Dove Purely Pampering Almond Cream With Hibiscus Body Wash uploaded by Amber S.Dove Purely Pampering Almond Cream With Hibiscus Body Wash uploaded by Reelika R.Dove Purely Pampering Almond Cream With Hibiscus Body Wash uploaded by Quinn R.

BY DOVE

About This Product

•  Soothing Almond Cream And Hibiscus Fragrance Delights Your Senses
  •  Gives A Shower Experience That Nourishes And Pampers
  •  Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower
  •  Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
  •  Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
  •  Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

We All Feel Our Best After A Little Pampering. A Trip To The Spa Leaves Us Feeling Refreshed, Rejuvenated, And Ready To Handle Whatever The Day Throws At Us. But Did You Know That You Can Enjoy That Feeling Every Day By Taking A Few Moments To Pamper Yourself? And With The Right Body Wash, You Can. Dove Purely Pampering Almond Cream With Hibiscus Body Wash Has A Soothing, Creamy Fragrance To Give You That Spa-fresh Feeling, Even At Home.
This Dove Body Wash Contains Dove’s Gentle Cleansers And Unique Nutriummoisture™ To Deliver Skin-natural Nutrients While You Wash. The Result: Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower.
Simply Lather Up A Shower Puff Or Squeeze Onto Your Palms And Smooth The Rich, Velvety Lather Over Your Skin, Enjoying The Fragrance, Before Rinsing.

Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Prunus Amygdalis Dulcis Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalis Dulcis Oil, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sine Adipe Lac, Glucose, Sodium Isethionate, Trideceth-9, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Zinc Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 17200, Ci 19140
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Divya A.
I use all of Dove scented body washes. Good quality. Smooth and buttery. Leaves my skin silky smooth after my showers and doesn't make my skin itch. I am a repeat consumer of Dove products all together. I love Dove. I get all of my Dove products from my nearby shopping center.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
Best body wash ever. I personally use dove because it's just right for my delicate skin. I've tried others but they either leave my skin dry or irritated but not with dove. It always leaves my skin smelling nice and i have seen improvement in the hydration.
Majel R.
Lancaster, CA
I absolutely love the creamy feel of this cleansing wash, and the smell is heavenly.  It cleans and rinses clean, leaving behind no soap residue.  I usually get it from Target.  There are many different frangrances to choose from.
Anamika S.
Long Branch, NJ
It’s really creamy and keeps your skin soft but I find it to be so creamy that it slides right off your skin... not giving enough time to exfoliate it into my skin with my loofah... i ended up wasting a lot of it in the shower.
Corrine S.
Foxborough , MA
I like this product a lot. I like the smell. I love the soft clean feeling you get from it. The price is fair. Easy to find in the store. My boyfriend likes this one. I would recommend it.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
If you need a awesome body wash this is it. It feels like a little spa in a bottle and I loved every minute of it. I only buy these when I could find it because so many people are singing it's praises. Over all I love it.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
I love dove it makes my skin feel smooth and soft and smells great for days but they could use better packaging that is a con and it is some of the best body wash you can get and I would recommend buying to others and would make a great stocking stuffer
Shayy P.
Sherman, TX
Now here is the soap I love. Makes your skin beautifully soft and amazingly smelling. It's a little bit higher in price but not pricy at all...I loooooove it & I think you should love it too. Definitely recommend it
Kennedy B.
Saint Francis, MN
My favorite body wash bar far. The smell is so incredible and I love the little beads inside. Sure it kind of feels weird to have the beads on you at first but for me it’s a great reminder that if I still feel those beads then I still have soap on me!