BY DOVE #8 in Bar Soap

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s Important To Take A Little Time Out Of Your Schedule Just For You. Did You Know That, With The Right Body Care Products, You Can Create A Little ‘me Time’ For Yourself Every Day And Get Nourished, Beautiful Skin In The Process? So If You’re Wondering How To Get Smooth Skin And Relax A Little Each Day At The Same Time, We Recommend Trying Out Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar. Part Of The Dove Purely Pampering Range, Designed To Comfort And Nourish Your Skin, This Bar Brings You The Warm Soothing Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals.
Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar Combines Gentle Cleansers With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And A Comforting Coconut Milk With Jasmine Scent That Leaves You In A State Of Peaceful Tranquillity.
Just Rub Your Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar Between Your Wet Hands And Massage The Creamy, Rich Lather Over Your Skin Before Rinsing Away Thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I used to be an avid body wash user, but when I moved out of my parent's house a few years ago, I started using Dove Beauty Bars instead. They were much most cost efficient than body wash, I still got to enjoy amazing scents that body washes offer, these bars of soap actually nourished my skin more than my body wash did, and it turned out that using bars of soap is actually a much better choice for people with acne prone skin, especially body acne. My skin was happy, clear and smooth and I didn't get weird rashes that I got from some cheap body washes.

My favorite one right now is the Coconut Milk and Jasmine. It has such a light fragrance that is pleasant and not overwhelming at all. I also use this as my morning facial wash. It's gentle enough to cleanse my face without stripping me dry.

This soap is made for everyone. I cannot think of anyone who won't love this product.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I prefer a body wash over a bar soap, but I have tried this bar soap. I am a fan of Dove, so I had high expectations of this product...I wasn’t let down! First, it smalls great! It left my skin soft and moisturized. I probably didn’t need to apply a body lotion afterwards, but I did out of habit. The bar lasts for a really long time and it was fairly inexpensive. So, 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Give it a try!
Sophia T.
Since using only Dove as apart of me and my family’s skincare regimen, we have experienced little to no dryness even throughout the winter months. When trying a different brand of soap there is a noticeable difference in the luster of my skin, which then makes me always return back to Dove.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
Dove purely pampering beauty bar is more than a soap. It's like having a moisturizer, a toner, and a cleanser all in one. I love how it leaves my skin feeling and it's gentle enough to use on my face and my body. The scent could use some improvements but the overall product is wonderful
nadiyah v.
Newark, NJ
At first I was hesitant to try this one from Dove, but they always leave me amazed when I try a new soap product. Now I do t like coconut but this soap was all that and then Some. You guys should really try this soap and a plus thy always have good coupon deals for dove.
Magdalys R.
Warminster
I love dove! I love all their products, the soaps, deodorants, lotions and even their hair products are great !! In all seriousness I have been using dove soap my entire life and I plan to use it for as long as I live! Great for the skin smells amazing and last long ! Love love love thank you Dove creators !
Akhia C.
KRUM, TX
Dove is a brand I've used on and off again throughout the years. I love their bar soap, it never leaves my skin feeling dry. But this one with coconut milk has to be my favorite scent from them so far! I pick this one up every single time!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Dove's Coconut Milk Soap is amazing! It's my go to soap! Affordable too! Great to keep your skin soft, clean and moisturized and leaves you smelling fresh and wonderful! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Monica F.
Winston salem, NC
Smells sooo good and leaves your skin hydrated !!! And soft and smelling soooo good!!! I love these I buy these all the time!! I will definetly recommend these to everyone!! They have so many scents but this is my favorite one!
Que A.
Saginaw , MI
I am a coconut fanatic so when i ran across this soap i knew i had to give it a try! I love all dove products because how luxurious it feels on my skin. My skin is never dry and it’s always moisturized when using dove
Ericka M.
Doral , FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Does this product leave your skin soft?
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan C.
Chandler, AZ
Is the scent strong?
Neliana M.
Does this have a strong scent?