BY DOVE

• System Infused With African Macadamia Oil To Treat Dry Hair
• Progressively Nourishes With Regular Use
• Non-greasy Formula Doesn’t Weigh Hair Down
• Gentle Enough For Daily Use

Want To Know How To Get Shiny Hair? Nothing Feels Better Than Hair That’s Silky, And With Dove Radiant Shine Conditioner, You Can Transform Dry, Dull Hair To Look Its Shiniest Best.
The Best Hair Conditioners Deeply Nourish And Give You Visible Results With Every Wash. Formulated With African Macadamia Oil, Dove Radiant Shine Conditioner Progressively Nourishes From Within, Leaving Hair Smooth And Soft To The Touch.
With A Non-greasy Formula That’s Gentle Enough For Daily Use, It Gives You Beautifully Sleek Hair That’s Conditioned Without Being Weighed Down. Let Your Hair’s Natural Radiance Shine Through.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Lilly M.
I love this conditioner it truly does strengthens and smoothies out your hair I will always use this I recommend buying it Long lasting nice scent One of my favorite dove products and it feels great on your hair! You can buy it at Walgreens or CVS
Franki R.
Rivesville, WV
Dove is an amazing brand that is also affordable. I am very sensitive to many different shower products. This one is great! It doesn't break me out. Its very moisturizing and very affordable!
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
I use this over salon brands! I have blonde, somewhat dry hair and always look for conditioning without residue, and this conditioner does just that! The price is perfect and the product is excellent.
April R.
Albany
Nice product, but sometimes leaves my hair a little less moisturized than some other products. I thought that it was good for it's price and it's very very very easy to find in just about any drug store which is super convenient. I would buy again if I was down on money.
Bree-Anna B.
West Palm Bch, FL
For someone who has incredibly dry damaged hair I never really expect much from most products.. this however was amazing! It makes it so much easier for me to style my hair & always makes it so soft & look so smooth!
Katarzyna D.
Maspeth, NY
I use dove as my second go to hair care product. Love it because it hydrates my hair without making it overly greasy. You can use it on daily basis without worrying that your hair might overly produce oil.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
This is A+ stuff. Have to have this on hand always when I travel, or my hair will be frizzy and tangled after a shower. I used this at the beach last summer and it detangled my hair nicely.
Amber W.
I love the smell of this conditioner. It also leaves my hair soft smooth. I have long thick hair and it leaves it soft without issues brushing throw it
Kimberly S.
Laredo , TX
If you have very curly hair and it gets tangled easily, use this! Trust me it makes your hair silky smooth! Good price and totally worth it
claudia a.
Norco, CA
This product was a little too oily for my hair. Smells great Though. I've tried other Dove products and this would be my least favorite.