BY DOVE

Dove® Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Bars.
2 bars.
Beauty bar with jasmine petals scent.
1/4 moisturizing cream. see more...

• Can you use this particular dove bar on your face? I know you ca...1 Answers
Christina H.
Washington, DC
I wanted to like this so bad because o wanted to try a new smell of dove but unfortunately when I used this it kinda burned my skin so it didn’t work well for me I gave it two stars because it smells good
Lauren S.
Milan, IL
MY FAVORITE BAR! Dove formula is so silky smooth and hydrating. My skin gets super dry in colder months and this is my go to soap. Very long lasting, doesn’t dry up like other bars. (The used bar in the picture was opened 2.5 weeks ago) Definitely worth splurging on Dove! This scent is my favorite because I can still smell it on my body a day after. I will always repurchase!
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
Wow! Where do I begin...?! This is the most moisturizing product I have ever used! I absolutely love it! The scent of jasmine & coconut is almost perfect. It so soothing & makes you feel very relaxed! It's a beautiful smell to unwind with after a long day. It makes you feel silly smooth all over! Plus you smell wonderful & are totally relaxed. I'm definitely in love with this product. It's quite amazing!
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I love these Dove Purely Pampering Bath Bars (Coconut Milk) they are affordable, smell lovely, and are really luxurious. They are a great way to wash without being over drying. The smell is light, natural, not overpowering, and you can feel it moisturizing while using it. Your skin isn't left with that squeaky unpleasant feeling after using it. I love keeping these around to use in the bath or shower.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I have always been ok using Dove products and I LOVE coconut oil, but this product left me a little disappointed.  Maybe I set my expectations a little to high!  I felt like the "coconut oil" didn't show itself enough, maybe it was the amount, maybe it was the quality.  I am going to give it another shot and we shall see how I feel about it then...
Carla W.
Pendleton, SC
I recently started using this vs. regular body wash. Great price and worth every penny. I order the large case from Amazon. I love the smell. I wash my face and body because Dove soap is some of the best soap to use on skin and even for removing makeup! Summer is rough on skin but I feel like mine has actually improved since adding this to my routine!
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Using this dove bar soap has been the best experience ever! It gets your skin very smooth and fresh. It also has a coconut feel and smell in your skin. It feels very gentle and it makes your skin shiny. I always buy this soap better other soap. In my opinion, I would totally recommend it to anyone. Even for mens as well.
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
I was able to share this soap with my significant other, so that was definitely a plus. He has eczema, and very sensitive skin, and he really liked this soap. The scent was great, and I noticed in lingered longer than other soaps. I prefer body washes so I can use my loofah, but the bars work great for having in the shower.
Amy S.
I bought this product because I love anything with coconut or coconut oil in it. This bar soap is super creamy and soft but I was disappointed that it did not smell like coconut. I was also not expecting it to be pink. I can't quite place what the actual scent is...I was hoping for more of a natural or unscented soap.
Moises P.
I use it just about as much as anybody else would BUT I'm starting to see that it leaves a film like feeling on your body afterwards yes it does make your skin soft and glowy but the feeling of a film on your skin just isn't right anywho on a brighter note I'd still use this over 2/3 of the products on the same isle
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
Can you use this particular dove bar on your face? I know you can use the original on your face but not sure about this one.