BY DOVE

Give Your Skin The Extra Nourishment It Craves. Dove 1/4 Moisturizing Cream Infused With A Rich Blend Of Shea Butter Melts Deeply Into Dry, Dull Skin Leaving It Soft, Smooth And Even Toned. Let The Abundant, Creamy Lather And Warm Delicate Scent Envelop Your Senses. Does Not Dry Your Skin Like Ordinary Soap. For Smooth, Radiant Skin 1/4 Moisturizing Cream #1 Dermatologists Recommended Each Bar Is 4.25 Oz Made In Usa see more...

• Wow, am I reading that price right? $10.99 & $13.99, how many bar...4 Answers
Dove® Purely Pampered Shea Butter 8-4 oz. Beauty Bars
  • "I like to use Dove bar soaps on my face because my skin is very sensitive and this bar soap keeps my face a nice fresh smooth finish." in 2 reviews
  • "I found this product to be very moisturizing and it smells nice." in 1 review
  • "This product is very good lots of moisturizing ingredients in it." in 1 review
  • "I love this soap as my whole family - the hubby loves it because it leaves his dry skin soft and supple after bathing with it." in 1 review
Melissa H.
Manhattan
It does the job, it's a bar of soap. I use this every day. Not a huge fan of the scent though. Bar lasts through multiple washes. It doesn't dry out my skin either.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this soap. It smells good and makes my skin feel even better. It's is definitely one of the pricier soaps but I'd definitely buy it again and continue using it. It's great for all skin types.
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
I really like these Dove bars because they smell so great, are so cheap, and they last forever. Dove bars always make my skin feel moisturized and soft, but I'm trying to avoid parabens and I'm concerned that this brand uses sulfates and parabens in their products. I am going to look for a more natural alternative to this brand
Elyse P.
Bayonne
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite. It makes my skin so soft !! I buy it in bulk from BJ's. Its tge best onr out of all the scents. Deff works for dry & sensitive skin
Dee Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shea butter Dove soap makes your skin feel so amazingly soft. If you haven't tried it yet, I would have to highly recommend this one!
Cameryn S.
Suffolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dove body care products. their soft and gentle and don't irritate me skin love it sooo muchhh!!! and its very affordable
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I love dove and grew up only using that. This leaves your skin soft! The scent is amazing too. Not strong nor too minimal.
Adrianne J.
Albuquerque, NM
I love dove soap! All I use now on my loofa. Love the way it makes my skin feel! :)
Sofie Y.
Atlanta , Ga
If you want soft amazing skin this is it! Even my husband loves to use this.
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Thus is my favorite scent of Dove bar soap. I have been using Dove bar soap for over 12 years but this scent is definitely my favorite.
Crystal A.
Lake Butler, FL
Wow, am I reading that price right? $10.99 & $13.99, how many bars do you get for that?