BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Vitra M.
Apopka
A lovely soap with a fragrance which is light and not over powering. The soap bar feels good on the skin and does not dry your skin out like some other soaps do. The soap bar lasts quite a while and I have found it is very good value for your money
Maria B.
Cal Nev Ari, NV
This product leaves your skin hydrated and very smooth i love it!!! I wouldn't change it for any other product😀😀
Sania Q.
I love doves purely pampering beauty bar it makes my skin so silky smooth and soft would defos repurchase
Iza M.
SUPER RECOMENDO otimo cumpri tudo oque fala na embalagem . ja comprei i amei
Hadley E.
Atoka, TN
For a soap bar i highly recommend it even though I'm more of a liquid soap kind of girl !
Amleth G.
Ewa Beach, HI
This product is easy to use and leaves my skin smooth. It is affordable and cost efficient as well
Vhen I.
This soap was good for my skin . Because I did enjoy the soaps and the some have nice scent when you having shower, I always recommend my friend to use it. I use the two time a day and this soap makes your skin softer . I'm happy to recommend you to buy.
Nnos A.
Farwaniya
This is an amazing product it is so smooth and the smell is so good. It is very gentle and smooth. I still use it because it perfect and it doesn't make my skin dry i would buy it again for sure this product is one of my fav.
Wajiha S.
North Bergen, NJ
I actually use this in my hair once a week lol makes my hair feel awesome. Plus great for body leaves you soft & hydrated
Dori C.
Tickfaw, LA
I love the way this smells! I have sensitive skin so this was perfect for me. I can't use any liquid soap so by using this I get to feel like I'm using a fancy liquid soap.
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.