BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar

Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Darleen M.
I’ve been using dove for many, and don’t see that changing. It’s very gentle on the skin, makes skin smooth and soft. Dove is great for people with sensitive skin. It’s affordable (to me). Not only is it great for my sensitive skin you get wrapped up in the smell, making your shower relaxing.  Highly recommended
Lindsey H.
Reynolds Sta, KY
I love the smell of this soap! It also keeps my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I have used this soap for a while now and will continue to use. I bought it at Walmart and it has lasted a while. Would recommend to a friend.
Sandoval L.
kissimmee
I love it is very creamy and contains a delicious smell of coconut I use Dove soap as my regular soap and they have all been good but this one is amazing. Within a week of using it my skin on my arms and legs were so soft.
Natsumi O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Smells so good and looks cute to have out in the bathroom. I started using this brand due to eczema because my skin needed a gentle and moisturizing soap. This soap brand was so soothing to my skin and I've stuck to it ever since.
Stefany Q.
This is one of my favorite sent that dove has. Its so fresh and at the same time it give you skin such a smooth feel to it. Its bot that expensive and you can easily find it and any drugstore. I personally love it.
Jessica A.
baxley
This bar of soap smells so good. It leaves your skin feeling soft. I use this bar of soap every day, I even get compliments from my co workers because the smell lasts all day . I would recommend this product .
I love this dove soap . It’s very soft and makes my skin feel very hydrated. It is very affective. This is a good soap it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It’s very affordable. I would definitely recommend it.
Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
Jasmine Coconut dove bar is one of my favorite beauty bars I use it in the shower on my face and get awesome results there’s not anything I dislike about it and it’s affordable makes my skin feel soft as ever
Jenifer S.
Glade Spring
Our family loves this Dove Beauty Soap Bar! The coconut milk scent is so nice and it leaves your skin feeling clean & moisturized! It’s also very affordable. I highly recommend this soap to friends & family!
Isamar B.
bakersfield, CA
Ladies if you have sensitive skin I recommend DOVE... any dove product but I like this one a lot because of the smell! Who doesn’t like the smell of coconut!? Plus the smell is subtle & leaves skin soft!!!
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.