BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar

Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Karen U.
ZAVALLA
best soap ever except for me home made. I have used this as long as it's been out. It lathers very richly and smells fantastic!. Its very effective at cleaning and rinsing well. It's a little on the higher side but well worth it to me ,as it does not dry out my skin like other soaps
Sherrie-Ann A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all of soaps they are perfect for my skin doesn't let me break out like other soaps and each sent has its own unique over and all of them smell good to me
Lauren S.
Milan, IL
MY FAVORITE BAR! Dove formula is so silky smooth and hydrating. My skin gets super dry in colder months and this is my go to soap. Very long lasting, doesn’t dry up like other bars. (The used bar in the picture was opened 2.5 weeks ago) Definitely worth splurging on Dove! This scent is my favorite because I can still smell it on my body a day after. I will always repurchase!
Kerri D.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar . Is that the best in body bar wash with no residue left behind like a lot of bar soaps can. Leaving my skin soft of a tux and smelling like coconut 🥥 I love both products
Angele 💕.
Absolutely love it.  Makes my body feel soft and clean . Use once a day. Totally recommend. The smile is amazing as well.  Not very long lasting fragrance. Cons it could last a little longer on the smell other than that I will purchase this product every time
Ingrid J.
San Jose , CA
I love using this for when I shave my legs, it leaves them super soft and smelling like coconut. Also I don’t know if it’s just me but when I use a different bar of soap it leaves my leg with like residue, leaves my knees with a weird white color but with dove I am NEVER disappointed it never leaves any residue👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Thayssa M.
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: Target
I do love this body wash! Makes my skin soft and smells good. It’s on my top list of body washes for sure. I got this one for the first time in April and since then, it’s always on my bathroom! Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty BarDove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash
kristine. M.
Staten Island , NY
I love dove I’m going to use the same review because what else can I say about soap? This brand is great they smell so good and I’m left feeling clean and comfortable. This one I am obsessed with it smells so insanely good and I can fall asleep immediately I love it.
Ana G.
Linden, NJ
Pra mim sabonete e tudo igual hahaha CLARO QUE NAO. Alguns sabonetes te dao uma super alergia(pra quem tem a pele sensivel igual a minha) mas os da DOVE eu uso desde que me conheco por gente e sempre me dei bem, nunca tive nenhum problema tanto com a fragancia ou com reacoes alergicas. SUPERRRRR RECOMENDO!!!
Venetia F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the scent of this body soap!! It's not too strong or over powering but still leaves a light, almost sweet aroma. Dove is definitely an affordable bar soap product & if you're looking to try a scent that's different from the classics, this is a must try!!
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.