BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Wendy E.
Amo este jabón de Dove, lo uso en forma liquida. Su fragancia es increíble, la combinación del coco y pétalos de jazmín crea un aroma único. Son mis 2 fragancias favoritas y mezclarlas en un solo producto ha sido lo máximo. Siempre lo tendré en mis esenciales. Precio súper razonable. Lo encuentro en farmacias, supermercados y tiendas por departamento. Y la fresa que adorna el helado, es que también tienen el desodorante con la misma fragancia.
Wendy E.
Caitlin G.
This soap keeps my skin moisturized with a fresh scent. The lather it works up is thick and luxurious, and doesn't leave a film. The lather seems thicker than other Dove soap products, so this bar soap does feel pampering.
Yanna V.
this is my favorite bar of soap, soft texture and nice fragrance moisturizes my skin especially the coconut and jasmine, I usually buy it in a pack of four every time I shower this soap is as if I bathed with milk, it is a little more expensive than conventional brands but worth it for the quality it has.
nicole b.
Portage, IN
When I began using this product I have had less pimples and I smelled really good and I wasn't allergic to it and it made my skin smooth and soft and it didn't make me break out or anything and my son likes using it and my husband said it makes him fall asleep cause he feels extra clean when he uses it and I feel the same way when I use it I feel skweaky clean and when I had cuts it didn't burn like soap usually does or when u get it in your eyes and it really does make u feel clean like I've used a lot of soaps and most of them I used once and threw them away it was horrible I've never found something that makes u feel clean like this soap does
Orihuela E.
Is a soap, we use family, which after bath leaves you feeling clean and fresh, widely recommend
Kimberley D.
Puerto Rico🌴🌺
Well this soap if I don't have it, theres problems. You can get it basically anywhere. I specifically got mine form Ralph's Food Warehouse. I got 6bars for a dollar each. So not bad. I love how they smell and how moisturized it leaves my skin. And I think the packaging is so cute
araceli c.
San Antonio, TX
Awesome and it libe your skin super soft and no residues i recommendet all tipes of skin great product
Golden K.
Astoria
Smooth enough and gentle on the skin. Also has beautiful sent .So it's good someone to give it a test because i do believe so it's such a nice product that which is a must in people's choice for their daily hygiene.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I love my dove beauty bars. Im normally not a cocount fan but this changed my mind. Smells great. Rinses well and leaves the skin soft.
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.