BY DOVE

Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
 Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
 Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
 Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

Are You Wondering How To Get Soft Skin? With The Right Body Wash, You Can Nourish Your Skin And Protect It From Dryness Right From The Start Of Each Day, As Well As Taking Advantage Of One Of The Best Ways To Relax At Home. Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals Body Wash Brings You 100% Gentle Cleansers And Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients Along With A Fine Coconut Milk And Jasmine Scent To Help You Pamper Yourself For A Few Moments Each Day.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
This Dove Body Wash Is Moisturizing, Mild, And Helps Your Skin To Maintain Its Natural Moisture As You Wash. The Unique Nutriummoisture™ Technology Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower, And The Mild Formula Helps Your Skin To Maintain Its Natural Moisture As You Wash.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Yellow (Ci 19140), Red (Ci 17200).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash
  • "I use this in the bar but it is the best soap!! It is so moisturizing and leaves my skin soft and radiant! " in 96 reviews
  • "Because I don't always use one particular brand of body wash (I pretty much chase the sales), it's easy for me to forget how much I absolutely love Dove body products. Within the last few months I have used three or four different brands, all with moisturizers to hep combat this dry winter skin. It wasn't until I bought this and used it for the first time this week that I really appreciated there difference! This stuff is thick and creamy, it glides like lotion on the skin, and this particular one has an amazing coconut scent. You can definitely feel the moisturizing versus the other brands. And for my very sensitive, eczema prone skin, this body wash has been a welcome change of pace." in 47 reviews
  • "Use this all the time. My doc recommended i use it for my dry skin and now i refuse to switch back to any other body wash. Smells good too! " in 38 reviews
Victoria V.
Providence, RI
I use this faithfully, tried to switch to other body washes, but they just do't compare. Dove is the BEST , very effective and moisturizing to the skin .      very affordable, almost feels high end. lasts a very long time. definitely recommend
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Marcie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this Dove body wash because it smelled good and it was on sale for an affordable price. It leaves your skin soft as well. I also use it in my bath water, because it has a calming scent. It works great, but is normally on the expensive side. I only buy when its on sale.
SOFÍA D.
I use this soap on a daily basis and it leaves my skin moisturized and radiant! The product has a think creamy texture that feels like lotion. Personally, I love everything that either smells or tastes like coconut so this product’s scent was ideal for me.
Natalyaaaaa N.
19149
Purchased at: Target
It smells amazing and leaves skin nice and smooth. The scents stays even after your body is dried. The jasmine petals add such a fun aspect to the product! I love using dove and it’s one of the only body washes I will buy! I love dove.
Haleigh A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I just recently purchased this and I absolutely love it! It smells great and leaves my body feeling nice and smooth. It’s affordable and long lasting. It doesn’t leave a nasty film feeling on your body like other washes do.
Rebecca D.
Sharpsburg
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells so lovely! I have sensitive skin, and Dove is the only product I can use. It’s nice to have a feminine scent that I can use without breaking out. Gentle on my skin, wonderful scent, and keeps me clean!
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Love this product! Rich, creamy, plush foam. Cleanses your skin really well. I love subtle fragrance of this product that is really calming. This is very affordable. The product will last you a very long time
Emily L.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love anything with coconut, and this Dove Coconut Body Wash is no exception!! It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky smooth. It hydrated and refreshes. It is also very affordable,
Katie E.
Waldron, AR
I love this it smells soo soo good and makes your skin feel so soft. It is very rich I love using it expecially in the morning it wakes up your senses!!! I’m so glad I gave it a try. This has a very good price itis definitely worth it. I would recommend this poduct.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it really smell like coconut? Will this help my dry spots?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite Dove body wash scent?
Vanessa E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a question please help OK so I got this but in a bar soap and I been using it on my face and my face feels awesome it feels silky smoothand i love it but is it OK to use it to wash your face because I don't want to break out or I don't want my hubby to break out either because he washes his face with this too
hafsaa A.