BY DOVE #44 in Body Wash

Dove Sweet Cream with Peony body wash creates a cloud of creamy lather. The comforting scent fills your shower, leaving you with the feeling of complete indulgence. Whether it's a half-hour alone with a cup of tea and a good book or a restorative yoga class, taking time for ourselves is one of life's simplest pleasures. But even when resting on the sofa isn't an option, the shower is a great place to take a few quiet minutes every day. and the right body wash - one that leaves you with soft skin and has a fragrance you love - can help you to do that in the shower every single day. So why not pamper yourself with Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream with Peony Body Wash? This Dove body wash gives you a rich lather and warm sweet cream with peony fragrance to delight your senses. Meanwhile, the mild cleansers help your skin to maintain its natural moisture, and NutriumMoisture technology helps to replenish your skin's nutrients, giving you softer, smoother skin after just one shower. Treat yourself and your skin to new Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream with Peony Body Wash.

• Does this smell fresh and clean or does it smell like I fell in a...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Can you please tell me more about the frag...4 Answers
  • Have you tried this yet Has anyone tried this? Is this your fav...7 Answers
T. H.
Schertz, TX
Dove's Purely Pampering Body Wash is lovely, and it makes my skin feel this way. When I get out of the shower my skin is extremely soft and smooth. I actually didn't buy it, my best friend gave me a care package before I left for college. With my skin type, a con would be that I definitely have to put on lotion when I get out of the shower (because the ash is definitely real), but once I put on lotion it helps to lock in the moisture so ultimately my skin is as soft as can be. It's a great product. Although Dove can be a little pricey (for me), I would definitely buy the pampering body wash again and again!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This brand is quality! The smell isn’t overpowering and it moisturizes my skin well. It lathers up nicely and it doesn’t take very much to wash your entire body. The price is worth it, $5, because it last so long. Recommend to all!
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
Review for: Sweet And Peony
OBSESSED. The scent of this body wash relaxes me and always helps me to start my day on the right foot. I use this body wash with a loofah. I use a lot of Dove products and this is without a doubt my favorite one. Love it!!!!
Dominique T.
Philadelphia , PA
I️ have been using Dove’s body wash and beauty bars for about 12 years now. I️ have sensitive skin and have not have a problem with their soap what so ever. I️ do not know when this scent came out exactly but I’ve been in love with it ever since I️ tried it. It’s not too strong or anything it’s the most sweetest scent ever. I️ swear if they come out with a spray to match it this would be my everyday go to scent. Try it you won’t be disappointed
This is one of the best body wash on the market. I only use this and one other kind. It lathers sooo well. When I worked in the nursing home, a lot of the women requested this when I would get them body wash from the store. I didnt mind at all to spend the extra money, because this lasts a LONG time! The smell is so amazing and leaves the whole bathroom smelling wonderful.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I absolutely love this body wash. It lathers on the skin so nicely and the more you move it around the thicker and softer it feels. It really leaves the skin feeling super hydrated and doesn't leave a waxy film on your skin once you are out of the shower.
Mary F.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Sweet And Peony
Bought this and the matching bar soap on a whim because I’m a big Dove fan and it smelled absolutely heavenly. A little goes a long way as the product is pretty thick, almost like lotion and lathers up really nicely. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth and the scent is very soft and floral but definitely not a grandma scent.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
This is a decent brand that I have used often. It works well with my skin. It's not too drying. It's at a great price point and you get a lot of product for your money. There has been up questions of ethics with this company that I will wait to see if it's true and how they handle it.
Maria De Jesus B.
Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash fills my shower up with a most lovely scent making my shower all the more pleasant! Such a lovely aroma and a creamy texture that leaves my dry skin feeling super soft and ultra hydrated. A brand you can always trust to use great ingredients.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash omg I love how soft my skin feels after using this body wash. It smells amazing and leaves a soft scent all day. If you skin is on the dry side I highly recommend this to you.
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
Have you tried this yet Has anyone tried this? Is this your favourite scent if not which one is?
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
Does this leave a slippery film on your body?
Shelly B.
Does this smell fresh and clean or does it smell like I fell in a truck of fresh flowers?
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Has anyone tried this bodywash?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Has anyone tried this? Can you please tell me more about the fragrance. How floral is it or what kind of scent is it. Thanks!