BY DOVE #14 in Bar Soap

Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream and a rich blend of coconut milk melts deeply into dry, dull skin leaving it soft and smooth. Let the abundant creamy lather and tranquil scent of jasmine petals envelop your senses and leave you feeling calm and pampered. Use daily for deeply nourished, beautifully radiant skin. see more...

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I prefer a body wash over a bar soap, but I have tried this bar soap. I am a fan of Dove, so I had high expectations of this product...I wasn’t let down! First, it smalls great! It left my skin soft and moisturized. I probably didn’t need to apply a body lotion afterwards, but I did out of habit. The bar lasts for a really long time and it was fairly inexpensive. So, 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Give it a try!
Jenny R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Coconut
This smells great! I don’t think it makes my skin soft like Dove claims but it makes my skin feel really clean so that’s why I love it. It’s very gentle and I am definitely buying it again. I would recommend if you want a good overall body soap.
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Smells sooo good and leaves your skin hydrated !!! And soft and smelling soooo good!!! I love these I buy these all the time!! I will definetly recommend these to everyone!! They have so many scents but this is my favorite one!
Peyton H.
Review for: Jasmine Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals
The Dove Coconut Beauty Bar is amazing! The packaging is nice. The scent is so good and it is long lasting. It was super cheap and adorable! It feels silky smooth on my skin. I would recommend this to everyone!
Isamar B.
San Marcos, CA
Ladies if you have sensitive skin I recommend DOVE... any dove product but I like this one a lot because of the smell! Who doesn’t like the smell of coconut!? Plus the smell is subtle & leaves skin soft!!!
Yakaminn T.
Houston
Omggggg. The fragrance is mind blowing. I never knew a soap could draw so much attention. Even after I get out the shower the scent still lingers and it turns my fiance on when he smells it on me
Antigua J.
Garrison
I love this bar soap. It has a nice feminine smell that lingers. Dove is such a great brand in general. It lathers up nicely and my skin feels moisturized after using it. And when it couldn’t get any better, it’s also PINK!! Lol
Karen C.
I tried this soap in hopes that it would not irritate my skin, but it still caused some irritation. The scent was lovely and the price was right it just did not work out for me. Only used it once and could not continue. Unfortunately because of the irritation, I would not buy this product again.
Maryam H.
It healed my dry skin in a short period of time. I usually get cold sores a lot though out the year. I have tried another products but this works best for me. I am a repeater with this product.  Works perfectly and I have recommended it to others. I always have it in my purse. I love the smell
Angele 💕.
Absolutely love it.  Makes my body feel soft and clean . Use once a day. Totally recommend. The smile is amazing as well.  Not very long lasting fragrance. Cons it could last a little longer on the smell other than that I will purchase this product every time
Ericka M.
Does it dry the skin?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Does this product leave your skin soft?
Wondering if the smell is good
Regan C.
Chandler, AZ
Is the scent strong?
Stephanie B.
Is this good for dry skin? I love anything coconut and have heard mixed things about this.