Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash, Almond Cream & Hibiscus 22 oz uploaded by Reelika R.Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash, Almond Cream & Hibiscus 22 oz uploaded by Quinn R.Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash, Almond Cream & Hibiscus 22 oz uploaded by Amber S.

BY DOVE

Divya A.
I use all of Dove scented body washes. Good quality. Smooth and buttery. Leaves my skin silky smooth after my showers and doesn't make my skin itch. I am a repeat consumer of Dove products all together. I love Dove. I get all of my Dove products from my nearby shopping center.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
Best body wash ever. I personally use dove because it's just right for my delicate skin. I've tried others but they either leave my skin dry or irritated but not with dove. It always leaves my skin smelling nice and i have seen improvement in the hydration.
Majel R.
Lancaster, CA
I absolutely love the creamy feel of this cleansing wash, and the smell is heavenly.  It cleans and rinses clean, leaving behind no soap residue.  I usually get it from Target.  There are many different frangrances to choose from.
Charleni G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like it! And my kids too the variety Is what I like the most, is super smooth is like heaven in your mouth, it is a good flavor, I think is affordable and for children and I, I would not add anything also because I think that is perfect like that.
Crystal R.
Sacramento
love this product so much It's the only body wash I use now and would 100% recommend it. It's so creamy, it feels like lotion and soap mix up together and really does leave my skin amazingly soft and smooth ....Love the scent of this product! :))
Anamika S.
Long branch , NJ
It’s really creamy and keeps your skin soft but I find it to be so creamy that it slides right off your skin... not giving enough time to exfoliate it into my skin with my loofah... i ended up wasting a lot of it in the shower.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
If you need a awesome body wash this is it. It feels like a little spa in a bottle and I loved every minute of it. I only buy these when I could find it because so many people are singing it's praises. Over all I love it.
Shayy P.
Sherman, TX
Now here is the soap I love. Makes your skin beautifully soft and amazingly smelling. It's a little bit higher in price but not pricy at all...I loooooove it & I think you should love it too. Definitely recommend it
Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
I love dove it makes my skin feel smooth and soft and smells great for days but they could use better packaging that is a con and it is some of the best body wash you can get and I would recommend buying to others and would make a great stocking stuffer
Kennedy B.
Big Lake
My favorite body wash bar far. The smell is so incredible and I love the little beads inside. Sure it kind of feels weird to have the beads on you at first but for me it’s a great reminder that if I still feel those beads then I still have soap on me!