BY DOVE

Give Your Skin The Extra Nourishment It Craves. Dove 1/4 Moisturizing Cream Infused With A Rich Blend Of Shea Butter Melts Deeply Into Dry, Dull Skin Leaving It Soft, Smooth And Even Toned. Let The Abundant, Creamy Lather And Warm Delicate Scent Envelop Your Senses. Does Not Dry Your Skin Like Ordinary Soap. For Smooth, Radiant Skin 1/4 Moisturizing Cream #1 Dermatologists Recommended Each Bar Is 4.25 Oz Made In Usa see more...

• Wow, am I reading that price right? $10.99 & $13.99, how many bar...4 Answers
Dove® Purely Pampered Shea Butter 8-4 oz. Beauty Bars
  • "I like to use Dove bar soaps on my face because my skin is very sensitive and this bar soap keeps my face a nice fresh smooth finish." in 2 reviews
  • "I found this product to be very moisturizing and it smells nice." in 1 review
  • "This product is very good lots of moisturizing ingredients in it." in 1 review
  • "I love this soap as my whole family - the hubby loves it because it leaves his dry skin soft and supple after bathing with it." in 1 review
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
I really like these Dove bars because they smell so great, are so cheap, and they last forever. Dove bars always make my skin feel moisturized and soft, but I'm trying to avoid parabens and I'm concerned that this brand uses sulfates and parabens in their products. I am going to look for a more natural alternative to this brand
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
The smell is so awesome! It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized and replenished, not dried out. It is very affordable. My first time trying this kind was a few months back and I have been loving it.
Pauline  C.
Kennesaw, GA
Love this soap. Doesn't leave residue behind and smells great. It doesn't leave that dryness that a lot of anti-bacterials do. Super affordable as well!
María Gabriela L.
I love dove soap. It leaves my skin really moisturized and soft and the smell is great. Highly recommended, also its affordable.
Melissa H.
Manhattan
It does the job, it's a bar of soap. I use this every day. Not a huge fan of the scent though. Bar lasts through multiple washes. It doesn't dry out my skin either.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX
I absolutely love this soap. It smells good and makes my skin feel even better. It's is definitely one of the pricier soaps but I'd definitely buy it again and continue using it. It's great for all skin types.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
I only purchase bar soaps for my face only other than that I use body washes. I like to use Dove bar soaps on my face because my skin is very sensitive and this bar soap keeps my face a nice fresh smooth finish. I love the smell too especially worth the Shea butter. I definitely recommend this bar soap.
Tiffany D.
Tacoma, WA
I usually don't like ar soaps as they tend to dry my skin out. I am a big fan of Dove body products so I gave this a try. I think that overall this is a great bar soap. I found this product to be very moisturizing and it smells nice. My skin felt clean and refreshed after using this instead of dry or weighed down.
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using Dove bar soaps since I was a kid and I love all things shea butter...combine the two and you've got a gentle moisturizing bar that can be used on sensitive skin without breakouts.
Rosieee H.
I love all the scents for dove soap bars!! I go back and forth between scents and I love the results super smooth and soft skin wont change it for the other totally recommend!!👌
Crystal A.
Lake Butler, FL
Wow, am I reading that price right? $10.99 & $13.99, how many bars do you get for that?