BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar

Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Yvette V.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love the scent of this Dove bar. It leaves my skin soft and supple. The long lasting scent adds a nice undernote to my perfume and lasts forever. Not to mention the longevity of the bar. It doesn't disintegrate in the shower and leave a goopy mess.
Jenn S.
Andover
Purchased at: Target
Soothed my dry skin without leaving a residue. I felt like I was very clean and refreshed after using. Noticed that the bars need to be replaced more often than some other brands, seem to breakdown in the shower from being wet and without actually using the product. But still use daily and will continue to!!
Vangie G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I've used this product and I love it!! Its milky and makes your skin feel smooth and soft!! It also has a great coconut smell!!! It lasts almost all day!! Very effective! Very affordable price!! I would definitely recommend!! And will be purchasing more soon!
Rhianon M.
I love anything coconut, so this particular product is a favorite of mine. The quality of this product is better than other comparable products. I like the way it smells, and the lather is really thick and foamy. It moisturizes very well, and leaves no residue. I would definitely recommend this product.
Irma S.
Saint Charles, IL
It smelled great but seemed average not anything that I would care to pick up again made my body feel nice while in the shower only but kind of disappointing I will keep going back to my dirty works body wash. For a bar its okay but I wouldnt reccomend
mayra r.
san bernardino
I love dove!! I have used this my whole life, such a good product. It leaves your skin feeling really soft and hydrated. I will always go back and guy all dive products.
LeeAnn M.
I absolutely love all Dove products. They smell great and they leave your skin feeling clean yet moisturized. I find it effective in removing the dirts and oils from your skin. I definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to try out their products!
Allie M.
Jamestown, ND
I have the beauty bar and the body wash version of this scent. It is one of the best feeling soaps/body washes that I have ever used. It leaves my skin feeling so soft after every wash, and I love the smell of the product. Good price point as well.
Erin F.
The soap is one of the best bar soaps I have ever used, it leaves my skin soft after just one wash and progressively makes it even softer with every use. It is a very affordable brand I got a whole set of dove items for $15.
Samantha P.
Phoenix , AZ
I have used many of doves soap products but this bar of soap is hands down my favorite. I have sensitive skin and It doesn’t irritate or leave any residue. This product leaves you smelling amazing and is extremely affordable. I would definitely recommend Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar!
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.