BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar

Start your review of Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
David B.
Anaheim
OMG I mean what can i not say about this coconut milk dove soap well first off let me start by saying the aroma of it alone give me chills this is a product that i will always and for ever be purchasing for my wife. It makes feel good fresh clean a mean happy wife happy life lol
Lauren G.
Humble, TX
I wish I could give this 5 stars, its nearly perfect.
They claim they don't leave a residue behind on your skin, but thats not the case when it comes to this bar of soap. I got this bar of soap because it's better for the environment considering I used to use the bottle of Dove.
Toni M.
I love all the products from Dove . You feel so smooth and silky after use of that soap when you come our shower or a bath you just feel really good and the fragrance on it is really really amazing
Mersadeez L.
Lexington, NC
This product makes your skin very smooth! But too me it’s not very long lasting and it has a sticky feeling to my skin when i wash it off. It is not pricey at all, and i’m always looking for cheap things and although it made my skin very sticky feeling i was very satisfied with the way it felt before you washed it off.
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
This bar soap smells so good and tropical, and feels luxurious on your skin. It doesn’t disintegrate quickly like other bar soaps can, and doesn’t seem to dry skin out. This is my favorite bar soap. It is also gentle enough to use on your face; and as an everyday soap!
Daynee N.
Hialeah
Anything with coconut is automatically my fave! This soap leaves me smelling good and my skin feeling smooth without it feeling too dry. I believe I get the 6 pack (if I'm not mistaken) and it last me up to 6-7 months. Such a great product and so affordable.
Vitra M.
Apopka
A lovely soap with a fragrance which is light and not over powering. The soap bar feels good on the skin and does not dry your skin out like some other soaps do. The soap bar lasts quite a while and I have found it is very good value for your money
Alexandra A.
Garfield , NJ
I truly love this soap. It has a beautiful scent and it stays on my skin even after washing it off. I also hate it when soap leave my skin feeling dry and this soap doesn’t do that at all. It is just wonderful. I will not use a different soap.
Linda P.
The fragrance of this beauty bar is amazing. I love it. It doesn't smell like coconut to me at all. I love all of Dove's beauty bars because they are 1/4 moisturizing cream. However, this is my new favorite because of the fresh scent. If you love Dove, snag one of these to try for yourself. It's heavenly. I recommend this!
Amy V.
The packaging looks amazing. This coconut milk one smells super nice. I’m kind of a coconut scent person when it comes to beauty things and so this was good. It’s super affordable and would recommend it to anyone who likes coconut like me.
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.