BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #15 in Chocolate

Dove Dark Chocolate Promises, 9.5 oz: Kosher Pure silk chocolate Individually wrapped 210 calories

• Milk or Dark Chocolate?157 Answers
  • Are these better than Hershey's? I want something more creamy and...38 Answers
  • What is the best message you have ever had in the wrappers?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "So smooth & creamy ❤🍫❤ Plus, a little message with each candy 🍬 If it's simply chocolate your after, with no extra this that or the other ~ the best in flavor is dove!" in 44 reviews
  • "It is soo good usually eat the whole bag before any thoughts of baking enters my head .I really like the milk chocolate , but even the dark chocolate does not go to waste !!!!!!!!" in 42 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorite chocolates, i love how they melt in your mouth and that the wrappers have cute sayings on them." in 40 reviews
  • "They melt in your mouth, and the little saying on the inside of the wrapper is my favorite part...makes the day 10x better." in 24 reviews
  • "At just under 200 calories per serving, this perfect blend of fruit and chocolate satisfies your sweet tooth without the guilt. " in 24 reviews
Caitlin W.
Selden, NY
This is my favorite brand of chocolate! I think this is the best tasting chocolate that I've ever had, including Hershey brand. It's creamier, smoother, and better tasting all around. I feel like I'm getting a quality product when I buy Dove chocolate. Not only do you get a great product for your money, but you get nice packaging, as well. When you unwrap the foil, beneath your chocolate you'll find a quote - a nice surprise! The only bad thing about this chocolate is that it's so good that you'll want to eat the whole bag! :P
Katie C.
East Waterford, PA
I honestly love Dove Milk Chocolates. They are so creamy, soft and just a square of melty goodness. Price is on point as far as I am concerned and you can buy them pretty much anywhere. These are my go-to's if I am just wanting plain chocolate and not a bar or something. The only issue I have ever had is the freshness of them sometimes- I have had a few bars that were obviously older and dried out/discolored and crumbly , but that probably is not Dove's fault so much as a distributor or individual store issue?
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this chocolate, it's extremely creamy and soft, I like the message that you can find in the paper ( I forgot the name ahahha sorry) so it can really make your day somethings I really like the brand and you can find them even cheaper you just have to look for discounts I mean I think they're pretty affordable but if you want something cheaper than 4 you can check for discounts at Walmart or even for buy 1 get 1 it's totally worth it also try the purple one ( dark chocolate)
Crystal B.
BEST CHOCOLATE EVER. My significant other and I would purchase these for one another when we were upset with one another and we would go through one whole bag in one day. I don't think I can imagine myself eating any other chocolate. This chocolate is smooth, creamy and soft. I love making the chocolate melt in my mouth and eating it that way. I remember I was trying to count how many of these bags I have bought in the past year and I can probably say.......over 45.
Julialynn F.
Literally the best chocolate ever!! Oh my gosh I can't even explain how amazing this is! Wait.. Yes I can! Imagine being in Italy at a chocolate factory don't question why you are there, you just are... Anyways so you are at the factory and right as the chocolate is finished being made a handsome Italian worker gives you the chocolate to have the first taste 💜 Then you fall in love and get married lol 😂 Well not really but they say chocolate is romantic 🍫
Megan B.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these chocolates. My mom and I used to buy a bag and split them. I swear they were gone in days because of how delicious they are. The chocolate is of a higher quality and is super soft and creamy. These chocolates practically melt in your mouth. In addition to the taste and texture, I also love the packaging. I like that they are bite-sized and that each wrapper has a sweet little saying on the inside. I highly recommend this chocolate!
Eileen S.
Not only do I simply love all chocolate. These little bites have a special place in my heart. They are so smooth and rich. Make sure you keep the wrapper nice when you open it because there's a little bit of inspiration on the inside of every wrapper. These chocolates come in different flavors and can be found in packs at your local grocery store, Walmart, or Walgreens/CVS. These are good to have in a jar around the house for company or just convenience.
Lori N.
When I see these in the checkout line, it's hard not to snag one up. They melt in your mouth and are so smooth. Unlike a bag of chocolate, when you're finished with the bar, that's it. You're done. Haha. Unless you buy more than one. I always find these at Target but occasionally I have found them at other stores. If you haven't tried these but love chocolate bars and want something different than your average chocolate bar, upgrade to this one!
Shaily H.
Not only does the chocolate satisfy my cravings at an affordable cost, it also has a way of brightening my spirit. The fortune cookie style messages inside of Dove chocolate has always inspired me. Sometimes they are so spot on. I buy this chocolate regularly. Its not too far off in price point from the cheaper chocolates. Its a great value for the incredible quality chocolate. One is enough to put me into a chocolate spa in my mouth.
Savannah R.
These are my absolute favorites and are a great way to brighten anyone's day. I tend to get these around exam time, and I give out one piece to each of my friends (or even random people). The promise messages inside each wrapper are sure to bring some sunshine to anyone's day. The chocolates themselves are so silky smooth that it's like a mini escape from all your worries. I would definitely (and do) recommend them to all my friends.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Milk or Dark Chocolate?
Yvette A.
Montebello, CA
Foodie Expert
Can you ever eat just one?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Foodie Expert
Do you guys guy a whole bag, or just a bar? :)
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
Foodie Expert
Which flavor is the best?
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these better than Hershey's? I want something more creamy and less bitter, is dove creamy?