BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar

Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Shatoya W.
Youngsville , LA
My whole family use Dove products! I love that all of their beauty bars don’t dry your skin out and coconut milk is always good for the skin! Showering with the Jasmine petals with coconut milk feels like a mini spa day welp maybe I’m over doing it but I really love this stuff lol
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
I live for coconut and dove has a wonderful collection of coconut products. I love the bars and the body wash. Leaves my skin smelling and feeling extra fresh and clean! I definitely recommend, especially for those that wanna smell like a snack
Paloma R.
The only soap I’ve used since I was 9, this is the only soap that does not make me feel dry, it leaves your skin moisturize and smelling great! I Always get the pack because I feel is more affordable but even if it wasn’t I would still get it!
Akhia C.
Krum, TX
Dove is a brand I've used on and off again throughout the years. I love their bar soap, it never leaves my skin feeling dry. But this one with coconut milk has to be my favorite scent from them so far! I pick this one up every single time!
Scent to strong kept giving me b.v. to much perfume in it not good for my skin  sopped buying once it got my pH levels back in range very disappointed with product love dove very expensive when on a budget yes recommend for others just not me or people with sensitive skin
Maritza G.
Very moisturizing and long lasting smell in my body. I don’t dislike a thing except for the price as it is more pricey than all the other bars. You will enjoy the texture of this soap and that it doesn’t become slimy in your shower.
Jasmine M.
Lake Ozark, MO
This soap makes you feel like you just came out of Hawaii. It smells great and makes you feel good. It’s a long lasting soap, and it is very gentle to the skin. I gave some to my mother and she loved it! I will be buying this again
Antrae' R.
Philadelphia , Mississippi
I have very sensitive skin, so I have a pretty hard time finding a soap or body wash that won’t break me out. If your like me with sensitive skin, Dove is a must try. It’s gentle, moisturizing, smells great, and affordable. This coconut milk scent is a favorite of mine.
Kimberly C.
Methuen, MA
In love with the soap!! First off all doves soap have a quarter moisture so u win no matter what selection you want lol I really Love this on because this is wonderful for my dry skin it leaves my skin feeling amazing and no residue.
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Smells sooo good and leaves your skin hydrated !!! And soft and smelling soooo good!!! I love these I buy these all the time!! I will definetly recommend these to everyone!! They have so many scents but this is my favorite one!
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.