BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar

Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Olivia L.
Norton
This product is perfect to cleanse your skin in a way that no other soap does.It leaves you skin looking radiant and smooth it also smells amazing I would strongly recommend this to others
Ahsley R.
worcester , MA
Me encanta ese jabón deja la piel suave y con un riquisimo olor , me encanta dove!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Haleigh K.
Love the way it makes my skin feel after showering off. I feel like it may leave a little residue at times.
Delilah P.
san antonio
Love this soap it leaves your body feeling soft and smooth. And of course it smells awesome!
Laura b.
Orlando, FL
Love love this beauty bar. Love how it makes my skin feel clean and soft. Love the coconut milk smell its not strong.
saoni c.
My favorite body wash ... I was buy this product in soap or liquid but this fragrance always
luz p.
Te deja la piel suave,me gusta como la deja se ve hidratada los compro de paquetes de 4 que salen más económicos, tienen buen olor
Reagan C.
Dove has some of my favorite soap. The smell is amazing. Very hydrating and makes you feel clean!
Christin A.
Homewood, AL
This smells amazing and it leaves my skin so soft and clean feeling!! I love when i get out of the bath i still have the coconut milk smell on me!! I adore this brand!
Rebecca M.
Richmond, KY
The only bar soap I will use! I love this stuff, it smells so good and it’s not drying to my skin. I also love how long the bars last, it seems like so other brands I’ve used pretty much melt while in the shower.
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.