BY DOVE

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s important to take a little time out of your schedule just for you. Did you know that, with the right body care products, you can create a little ‘me time’ for yourself every day and get nourished, beautiful skin in the process? So if you’re wondering how to get smooth skin and relax a little each day at the same time, we recommend trying out dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar. Part of the dove purely pampering range, designed to comfort and nourish your skin, this bar brings you the warm soothing scent of coconut milk with jasmine petals.
Dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar combines gentle cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream and a comforting coconut milk with jasmine scent that leaves you in a state of peaceful tranquillity.
Just rub your dove purely pampering coconut milk beauty bar between your wet hands and massage the creamy, rich lather over your skin before rinsing away thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I used to be an avid body wash user, but when I moved out of my parent's house a few years ago, I started using Dove Beauty Bars instead. They were much most cost efficient than body wash, I still got to enjoy amazing scents that body washes offer, these bars of soap actually nourished my skin more than my body wash did, and it turned out that using bars of soap is actually a much better choice for people with acne prone skin, especially body acne. My skin was happy, clear and smooth and I didn't get weird rashes that I got from some cheap body washes.

My favorite one right now is the Coconut Milk and Jasmine. It has such a light fragrance that is pleasant and not overwhelming at all. I also use this as my morning facial wash. It's gentle enough to cleanse my face without stripping me dry.

This soap is made for everyone. I cannot think of anyone who won't love this product.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Dove’s Coconut Milk Beauty Bar is a pleasant and comforting scent of coconut milk and jasmine petals. It’s the aroma blend that awakens your senses in the morning, while soothing at night. No matter the time of day I shower, I’m always stocked up on this Dove bar because it smells lovely, it moisturizes and lathers well, and cleanses without leaving any residue behind or drying out my skin. It’s definitely my favorite scent out of all of Dove products.
Amanda B.
Chandler, AZ
I may be in the minority on this one, but I’m a bar soap girl through and through! I love all the varieties they offer, but my favorites are this one and the Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar. They last a long time and keep my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I’m not a huge fan of lotion either (at this point you may need reassurance that I’m actually a human woman, and yes...yes I am) but i don’t even need to use it as my skin always feels great with this product alone!
Lola F.
Maurice
This soap smells good and makes my skin rather soft. I’d very much rather this bar of soap then any others. Honestly the only bar soap i will ever use! Others tend to make me itchy while dove helps that! Recommend any dove soap products! Even use the body wash on my child!
J. L.
I love Dove products. They are always so gentle and effective. This product is no difference. I love the added benefit that it has with the addition of coconut milk. Honestly, the smell was a bit off so it kind of put me off to this product but my skin did feel wonderful so I don't completely dislike. I probably will just stick with the regular bars.
Arianny L.
San Antonio, TX
Is very hydrating – it often slips my mind to apply body lotion after my morning shower, and I have found this body wash helps to retain moisture in my skin. If I’m in a hurry, I can skip my body lotion without having to worry that my skin might look dry and ashy. Plus the creamy feel and fragrance lingers softly throughout the day!
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Jamie B.
Sanford, NC
I buy the dove bars of soap and get them as gifts at Christmas in sets! They last a really long time an make ur body silky smooth, plus they smell incredible!!! I mainly use their body wash for my body, and then use the soap to shave my legs!!! I prefer it to shave cream my legs come out baby soft! I lather the soap in my hands then take an run the suds all over my legs so much easier than shave cream really!!! Its a staple at my house we all use dove soap and body wash! This scent is wonderful they always nail it tho when they put out new scents!!! Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar
Haley P.
MI
This smells amazing! I love all of dove soap. It makes my skin super soft. I was using the sensitive skin one but I don’t really like soap that doesn’t have a fragrance so I decided to give this one a try and it’s great!!
Anna D.
Beaufort
I started purchasing Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar soon after it came out and I’ve been using it ever since. I love the light scent it has. Not over powering and not one someone could easily pick out. I like that it’s the same size as the White Beauty Bar and it doesn’t dry out easily. It has a great lather and lasts a good while.
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Does this product leave your skin soft?
Wondering if the smell is good
Stephanie B.
long pond pa, 18334
Is this good for dry skin? I love anything coconut and have heard mixed things about this.
Regan W.