BY DOVE #8 in Bar Soap

About This Product

• Dermatologist Recommended

• Comforting Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

• It's Not A Soap - It's A Beauty Bar

It’s Important To Take A Little Time Out Of Your Schedule Just For You. Did You Know That, With The Right Body Care Products, You Can Create A Little ‘me Time’ For Yourself Every Day And Get Nourished, Beautiful Skin In The Process? So If You’re Wondering How To Get Smooth Skin And Relax A Little Each Day At The Same Time, We Recommend Trying Out Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar. Part Of The Dove Purely Pampering Range, Designed To Comfort And Nourish Your Skin, This Bar Brings You The Warm Soothing Scent Of Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals.
Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar Combines Gentle Cleansers With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And A Comforting Coconut Milk With Jasmine Scent That Leaves You In A State Of Peaceful Tranquillity.
Just Rub Your Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar Between Your Wet Hands And Massage The Creamy, Rich Lather Over Your Skin Before Rinsing Away Thoroughly.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar
  • "I prefer body soap bars compared to body wash and Dove formulas are my favorite. The smell is smoothing and relaxing. The formula is moisturizing, lathers up wonderful and leaves my skin soft. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin what so ever. It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmy at all. I 100% recommend." in 875 reviews
  • "I love using dove. It keeps my body/face very moisturized all day long and makes it look very healthy. I recommend this to anyone that has very dry skin." in 263 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I used to be an avid body wash user, but when I moved out of my parent's house a few years ago, I started using Dove Beauty Bars instead. They were much most cost efficient than body wash, I still got to enjoy amazing scents that body washes offer, these bars of soap actually nourished my skin more than my body wash did, and it turned out that using bars of soap is actually a much better choice for people with acne prone skin, especially body acne. My skin was happy, clear and smooth and I didn't get weird rashes that I got from some cheap body washes.

My favorite one right now is the Coconut Milk and Jasmine. It has such a light fragrance that is pleasant and not overwhelming at all. I also use this as my morning facial wash. It's gentle enough to cleanse my face without stripping me dry.

This soap is made for everyone. I cannot think of anyone who won't love this product.
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
I’ve used Dove off and on for years so when i saw this variation, i wanted to try it because it said it was coconut. This soap does not smell like coconut—it smells like Dove soap. I was kind of disappointed that i didn’t get a coconutty experience. The soap is average. A bar let’s me about 3 weeks. It is moisturizing. I tend to have sensitive skin and have allergies to a lot of soaps and detergents, but i don’t think this is causing me any issue. I can take it or leave it.
Mura C.
It’s coconut milk infused, right?! I love everything coconut! Dove soap bars and body washes are my usual go-tos for my body so when they introduced the coconut milk products I fell right in line and stocked up. Beautifully scented and oh so nourishing to my skin. No harsh residue either so is a sure winner for anyone who wants smooth, beautiful and moisturized skin. Very reasonably priced too..
Alisa D.
I love how it smells and I love how it leaves my body so soft after using it!
Dove products are all my favorite from the bar soaps to dry shampoo to deodorant!

I also want to add that this scent and bar is perfect to use in the morning on your face, my skin is rather sensitive and even letting this sit for about 2 minutes does not burn or irritate my skin!
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Classic dove but smells like heaven. It's such a wonderful coconut scent. If I'm using bar soap, it's either Dove or a local handmade variety.
Of the drugstore bar soaps (which, to be honest, I only use for armpits and feet), Dove is the least drying. It still makes my skin a bit dry and taught, but that can be quenched with some good body oil.
Over all, I keep it local, but if I'm gonna purchase from a drug store, it's dove coconut.
Nadia P.
Thomasville
I was a little skeptical when I bought this bar soap, but my hubby and I are on a budget and bar soap seems to last longer than body wash, so I thought I would give it a try. I bought the soap in the same brand as my body wash. I love this soap, really lathers well, smells great, and gets me nice and clean without drying out my skin! Highly recommend!
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
Just an overall great bar of soap. For someone who usually goes for more natural scents, I really loved the coconutty smell of this one. Not too strong, and glides on easily. Didn’t get clumpy in the shower either, like most ivory soaps normally do. As a long-time Dove user, I can say that I’ve never found a reason to use any other brand for soap.
Ariel F.
Grants Pass, OR
Let me start with, I love dove products! They were first suggested to me by a dermatologist when I was in high school and now, years later, I still swear by them. Dove Beauty Bars are the only bar soap I can use daily on my face. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I never seem to be sensitive to it. It is the perfect daily cleaner.
nadiyah v.
Newark, NJ
At first I was hesitant to try this one from Dove, but they always leave me amazed when I try a new soap product. Now I do t like coconut but this soap was all that and then Some. You guys should really try this soap and a plus thy always have good coupon deals for dove.
Samantha P.
Phoenix , AZ
I have used many of doves soap products but this bar of soap is hands down my favorite. I have sensitive skin and It doesn’t irritate or leave any residue. This product leaves you smelling amazing and is extremely affordable. I would definitely recommend Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar!
Ericka M.
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Does this product leave your skin soft?
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan C.
Chandler, AZ
Is the scent strong?
Neliana M.
Does this have a strong scent?