BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Jade P.
Frankfort
I love this bar soap this is the only bar soap I can use that doesn’t dry my skin and leave my skin feeling irritated this soap smell great and makes my skin feel the same I would highly recommend
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I prefer a body wash over a bar soap, but I have tried this bar soap. I am a fan of Dove, so I had high expectations of this product...I wasn’t let down! First, it smalls great! It left my skin soft and moisturized. I probably didn’t need to apply a body lotion afterwards, but I did out of habit. The bar lasts for a really long time and it was fairly inexpensive. So, 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Give it a try!
Vivianna B.
Beaumont, TX
I love, love, love Dove's Beauty Bars. I'm really bad about moisturizing my skin and while the humid climate of where I live usually takes care of it, the Beauty Bar adds some extra health and glow that I didn't know I could have. My only issue with it is the fact that Dove tests on animals which is why I use their products sparingly... even though I absolutely LOVE them.
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
love the smell of this soap I️t leaves my skin silky smooth and the price is super affordable ! I️ even used this did my face at one point and I️t was sensitive enough to not cause irritation
THEGLAMBARXO _.
I love these bar soaps. These are my go-to, they smell amazing and leaves my skin super soft and smooth, not drying at all like other soaps. I’ve been buying for years and I will keep buying. I would also recommend.
Rachel G.
Jefferson
This is what I'm currently using. I love all dove products especially bar soaps. This product makes my skin so smooth almost like satin. I use to deal with dried out skin but not anymore. Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar Dove is for all skin types.
Brianna T.
Killeen
It is like any other soap brand I don't tell the difference between soaps. It definitely cleans you up. Of course it effective and very affordable for soap. I would totally recommend this for any one buying soap.
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
I liked this bar. I mean it cleaned my body as any bar would I would imagine. It didn’t do anything magical.. Nothing special. I absolutely loved the smell. Skin wasn’t dry anymore.
I have really bad eczema and this soap does not irritate it at all! It smells great too! I love anything coconut. If you’re looking for a nice cheap soap! Dove is the way to go. All their products are great
Let’s start with the positive, the scent is irresistible! But that’s just it, this product leaves residue & it’s NOT cute.. I genuinely don’t feel clean after using any Dove products to be fairly honest with you... I’m not a dove fan, & hate to even say anything negative about it.. but I choose to be as honest as possible.. highly don’t recommend this stuff or just dove in general
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.