Amanda B.
Chandler, AZ
I may be in the minority on this one, but I’m a bar soap girl through and through! I love all the varieties they offer, but my favorites are this one and the Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar. They last a long time and keep my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I’m not a huge fan of lotion either (at this point you may need reassurance that I’m actually a human woman, and yes...yes I am) but i don’t even need to use it as my skin always feels great with this product alone!