BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar

Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Parijat P.
It’s good..nothing special..but it’s obviously better than the other soap I have used in childhood. It’s not like the body wash of dove but it’s good. You can give a try . if you’re a soap user you will definitely love it.
Sora😂😜😏😈 G.
Nashville
We never get this product because we don’t like this flavor it taste so bad we love chocolate and vanilla and that’s all and I accidentally pressed and dove brand and now I’m forced to write a review about it but yeah I don’t get this product it is not good
Amy S.
Buda, TX
I keep reading that coconut oil is the oil of the gods. The last time I was in Target this soap was on an end cap, so I decided to try it out. I'm more of a body wash kind of girl, but hey - when in Target, right?!

The price varies, but at Target it was $4.99 or something close.

The smell is very pleasant. Coconut - obviously - but not too over powering. The scent did not longer after the shower.

The soap lathered nicely in the wash cloth. It glided on smoothly and my skin did feel pretty soft after I towel dried. I have very dry skin.

I forgot to put lotion on my legs afterwards and at first I was pleasantly surprised, but after about an hour the smooth texture went away and I felt very wax-y (yah - not sure if that is a word either).

I don't think I'll go back to this soap again. It was definitely worth the try and has a fret price point. Just wasn't my bar of soap.
Karla L.
South Gate, CA
My skin didn't feel so soft actually feel so dry I had to put so much moisturizer on my body so I could feel fresh and not so stiff
marya r.
Stamford, CT
it was a very soap i felt very fesh in eaxh bathroom and beden very happy with the product and to this day i still use
Asmaa A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This was absolutely terrible. I've had issues with breakouts on my back before but I've managed to keep my back relatively clear over the past few months. However, as soon as I began using this in the shower, MY BACNE CAME RUNNING BACK! Stay away!
Markelys E.
I don't like this product because I have acnee by this product on my shoulder this is horrible
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
I don't really like this
It leaves my skin feeling like plastic
But it cleans really well
I bought this from Walmart but it was pretty long lasting and smells great
I don't really know if I recommend ...
abby D.
Frankfort, IL
This beauty bar is not my favorite it makes my skin very dry. They smell is not that great i think they should make more soothing beauty bars.
Maysaa s.
I don't really liked this product I only yoused it once then through it away because it really made my skin red and I have rely sensitive skin I only applied it on my skin once.
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.