Dove Pure 48h Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Natalie R.Dove Pure 48h Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Dhanna F.

BY DOVE

6 Pack of Dove Pure 48h Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 40 ml;No fragrance;No parabens;No colorants;No alcohol

Lindsey K.
Louisa
This is my favorite deodorant- it comes in a pretty bottle with an average-sized amount of product. I'm not an overly sweaty person, but I can't stand the feel of moisture under my arms and this product works so well at keeping that area dry. It goes on smoothly and thin, leaving no visible marks on my skin or clothing. I like the unscented version as well, as sometimes I don't want to wear too much scented products. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but it is worth it in my opinion.
Saysha T.
Dove is Truly A Blessing because recently I was diagnosed with Follicularites under both my arm pits and it's THE ONLY BRAND THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME BREAK OUT! IT'S 100% SAFE! DOVE DEODORANT IS THE ABSOLUTE NUMBER 1 BRAND OF DEODORANT, NOT SECRET OR ANY OTHERS PLUS IT MEANS SO INCREDIBLY FANTASTIC AND ALWAYS ALWAYS FRESH, I DON'T HAVE TO REAPPLY EVER! THE PRICE IS WORTH IT ALL PERIOD!
Jessica G.
Lakewood , CA
Honestly not gonna lie my armpit to situation is bad and this really didn't work for me but it does work for my sister so I feel like if you have not that bad of a BEO like this could be good but if you know you kinda have an issue with your armpits don't waste your time with this deodorant
Frankie D.
I'm generally a pretty sweaty gal, and it doesn't smell good. This deodorant just isn't strong enough to keep in all of the smells. While the smell of it itself is very nice, I would not buy it for myself again because I need strong deodorant.
Cheyanne G.
Greendale, WI
Smells really good , and works on the go! I've used this plenty of times and I will continue. Smells like nothing but it makes sure you don't smell. It's a good price and i will coninute to buy forsure.
Briana J.
This deodorant is still really good, but I do prefer the scented one. I really like the cool refreshing cucumber scent, the formula seems the same on all of them. It goes on really soft and and lasts all day
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
Dove will forever be my favorite deodorant. I never have to worry if I smell, or even if the white is transferring to my clothes. I do not have that issue with Dove!
Taylor A.
Sherwood, AR
I gave this a three because it's good if you want to smell great and not stink. This as always been my go to deodorant but lately it seems to not want to stay in long. I'm pretty sure there are three different scents my favorite is the regular because it doesn't have that strong of a smell.
Dhanna F.
I really dont like that much this deodorant, the no perfume thing brings odor back more quickly and I think it not last, since I bought it I'm using it in home in days that I know I will not go out.
Betsaida F.
philadelphia, PA
Fragrance deodorants irritate my skin. I had been searching for a while now a product that would not do this. This deodorant stick is effective and I have not had irritated skin after using it. It also lasts for hours and does not stain my clothes.