Dove Pure Care Dry Oil uploaded by Mariel Z.Dove Pure Care Dry Oil uploaded by Jolanta K.

BY DOVE #37 in Body Oil

About This Product

•   Nourishes Your Hair For Touchable Softness And Visible Shine
  •   A Precious Treat For Hair, Infused With African Macadamia Oil
  •  Helps Replenish Hair Lipids
  •  Leaves Hair Looking And Feeling Supple And Smooth
  •  Light Formula Nourishes Without Weighing Hair Down
  •  Reinvents The Centuries-old Secret Of Hair Oils

Looking For A Nourishing Hair Treatment For Damaged Hair? All Sorts Of Things, From Daily Brushing To Heat Styling And Highlighting, Can Contribute To Stressing Our Hair And Leave It Feeling Dull And Dry. With The Right Products, Though, You Can Easily Get The Soft, Shiny Hair That Makes You Feel Great. We’ve Developed Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment As A Precious Treat For Hair That’s Feeling Dry And Looking Dull.

This Dove Advanced Hair Series Oil Treatment For Hair, Infused With African Macadamia Oil, Gives You A Nourishing Boost That Helps Replenish Hair’s Lipids And Leaves You With The Look And Feel Of Supple, Silky Hair.

The Fast-absorbing, Dry Formula Gives You A Non-greasy Finish. It Can Be Used As A Pre-wash Treatment, On Freshly Washed Hair To Protect It From The Stresses Of Styling, Or As An Extra-nourishing Injection Into Your Favourite Hair Treatments For Dry Hair.

Note: For Comprehensive Benefits, Use As Part Of Pure Care Dry Oil System

Cyclopentasiloxane, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dimethiconol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenyl  Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bht, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

•   Nourishing Dry Hair

Enriched With Natural Oils, Our Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment Is Just As Caring As It Sounds. Just A Few Drops Of This Oil Treatment Is Enough To Eliminate Signs Of Dryness, Leaving You With Soft, Silky Hair

•  Adding Shine To Dull Hair

If You’re On A Quest For Shiny Hair, Try This. It Replenishes Hair’s Lipids (The Oils That Help To Keep It Smooth), Instantly Adding Shine And Leaving It Supple

• Restoring Damaged Hair
It’s Also A Great Hair Treatment For Damaged Hair, Helping To Moisturise, Protect It From Breakage And Fight Split Ends

• Style And Care On-the-go

A Few Drops Massaged Into Your Hair Day-to-day Will Help Tame Frizz, Keeping It Smooth And Healthy-looking

How To Use

One Of The Best Things About Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment Is That It’s Incredibly Versatile: Apply Liberally As A Pre-wash Treatment Or Massage It Into Freshly Washed Hair Before Styling. Just Warm Up A Couple Of Pumps Of Oil Between Your Hands And Run Them Through Your Hair From Mid-lengths To The Tips.

Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I like to use in my hair.  It is really light and doesn't weigh it down or make it look greasy.  But you only have to use a little.  It does wonders on your skin.  I bought it down south but I haven't seen it in Nebraska yet.  But I probably will just order online if I have too.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
The Dove Dry Oil is really great as it smells good and has a great smell! But buyer be warned: if you apply too much and then put a clothing of item on- it will stain. That really was annoying to me as it was so greasy and left my clothing ruined. I didn't love it because of that.
Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
This oil is amazing. I use it straight out of the shower to seal in the hydration and moisturize my skin. It feels lovely on the skin. It's a little oily, but i love that. Its not too expensive. I use it daily. I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
The dove dry oil is nice. You can put it on your hair but only use a little bit. It can make your hair oily looking if you add too much. It smells awesome, also.
Cara M.
Ever since I started using this oil my hair has been so much softer and silkier. I recommend using this before you wash your hair and after. I put a small amount (about 1-3 pumps) in my hands then I rub it into my hair (only putting the excess product on my scalp). I have super long hair so I use more than most people but a little goes a long way.
Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I have been using this product now for a few years. I love how it makes my hair feel so soft. I like that it's no greasy on my hair. The event is fabulous as well. I find my hair doesn't get frizzy when I use it. I always put it on my hair when it's dry before using the flat iron
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
This product makes my hair feel a lot softer and look smoother helping to combat my frizzy hair. However it does make it feel oily (obviously it is oil) and look unwashed at some point. Having blonde hair I have problems with this a lot but for darker hair I can see it working very well.
Ashley C.
I got a sample of this product in the mail. At first I was hesitant to try, but it worked really well on my dry skin. It smells good and it's fairly priced. This is one of my holy grail products. I use it on a regular and it keeps my skin hydrated and soft.
Marlaina S.
I love this stuff! It leaves my hair so soft, and not at all oily. A little goes a very long way. I haven’t seen it in stores in a while.. hopefully I’ll be able to find it when my bottle is empty. I’ll definitely buy it again.
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
I got a sample of this in the mail, loved it, and bought the regular bottle (a bit steep at $12 on sale). I have a lot of hair, it's thick and much volume, also lots of flyaways. I've used a lot of serums and oils and such and this one is by far my favorite.

It feels totally weightless, and it spreads real easy. I put a big drop (pea-width I guess) on my fingers, rub my hands together (not the palms, just like the top half of my fingers) and then run my hands through my hair. Instantly so much softer and shinier. And because it's so light, I can apply it more than once if my hair is feeling dry or I just want a little refresh.

It has a very mild, slightly clean / nutty scent.

I kind of wish they had a smaller bottle at a cheaper price. It's about 3.5 oz I think and I use so little at a time that it's going to last forever. Heck, the teeny tube I got as a sample (about the size of a tube of super glue) lasted several weeks.
Karen L.
Are use the product fairly regularly; it smells amazing. Is anyone concerned about oil buildup?
Virginia M.
Orlando, FL
Can I use this product on my sister's hair she is 5 years? but her hair is soooooo bad
Tiffany K.
Norman, OK
Does this have a strong smell? I've used a few different dry oils in the past, some had very strong oily smells.
Ellie A.
Warrenton, VA
How often do y’all use this to avoid build-up? (I don’t shampoo a bunch as part of Curly Girl routine)
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I ❤ Dove products! Is this as equally moisturizing, I have very dry rough skin. Using an Origins body oil that isn't cutting it