BY DOVE

• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin

• Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

We All Feel Our Best After A Little Pampering. A Trip To The Spa Leaves Us Feeling Refreshed, Rejuvenated, And Ready To Handle Whatever The Day Throws At Us. But Did You Know That You Can Enjoy That Feeling Every Day By Taking A Few Moments To Pamper Yourself? And With The Right Body Wash, You Can. Dove Purely Pampering Almond Cream With Hibiscus Body Wash Has A Soothing, Creamy Fragrance To Give You That Spa-fresh Feeling, Even At Home.
This Dove Body Wash Contains Dove’s Gentle Cleansers And Unique Nutriummoisture™ To Deliver Skin-natural Nutrients While You Wash. The Result: Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower.
Simply Lather Up A Shower Puff Or Squeeze Onto Your Palms And Smooth The Rich, Velvety Lather Over Your Skin, Enjoying The Fragrance, Before Rinsing.

Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Prunus Amygdalis Dulcis Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalis Dulcis Oil, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sine Adipe Lac, Glucose, Sodium Isethionate, Trideceth-9, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Zinc Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 17200, Ci 19140
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging

Dove Purely Pampering Almond Cream with Hibiscus Body Wash
  • "I picked up this Dove body wash in the grocery store one day because I ran out. The smell was what won me over. It's sweet without being too sweet, a little nutty and feminine without being too girly or candy-like. This is a wonderful body wash, especially for the winter months when your skin needs a little extra moisturizing. It is luxurious and creamy and makes your skin feel clean, smooth and soft. I would recommend this to any woman and I will likely be trying some of the other scents in the future. " in 131 reviews
  • "I love this body wash, it smells AMAZING! and it does not irritate my sensitive skin, it was the scent that made me pick it in the store and i have been buying it ever since. it feels soft, and luxurious when you are washing with it, it definitely is purely pampering like the name suggests. :)" in 85 reviews
  • "This body wash is amazing! I have seasonably dry skin, but when I use this my skin stays soft and silky all day! It doesn't leave skin feeling greasy, just moisturized - and has a nice, light scent. Dove definitely has a winner with this one! " in 59 reviews
  • "This is a wonderful body wash, especially for the winter months when your skin needs a little extra moisturizing." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend this :)" in 2 reviews
Danielle R.
Owings Mills, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Purely pampering is exactly what it does when I tell you that this scent is amazing I don't think there's anything I can say that's bad about this it's a good cup of coffee sit down and read a book and a comfortable chair kind of scent I love this scent it's so relaxing its not overpowering. If I want to relax for the evening this is a scent that I would use because it's really relaxing calming again it lathers really well which is important to me it washes away really well and it just leaves your skin soft and moisturize
Stephanie O.
riverview, FL
I love dove products it cleans very well, and smells great, and lathers good makes me feel like a kid again when I use it since bubble baths every day is out of the question. It priced reasonable and a little goes a long way the only complaint that I have I wish it had a pump if you have this 5 stars!
brittany s.
Rocky Mount
dove is by far the best body wash to use for it smell amazing  and leaves your body smooth its wonderful I have used many body wash's an this has been the one I have picked its kinda a high price but you get a good amount an is well worth the money I would suggest you to try this.
Nia G.
32 Ackerman Street, Beacon NY
Love it. The best no words can describe. Perfect smell, consistency was amazing, and then the fragrance was PERFECT! It is very effectives and I definitely recommend plus its affordable you can find them at a drug store and I love it definitely recommend!
Katie M.
Blandinsville
I absolutely love this product. And has a great set and leaves my skin feeling soft and extremely clean. You get a lot of product for a great price. I love it Doves products come in a variety of scents so you don’t have to use the same one all the time.
Alexandria M.
taylor ,mi
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my skin feel soft and smooth And smell good for almost two days and doesn’t leave my skin feeling filmy afterwards good product nice label and would recommend this brand and products to other people that are interested In trying it themselves
NAIYA P.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Target
Smells great and helps keep my skin moisturized in the dry winter months. Majority of the scents for this line are great and aren’t too powerful or irritating to sensitive skin.
Brittany F.
Stoughton Massachusetts
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love body wash! It feels so smooth and silky on the skin and makes your shower experience amazing. It smells great too. This really helps keep my skin moisturized in the winter and after shaving. Great price!
Lindsay M.
Fort Drum, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this body wash. Always leaves my skin feeling great. Smells amazing. It’s not to expensive. The bottle is a nice shape. Easy to hold. Would buy this again and recommend to my family and friends.
Ashley S.
Bremen
This product is amazing. Love how it leaves my skin feeling. And the scent it leaves. It is a complete must. Very effective, doesn't leave you disappointed at all. Very affordable as well.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this a good product to use
Ashley C.
I have been wanting to try this body wash for a while, but I have not bought it yet because I have not heard about anyone's experience with it. I typically use Bath and Body Works' body wash, how does Dove compare? Is the consistency of the soap watery or thick enough to work up a good lather? I like to use by body wash not only to cleanse my skin but also when shaving my legs.
Earn $357/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is this scent? I haven't seen it in stores, but am thinking of ordering it online to try it out. I've tried and love them all, so I'm hoping this one is lovely as well.
Earn $284/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)