BY DOVE #33 in Body Wash

• Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin

• Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

We All Feel Our Best After A Little Pampering. A Trip To The Spa Leaves Us Feeling Refreshed, Rejuvenated, And Ready To Handle Whatever The Day Throws At Us. But Did You Know That You Can Enjoy That Feeling Every Day By Taking A Few Moments To Pamper Yourself? And With The Right Body Wash, You Can. Dove Purely Pampering Almond Cream With Hibiscus Body Wash Has A Soothing, Creamy Fragrance To Give You That Spa-fresh Feeling, Even At Home.
This Dove Body Wash Contains Dove’s Gentle Cleansers And Unique Nutriummoisture™ To Deliver Skin-natural Nutrients While You Wash. The Result: Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower.
Simply Lather Up A Shower Puff Or Squeeze Onto Your Palms And Smooth The Rich, Velvety Lather Over Your Skin, Enjoying The Fragrance, Before Rinsing.

Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Prunus Amygdalis Dulcis Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalis Dulcis Oil, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sine Adipe Lac, Glucose, Sodium Isethionate, Trideceth-9, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Zinc Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 17200, Ci 19140
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...1 Answers
  • Earn $284/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $357/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Dove Purely Pampering Almond Cream with Hibiscus Body Wash
  • "I picked up this Dove body wash in the grocery store one day because I ran out. The smell was what won me over. It's sweet without being too sweet, a little nutty and feminine without being too girly or candy-like. This is a wonderful body wash, especially for the winter months when your skin needs a little extra moisturizing. It is luxurious and creamy and makes your skin feel clean, smooth and soft. I would recommend this to any woman and I will likely be trying some of the other scents in the future. " in 131 reviews
  • "I love this body wash, it smells AMAZING! and it does not irritate my sensitive skin, it was the scent that made me pick it in the store and i have been buying it ever since. it feels soft, and luxurious when you are washing with it, it definitely is purely pampering like the name suggests. :)" in 85 reviews
  • "This body wash is amazing! I have seasonably dry skin, but when I use this my skin stays soft and silky all day! It doesn't leave skin feeling greasy, just moisturized - and has a nice, light scent. Dove definitely has a winner with this one! " in 59 reviews
  • "This is a wonderful body wash, especially for the winter months when your skin needs a little extra moisturizing." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend this :)" in 2 reviews
Lola F.
Maurice
Along with my bars of soaps i use the lovely body wash as well! Love love love dove products and think I’ll continue to use them until i might find something new but i doubt it!!! By far my most favorite soap yet!!!
Kellie S.
Brandon, SD
I have this now and it is a repurchase! This is moisturizing, thick, and smells great. I initially got this when I was pregnant because the body wash I was using made me nauseous (so did everything else). I loved it then and still do! Light refreshing scent that works for summer or winter.
Katie B.
Chattanooga
Dove body washes are always one of my go to brands. This product in particular left me satisfied with how pampered my skin truely felt even after just one use. It has a reasonable price and is not at all a waste of money. I have already recommended it to family and friends and hope that you are encouraged to try it too. You won't feel like you wasted your money and you will be satisfied more and more with each wash!
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
Hydrating and soft. It’s not too thick and doesn’t feel like it just sits on your skin. My skin feels smooth and hydrated after and it smells really nice. Overall very good product and will continue to buy
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
morgan b.
Crittenden, KY
I've been using this for about 3 to 4 years it leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized it is absolutely amazing and comes in many since this one is my absolute favorite
Taylor M.
Trenton
Very good smelling and keeps my skin feeling hydrated every single day. It it hard to find in stores- I got it once at target and have been able to find it there a couple times. The scent lasts all day and I would recommend to anyone.
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
I love all dove body washes! I typically always keep one in my shower at all times. I’ve tried a majority of their scents and i like them all. I love how this lathers on my body. I love how it’s moisturizing and how it makes my skin feel nice and clean! I typically purchase mine at work (i work at grocery outlet) and if we don’t have it there, I’ll go to target!
Divya A.
I use all of Dove scented body washes. Good quality. Smooth and buttery. Leaves my skin silky smooth after my showers and doesn't make my skin itch. I am a repeat consumer of Dove products all together. I love Dove. I get all of my Dove products from my nearby shopping center.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
Best body wash ever. I personally use dove because it's just right for my delicate skin. I've tried others but they either leave my skin dry or irritated but not with dove. It always leaves my skin smelling nice and i have seen improvement in the hydration.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this a good product to use
Ashley C.
I have been wanting to try this body wash for a while, but I have not bought it yet because I have not heard about anyone's experience with it. I typically use Bath and Body Works' body wash, how does Dove compare? Is the consistency of the soap watery or thick enough to work up a good lather? I like to use by body wash not only to cleanse my skin but also when shaving my legs.
Earn $357/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Alexandre A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Earn $213/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)