BY DOVE

Dove® Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Bars.
2 bars.
Beauty bar with jasmine petals scent.
1/4 moisturizing cream. see more...

• Can you use this particular dove bar on your face? I know you ca...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mersadeez L.
Lexington, NC
This product makes your skin very smooth! But too me it’s not very long lasting and it has a sticky feeling to my skin when i wash it off. It is not pricey at all, and i’m always looking for cheap things and although it made my skin very sticky feeling i was very satisfied with the way it felt before you washed it off.
Edith N.
Easy to use product. The Dove soap is basically an average soap, very hydrating and gentle on the skin. They also smell amaaazing! Only con is they they’re not super, super long lasting because they’re so creamy!
Alina M.
East Hanover, NJ
Actually better to use just coconut oil for all skin and for all skin types. It moisturize skin a lot. I love it. Good even for hands. Perfect smell mmmm. Love at first side :)
Christina H.
Washington , DC
I wanted to like this so bad because o wanted to try a new smell of dove but unfortunately when I used this it kinda burned my skin so it didn’t work well for me I gave it two stars because it smells good
Lauren S.
Milan, IL
MY FAVORITE BAR! Dove formula is so silky smooth and hydrating. My skin gets super dry in colder months and this is my go to soap. Very long lasting, doesn’t dry up like other bars. (The used bar in the picture was opened 2.5 weeks ago) Definitely worth splurging on Dove! This scent is my favorite because I can still smell it on my body a day after. I will always repurchase!
Shelby S.
Malvern, OH
I love this so so much it is not make my skin irritated or dry highly recommend to anybody that's looking for a good body wash my friend recommended it to me and now I absolutely love it I hope you do too
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
Wow! Where do I begin...?! This is the most moisturizing product I have ever used! I absolutely love it! The scent of jasmine & coconut is almost perfect. It so soothing & makes you feel very relaxed! It's a beautiful smell to unwind with after a long day. It makes you feel silly smooth all over! Plus you smell wonderful & are totally relaxed. I'm definitely in love with this product. It's quite amazing!
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I love these Dove Purely Pampering Bath Bars (Coconut Milk) they are affordable, smell lovely, and are really luxurious. They are a great way to wash without being over drying. The smell is light, natural, not overpowering, and you can feel it moisturizing while using it. Your skin isn't left with that squeaky unpleasant feeling after using it. I love keeping these around to use in the bath or shower.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I have always been ok using Dove products and I LOVE coconut oil, but this product left me a little disappointed.  Maybe I set my expectations a little to high!  I felt like the "coconut oil" didn't show itself enough, maybe it was the amount, maybe it was the quality.  I am going to give it another shot and we shall see how I feel about it then...
Carla W.
Pendleton, SC
I recently started using this vs. regular body wash. Great price and worth every penny. I order the large case from Amazon. I love the smell. I wash my face and body because Dove soap is some of the best soap to use on skin and even for removing makeup! Summer is rough on skin but I feel like mine has actually improved since adding this to my routine!
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
Can you use this particular dove bar on your face? I know you can use the original on your face but not sure about this one.