick and creamy...more like a lotion than a body wash, in texture... and has a gentle, fragrant lather on my bath sponge. The scent is more floral than coconut, and is rather heavy straight from the bottle. On my skin, it's more of a faint and lingering fragrance. I wouldn't use it every day, as I like to mix scents up, but it's a wonderful product for the occasional home spa night or a destressing bubble bath.
Samantha M.
Any of the Dove nourishing washes are amazing. This isn't my #1 favorite scent. Its a bit too sweet for me, but everything else is amazing. Just choose your favorite scent and you won't be sorry. They are so moisturizing, you barely need to follow up with a moisturizer. They smell nice and strong, but not too strong and last a long time. they are also wonderful to shave with, they are thick and creamy. Highly recommend!
Megan C.
I LOVE this product! It smells amazing and it makes my skin clean and so soft! The smell is not over powering, it leaves your skin with a soft jasmine smell. Since I am someone that is sensitive to strong smell I was hesitant to use this product because the smell from the bottle was strong, but once you wash with it and rinse the smell is soft and light and honestly stays better than most of my perfumes.
sabrina w.
bourbonnais, IL
Dove Nourishing body wash is amazing. Most body washes irritate my skin and make me itchy but this product especially for sensitive skin works the best. I have been using this product for over 6 years and have not had a problem or concern with the soap. This scent specifically mesmerizing. You wash your body and you come out smelling wonferful. I love this product, and skin feels soft after using.
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
Honestly loved this product. I am a returning customer of Doves. Their body washes never leave me feeling greasy like some products do. I use at least once a day In the shower and always feel smooth after with a long lasting scent. Jasmine petals is one of my favorite scents and I was beyond excited to have found it in a body wash. Great product for a reasonable price.
Maggie B.
Just picked this up at the store the other day and I have to say, I am in love! Not sure how this body wash isn't at the top of the list! It's very refreshing and nourishing to my skin. Leaves my skin feeling silky, smooth and smelling so refreshing. This has to be one of my favorite body washes on the market right now. Dove does not fail to impress!
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
I love dove's body wash because it leaves my skin all smooth, I use it every time I shower, some pros would be that they have a variety of scents a con at least for me is that it's a little pricey per bottle. I get my bath products from my local Walmart but it is available where ever dove products are sold. I would recommend this product though.
Jasmine B.
Hamilton, OH
I absolutely love this body wash, I've tried many of the other scents as well. The formula is great for my dry and sensitive skin. You notice an immediate difference in your skin after using it. I do notice it leaves a film it the tub and shower though which requires frequent scrubbing (More than your usual weekly maintence)
Kaitlynn D.
Love, love, love! This is my favorite the coconut scent is amazing. I smell great aftertaking a shower. I like to try all the different Dove scents but I always come back to this one. I like to stick to Dove products since I have sensitive skin. Everything else is too harsh, Dove is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it really smell like coconut? Will this help my dry spots?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite Dove body wash scent?
Vanessa E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a question please help OK so I got this but in a bar soap and I been using it on my face and my face feels awesome it feels silky smoothand i love it but is it OK to use it to wash your face because I don't want to break out or I don't want my hubby to break out either because he washes his face with this too
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
My favorit body wash 😍😍😍😍😍
Daritza L.
Wellness Guru Expert
does it leave a scent in your bathroom?