BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Raquel R.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell of coconut and Dove always has such amazing products. It really made my skin soft and it smelled so amazing. Super affordable and so worth the price. I highly recommend this product if you have dry skin or you just love the soothing smell of coconuts
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
I love dove soap, the bars are amazing and smell so good. They leave your skin feeling fresh and smooth. They’re so effective and affordable. It’s so much better than buying a cheap off brand. I always have a few bars on hand!
Chyanne E.
Miami Beach, FL
Smells amazing I cant get enough of this! I also recommend this is the body wash form if you use a loofa in the shower! This leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great my boyfriend cant get enough of me! Highly recommend!
Chelsea K.
College Station, TX
This dove soap bar smells so great and leaves your skin feeling so soft and refreshed. It is a very effective product and not disappointing at all. It isn’t super expensive but for a bar of soap is one of the more pricey options.
Madison G.
Easley, SC
This soap is one product i have always stood by! Some soaps do not work well with my more sensitive areas, but this soap is one of the best and so gentle! Always leaves my skin super soft and i love the shea butter scents!
Gabriela S.
Hands down my favorite bar soap to use by far! Love how smooth it leaves your skin but most definitely love the smell! My favorite smell was the cucumber one until I ran into this one! They last more than the liquid kind.
Shawna L.
Columbia
This is one of my favorite dove scent soaps. Dove soap works wonders on my sensitive skin and doesn't cause dryness. The coconut milk sent is lovely, but not overpowering like some others scented soaps I have used.
Jenifer S.
Glade Spring
Dove Beauty Bar soap is the absolute best! It lathers well and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smelling delightful! It’s also very affordable for our family. If you’re looking for a nice scent the coconut milk is great!
Amanda M.
Corpus Christi
Amazing ive always loved dove beauty bars they work amazing for my sensitive skin there is no downside to this well for me super effective I love it and its super affordable you have to try it i highly recommend it for those with sensitive skin its
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan W.