BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Danielle F.
Washington
I buy a multi pack of these bars as they last long, work well, and are super inexpensive. The scent is light and lasts long. These bars are very effective while retaining a low affordable price. Would recommend to most people who aren't opposed to coconut.
Jasmine D.
S El Monte, CA
This leaves my skin feeling moisturized and healthy. For the price, it is definitely worth it. I usually use this with an exfoliating sponge and it removes all of my dead skin cells. After, I apply Aveeno and it’s the best combination in my eyes!!!
Crystal R.
chicago
I love the smell and it leave my skin soft and for me the soap really does last more long then the others. The price isn’t really that mad I would highly recommend this soap to anything. And I know it’s just soap lol
valerie v.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love dove body wash! I never cared what I put on my body until I tried this. It left my skin so smooth feeling so clean I loved it and never went back I've boughten countless bottles, the liquid wash is my favorite
Rebecca M.
Richmond, KY
The only bar soap I will use! I love this stuff, it smells so good and it’s not drying to my skin. I also love how long the bars last, it seems like so other brands I’ve used pretty much melt while in the shower.
Nina F.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this beauty bar! The scent is to die for. I love that like all other dove soaps it doesn’t leave you sticky, but rather smooth. I love that after using this I always feel my skin has a kind of glow to it.
Leticia S.
Worcester, MA
First of all THE SMELL!!!! Seriously like you’re in paradise. It feels so great on the skin, and unlike other bars of soap by different brands, it keeps my skin very hydrated. Would recommend to anyone!
Jenny B.
Shoreham
Love it! Leaves my skin smooth and smelling great! No residue left behind and lasts a while. It is very effective and affordable! I recommend it 100%, I never use any other brand for bar soap!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Dove’s Coconut Milk Beauty Bar is a pleasant and comforting scent of coconut milk and jasmine petals. It’s the aroma blend that awakens your senses in the morning, while soothing at night. No matter the time of day I shower, I’m always stocked up on this Dove bar because it smells lovely, it moisturizes and lathers well, and cleanses without leaving any residue behind or drying out my skin. It’s definitely my favorite scent out of all of Dove products.
Montana M.
Springdale, AR
I love the scent of this product. Very moisturizing, smells great, doesn’t effect my eczema, and a perfect price point for such an effective soap. I absolutely recommend this soap!
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.