BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Dafina O.
Pompton Lakes
Purchased at: CVS
I’m obsessed with Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar not only does it smell amazing but I have dry skin and this is the only soap I will EVERRR use. Doesn’t dry my face out at all. So moisturizing and smells soo good.
Frances T.
Dove smells amazing. Great price for it. It leaves my dry skin feeling smooth as ever. I have yet to meet a con about it. It's very affective and worth every penny for it.
Antigua J.
kew gardens
I love this bar soap. It has a nice feminine smell that lingers. Dove is such a great brand in general. It lathers up nicely and my skin feels moisturized after using it. And when it couldn’t get any better, it’s also PINK!! Lol
Rachael G.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute favorite soap for the shower. Never irritates my skin, smells so good and leaves my skin hydrated. It has always been a go-to of mine to use Dove bar soap. When I found the coconut I was hooked. I would recommend to anyone with dry sensitive skin!
Veronica C.
Arvin , CA
I’m in love with dove products and this one did not disappoint .  Has a very silky and creamy texture without it being too oily even though it has coconut oil . The smell is amazing and it leaves the skin feeling great too. I break out with soaps easily but dove has always been good to me .
Nikesha C.
Pikeville, KY
I love this soap! I have extremely bad eczema. Doctors recommended I use Dove soap to help relieve it. It has worked wonders since! I initially started with original scent, but this scent is my favorite and it works just as well! I will definitely purchase this again and I highly recommend it.
Gabrielle R.
Wallington, NJ
Dove leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean without feeling dry or too tight. The only con o have is I feel the product is priced a bit high compared to other bar soaps.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
Absolutely LOVE the coconut milk cleansing bar for in the shower use! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and works wonders for dry skin! I love the smell, it smells like fresh coconuts for Hawaii! AMAZING! A stable product to have in the shower for clean, hydrated skin with a clean,soft feel.
Jiya p.
Nashua, NH
Purchased at: ULTA
This soap smells like heaven and it’s so soothing. The fragments and moisturizing properties in the soap is just wonderful. It truly is awesome, refreshing cleanser. I have been using this beauty bar for about three years now and I would still continue to use it. I don’t think there’s any other beauty bar better than this one out there.
Manny E.
Bakersfield
This is my go to bar soap love how it leaves my skin nice and smooth and I don't get ashy after even if I don't wear lotion also has a great smell LOVE IT SO MUCH
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.