BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar

Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Sammie ✨.
Deatsville, AL
While I was in the hospital, this was brought to me. It has since become an absolute favorite. It smells great and works awesome. I use it as a body wash as well as for my face. It’s so so gentle. I love it.
Wendy F.
Love love love the results on this bar. Absolutely stunning!! From the touch to the long lasting smell. Perfect product that’s affordable for everyone.
Alexsandra E.
Laredo
I’m in love with this bar soap!! It truly leaves my skin really soft & smelling like heaven all day! It is definitely worth its price & you can find it anywhere. I was never really into bar soaps until I came across this one.
Claire W.
montgomery
This is my all time favorite bar soap! It smells great, lasts a while, and makes the skin feel great!
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
I love coconut milk products so this was a must have for me! Dove is one of the few products that levels my skin feeling soft. I love that it's a soft scent as well. This is a complete hit. I keep a bar on my sink.
Mariam D.
New Castle, DE
Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar this product is one of my faves. i like how coconut smells.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
Absolutely LOVE the coconut milk cleansing bar for in the shower use! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and works wonders for dry skin! I love the smell, it smells like fresh coconuts for Hawaii! AMAZING! A stable product to have in the shower for clean, hydrated skin with a clean,soft feel.
Whitney B.
I use Dove purely pampering coconut bar soap every day. It's my go to and haven't found anything better to replace it with yet.
Vangie G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I've used this product and I love it!! Its milky and makes your skin feel smooth and soft!! It also has a great coconut smell!!! It lasts almost all day!! Very effective! Very affordable price!! I would definitely recommend!! And will be purchasing more soon!
Jennifer C.
I love all things coconut and I love dove. I see a difference when using their products. The moisture locks in and it's not greasy just relaxing.
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.