BY DOVE

Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
 Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
 Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
 Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

Are You Wondering How To Get Soft Skin? With The Right Body Wash, You Can Nourish Your Skin And Protect It From Dryness Right From The Start Of Each Day, As Well As Taking Advantage Of One Of The Best Ways To Relax At Home. Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals Body Wash Brings You 100% Gentle Cleansers And Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients Along With A Fine Coconut Milk And Jasmine Scent To Help You Pamper Yourself For A Few Moments Each Day.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
This Dove Body Wash Is Moisturizing, Mild, And Helps Your Skin To Maintain Its Natural Moisture As You Wash. The Unique Nutriummoisture™ Technology Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower, And The Mild Formula Helps Your Skin To Maintain Its Natural Moisture As You Wash.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Yellow (Ci 19140), Red (Ci 17200).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash
  • "I use this in the bar but it is the best soap!! It is so moisturizing and leaves my skin soft and radiant! " in 96 reviews
  • "Because I don't always use one particular brand of body wash (I pretty much chase the sales), it's easy for me to forget how much I absolutely love Dove body products. Within the last few months I have used three or four different brands, all with moisturizers to hep combat this dry winter skin. It wasn't until I bought this and used it for the first time this week that I really appreciated there difference! This stuff is thick and creamy, it glides like lotion on the skin, and this particular one has an amazing coconut scent. You can definitely feel the moisturizing versus the other brands. And for my very sensitive, eczema prone skin, this body wash has been a welcome change of pace." in 47 reviews
  • "Use this all the time. My doc recommended i use it for my dry skin and now i refuse to switch back to any other body wash. Smells good too! " in 38 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Green B.
Dove is one of those classic brands that will always put out good products for you. I just got this specific body wash a couple of days ago but i've been using Dove for ages. It started with the shampoo but why not branch out in products when you know it's good! This body wash is so soothing on your skin. I don't know how they do it! It doesn't dry it out, especially on cold, winter days. It lathers up so nicely and it smells really good too! It does have coconut but it's not a fruity coconut scent. It's pretty light. Love Dove products and i'll always recommend them!
Wanda L.
Butner, NC
This is one of my favorite Dove body wash products.  I like to use anything with coconut milk in it because it makes my skin feel good.  I have dry itchy skin and this helps keep my skin hydrated and less itchy.  I also love the smell of Jasmine.   This product is good for anyone that needs something to help soothe their dry itchy skin.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the combination of coconut milk with the jasmine petals. It has a creamy consistency and it lathers well upon applying to wet skin. The scent stays on for awhile and it's too strong, so it doesn't seem overbearing. Another great product from one of my favorite brands.
Donnice B.
Oxon Hill, MD
The best affordable body wash I'm using at the moment. Leaves my usually dry shin so moisturizer straight out the shower. I will repurchase this... When you've had a long day and went to unwind let this body wash and a nice shower start the relaxation process. Not to mention it smells great.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is already my favorite body wash and i used the original (deep moisture) for years. But once i found this, I was hooked! Im so addicted to how it smells! And i can still smell it on my arms through out the day! As all Dove body washes, this one moisturizes my dry skin so well. I no longer have?to use a million products on my skin after showering. Out of all the Dove body washes, this is my favorite!! I suggest everyone try it, and if it's not for them, there are many other great types of Dove to try... ❤
Alex M.
Normal , IL
The scent of this definitely sounds like it would be overpowering, but it is so subtle and it is just perfect. As far as moisturizing, it does the job better than any other wash. I feel like I’m treating my skin well, rather stripping it away of all moisture.
Angelica D.
Milwaukee , WI
I usually tend to stick to soaps with no smells because I feel like that plays a huge part on your skin but anyways I must say I love this body wash from dove. Smells great and leaves my skin totally soft and moisturized. You can find this product at big lots or Walmart.
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
All dove products are amazing but their bath body washes are exceptionally great! They small and feel amazing! The formula foams up nicely and it feels so smooth on the skin. The scent also lasts a long time on the skin which makes one feel fresh and clean
Amandria G.
Bronx, NY
It's creamy and smells amazing. I'm just not a fan of the perfumy scents overall so I probably wouldn't get it again, which is why I only gave it four instead of five stars. But I imagine it'd be perfect for most people. The formula is worth it.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it really smell like coconut? Will this help my dry spots?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite Dove body wash scent?
Vanessa E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a question please help OK so I got this but in a bar soap and I been using it on my face and my face feels awesome it feels silky smoothand i love it but is it OK to use it to wash your face because I don't want to break out or I don't want my hubby to break out either because he washes his face with this too
hafsaa A.