Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateDove Chocolate
Dove Promises Mixed Chocolate Christmas Gift Candies, 820 Oz Bag

Dove Promises Mixed Chocolate Christmas Gift Candies, 8.20 Oz. Bag

by Dove Chocolate

NULL

Does anyone else have an addiction to these?
Is the only thing different about them their shape?
Wow what are these ? Are they good ?
Start your review of Dove Promises Mixed Chocolate Christmas Gift Candies, 8.20 Oz. Bag!
Product Highlights
The chocolate is so rich and fantastic bits hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting.in reviews
Which I love my husband like the dark chocolate but I like the milk chocolate. in reviews
Their coconut one flavor for Easter has to be my favorite next to their regular milk chocolate.in reviews
And the little messages inside the wrappers are so cute!in reviews
josie G.
Liberty, KY
You cannot go wrong with doves milk chocolate. Always a wonderful choice in candy.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
Dove Promises Mixed Chocolate Christmas Gift Candies, 8.20 Oz. Bag uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I like getting this for special occasions.I love the mix of different flavors so yummy.very addictive.the caramel one not too thick and sticky.
Jax H.
Allentown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has become my favorite chocolate! It's so addicting you can't just eat one! It's more expensive than hershey or nestle but well worth it. I like the individual candies because they have messages on the wrapper that my grandson loves to read loo
Kelly S.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Have this sitting on my coffee table right now. I'm not a huge candy person but it is nice to have 1 or 2 every now and then after supper.
Anna R.
Austin
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Christmas and chocolate go hand in hand. I especially love adding these to my hot cocoa to make it a more rich and creamy consistency. Love the small bite size to be able to just pop one in my mouth when I need a chocolate fix. Use these as stocking stuffers, just be sure to place them away from the fire place or turn out the fire. These silky smooth chocolates will melt pretty fast.
Cheri M.
Oregon City, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so silky smooth and yummy. This is a brand that I trust, their products are always good quality products. The price is very reasonable for the quality you get.
Sherry J.
San Diego, CA
Dove dark chocolates are so delicious! I love dark chocolate and dove makes one of the best!
Lisa B.
Beloit
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love how creamy and smooth Dove chocolate is. I would put it up there with top shelf chocolates. Great flavors and varieties to choose from. I usually buy these around special holidays like Valentine's or Christmas or Easter. I would definitely recommend.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
So delicious. I love that it's a variety pack with the different flavors. The chocolate is so smooth and has an addicting taste. The price is reasonable, quality is really good and the taste is great! I would definitely recommend this product. Sooooo good!
ashley F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love to keep these around for them I just need a quick chocolate fix. They are so rich and delicious
Ask a question to the Influenster community...