BY DOVE

Dove® Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Bars.
2 bars.
Beauty bar with jasmine petals scent.
1/4 moisturizing cream. see more...

• Can you use this particular dove bar on your face? I know you ca...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Samantha T.
Gresham , Or
I like this bar soap a lot. I don't tend to go for bar soaps because I've had bad experiences with them. But this Dove soap is sensitive and works well with my skin. It is affordable and price point is awesome. I love the smell of coconut too. It is moisturizing to add that. I would recommend this to someone who has sensitive skin
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
I recommend using Dove Soap with ¼ of moisturizing cream, it gives you benefits that are visible, leaves your skin moisturized, soft and radiant. Clean and at the same time moisturize face and body skin with Dove Soap with ¼ of Moisturizing cream, will provide the most important of keys so that your sensitive skin is protected.
Toni B.
Gillette, WY
I bought simply because I love the smell of coconuts and every product I've used by dove has been amazing but this one by far for my attention, it not only smelt good it also made me feel so amazingly soft. I loved the smell and the feeling afterwards. I would definitely recommend it to many others.
Brette H.
Norfolk, VA
Love this soap! The smell is perfect…a light fresh scent, not too floral like a lot of other soaps. Easily accessed and great price…bought mine at the local grocery store with a coupon when on sale! I get a 6 pack and it will last me for at least 6 months, possibly more! Definitely recommend!
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
This soap smells amazing!!! Great soap, so moisturising and creamy.It is gentle on the skin. Great scent, and so soft and lathers well. My whole family loves this soap bar. Great quality product that I purchase from my local grocery store. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and smelling lovely.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love the line of soaps dove and this particular one is my favorite because it is my favorite fragrance coconut smells delicious proboca comercelo is super soft leaves my skin soft non-irritating , hypoallergenic
It is somewhat difficult to get but if I want to buy it again
Emily t.
waterloo, ON
This bar of soap is super soft and never leaves your skin feeling sticky. It has a noticeable smell, so if you have allergies, it might not be the best for you. It feels like you put lotion on your skin after using it. It's pretty cheap so I think it's worth it.
Amber B.
Modesto, CA
My all time favorite cleansing soap plus hydrating lotion in one. The scent of this soap is magnificent! This soap will cleanse your body and provide a silky smooth finish without any leftover residue. This is the best soap for everyday use and cleansing.
Samantha S.
First of all, these smell amazing! Not to mention that leave the skin feeling silky smooth after one wash. They are not harsh what so ever and moisturizing. I would recommend this soap to anyone of all ages. I am definitely going to repurchase this!
Jaipal K.
Union City, CA
When first seeing these I was a bit skeptical, I did not think that they would smell as good, because many companies cannot do coconut right. But these were amazing! It has a sweet coconut scent, and best of all it leaves your skin feeling so soft.
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
Can you use this particular dove bar on your face? I know you can use the original on your face but not sure about this one.