BY DOVE

Dove Pure Care Dry Oil is a luxurious range of products specifically selected and validated on dull dry hair. This conditioner infused with African Macadamia Oil nourishes by moisturizing and detangling. With high nourishing properties your hair is left sublimely silky without being greasy or weighed down. Enjoy lustrous locks that are free flowing with silkiness and shine. see more...

luvitx s.
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
I have the very ill-treated hair and this conditioner has improved very much the texture of the hair I recommend it
An-Ya C.
An-Ya C.
Albany
Nice product, but sometimes leaves my hair a little less moisturized than some other products. I thought that it was good for it's price and it's very very very easy to find in just about any drug store which is super convenient. I would buy again if I was down on money.
Bree-Anna B.
Bree-Anna B.
Palm beach gardens
For someone who has incredibly dry damaged hair I never really expect much from most products.. this however was amazing! It makes it so much easier for me to style my hair & always makes it so soft & look so smooth!
Becca R.
Becca R.
This is A+ stuff. Have to have this on hand always when I travel, or my hair will be frizzy and tangled after a shower. I used this at the beach last summer and it detangled my hair nicely.
Nadine E.
Nadine E.
Minneapolis, MN
Love it! It keeps my hair olio free and clean and at a good price very affordable. I usually use every 2 days depending on the weather
andrea n.
andrea n.
visalia ca
Love the smell leaves your hair so smooth i used it all the time.. Buy it at walmart...
Crista S.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
I use this over salon brands! I have blonde, somewhat dry hair and always look for conditioning without residue, and this conditioner does just that! The price is perfect and the product is excellent.
Megan D.
Megan D.
I love the smell of this conditioner! It makes my hair very soft and silky without weighing it down!
Amber W.
Amber W.
I love the smell of this conditioner. It also leaves my hair soft smooth. I have long thick hair and it leaves it soft without issues brushing throw it
Krista D.
Krista D.
The Pas, MB
This new conditioner is great for my hair i have straight hair long dark hair. It reverses the damage caused by my straighetener. Its a wonderful product must try :)